Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 607. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
DOGE was once in the range of 10-30 satoshi, all you need is a popular idea, movement or meme that unites people into a community for your coin to succeed.

and DOGE supply growth rate was much higher

Yea, I know. Was 50/50 buying LOT or DOGE whenthey were both @ 30.
I chose wrong! Smiley

I think we`ll never find the block in http://zeit.morecoins.org/ i`m very disappointed.

I'd say the pool's broken, glad people aren't wasting their electric on it anymore (hope the pool figures itself out though and we can work it again).

Have to agree, there's something very wrong there. I pulled out earlier today but when +13Mh/s failed to crack it yesterday I kinda started quitting then & pulled my main rig onto Doge (to buy more Zees & generate some sell action)

Quite willing to go back when it's sorted, still pledged to send my (potential) 25KZ to the CR victim Fund.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
people keep voting on mintpal and vote on cryptsy if you have not already

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

if any needs something to trade in order to vote i can send some DOGE

premine 1%
~990000000

week 1
targeted
actual
~17.5% above target
total

week 2
targeted

week 3
targeted

week 4
targeted

week 5
targeted

week 6
targeted

actual for week 2 is 7252043336
~15.1% above target
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
can someone please help me figure out how many zeitcoins there are in:

week1
week2
week3
week4
week5
week6
week7
Activity: 434
I think we`ll never find the block in http://zeit.morecoins.org/ i`m very disappointed.

I'd say the pool's broken, glad people aren't wasting their electric on it anymore (hope the pool figures itself out though and we can work it again).
[/quote]
I`m going to leave too.I was there to help since last night but.....  Angry

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
DOGE was once in the range of 10-30 satoshi, all you need is a popular idea, movement or meme that unites people into a community for your coin to succeed.

Yea, I know. Was 50/50 buying LOT or DOGE whenthey were both @ 30.
I chose wrong! Smiley

Activity: 126
After the entrance in mintpal i thought it will be a small up price and stay table there but i see up and down at 2 or 3 sat.Any explanation or that`s the way

That's the problem with coins that trade against BTC but have soo many in circulation that they trade in the sub 100 satoshi range, tiny movements equate to large percentage movements.
It's actually very stable given the price it's trading at. Will increase in price through block halvings and SHOULD increase nicely when PoW essentially ends. That will depend on how we do as a community to develop the infrasture and awareness though.

Would be better if it traded against LTC, but noone likes trading in LTC...

This is why I generally avoid coins like this, but I had to support the coin due to it's motivation.

I was expecting a bit of a bump yesterday, I was never going to sell, but I found myself buying a few as well. This is the first time I've tried a POS coin and rather than leaving coins in a position to trade, mine are sat in the wallet.

It's a good community built up during an eventful 2 weeks, lets see where we are in another 2 weeks
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
I just received a bounty for my work. Thanks to developers!

Others who have not received compensation, be patient. I also waited 6 days and finally got my coins.

Developer apologized and said that they are very busy and necessarily will pay all the coins to the people who help in the promotion of the coin.
nice to hear Smiley Gonna contact the devs agein after I get my wallet working :p

After the entrance in mintpal i thought it will be a small up price and stay table there but i see up and down at 2 or 3 sat.Any explanation or that`s the way

That's the problem with coins that trade against BTC but have soo many in circulation that they trade in the sub 100 satoshi range, tiny movements equate to large percentage movements.
It's actually very stable given the price it's trading at. Will increase in price through block halvings and SHOULD increase nicely when PoW essentially ends. That will depend on how we do as a community to develop the infrasture and awareness though.

Would be better if it traded against LTC, but noone likes trading in LTC...

This is why I generally avoid coins like this, but I had to support the coin due to it's motivation.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
It means I realized if you're willing to lose a fan of Zeitcoin then the everything is clear how to be friends it help donation to various funds and promotes the idea of ​​how to help a fan of so will go up hence invite your community Zeitcoin I even see your side

we can never be sure what you are saying

ha leave 'em alone, his translator isn't the best. but for the most part seems he is talking about building the community and wants to see ideas for how people can help. idk, that's what i got from it. i wish i knew of a better translator for the guy   Undecided
just not sure who the reply is to...

he's my favourite poster of all time haha ok so he is from ukraine lets help this guy pls cause im sure there is some valid points somewhere in what he posts!

14aristokrat_ pls post the link to the translator you are using? I will attempt to find you a better one! also type something out in Ukrainian so I can check that it structures the english translation better...

I agree. Even though I can hardly tell what he is trying to say at times, he is an active member, supporter and generous person. I'd drink a beer with him!
time, we have had only 2 halving, 3 more to go
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It means I realized if you're willing to lose a fan of Zeitcoin then the everything is clear how to be friends it help donation to various funds and promotes the idea of ​​how to help a fan of so will go up hence invite your community Zeitcoin I even see your side

ha leave 'em alone, his translator isn't the best. but for the most part seems he is talking about building the community and wants to see ideas for how people can help. idk, that's what i got from it. i wish i knew of a better translator for the guy   Undecided

he's my favourite poster of all time haha ok so he is from ukraine lets help this guy pls cause im sure there is some valid points somewhere in what he posts!

14aristokrat_ pls post the link to the translator you are using? I will attempt to find you a better one! also type something out in Ukrainian so I can check that it structures the english translation better...
Stratum's got a limited life though doesn't it? Seems it's one of the weaker parts of the mining process currently.

EDIT: Limited as in, not long until replaced (everything's limited)
The bigger problem is that no other pools are even advertising in the thread here!  They should be doing more to put themselves in front.  It's tough when we not only have to handle the maintenance of our pool, but also add code to make it smaller? Sad

As for any risks of a fork, there's an exceedingly low chance of this happening.  I think people are scared of what happened with DogeCoin, but that was specifically due to some bugs in the wallet code that made the fork survive.  Half the pools/exchanges were on one wallet, and the other half were on another.

We'll continue to monitor things, and if we see anything dangerous happening then we'll shut off a couple of our stratum servers temporarily to bounce people to other pools.  That's the easiest way, since writing our own worker banning algorithm would take a LOT of work.

I'd like to make additional point about this from my previous post.

I've felt that mining pools are an area where some regulation could be required if they're unwilling to regulate themselves.
We have to ensure that pools don't end up with more than 51% of the hashing power (even with PoW/PoS hybrids) if only because of the FUD surrounding such a thing.

If pools would like to avoid governmental regulation which would SUCK for everyone, then they have to find a way of regulating themselves. Having a mechanism available to automate the process of shutting things down/kicking miners when required would certainly help with this.
I'm not saying HashStrike have to do this now, that it's their responsibility to fix the Crypto world or anything, however, it would certainly be a good promotional tool to get themselves a consistently high share of the power for whatever coin's supported (even if only for a while until others implement it too).

Anyway, yea. Someone should work on a system, whoever it is!

this would need to be implemented in this https://github.com/Crypto-Expert/stratum-mining
i sent a request, they can implement much quicker then i could since they are familiar with their own code, altho i might give it a shot if nothing happens in a few days.
The bigger problem is that no other pools are even advertising in the thread here!  They should be doing more to put themselves in front.  It's tough when we not only have to handle the maintenance of our pool, but also add code to make it smaller? Sad

As for any risks of a fork, there's an exceedingly low chance of this happening.  I think people are scared of what happened with DogeCoin, but that was specifically due to some bugs in the wallet code that made the fork survive.  Half the pools/exchanges were on one wallet, and the other half were on another.

We'll continue to monitor things, and if we see anything dangerous happening then we'll shut off a couple of our stratum servers temporarily to bounce people to other pools.  That's the easiest way, since writing our own worker banning algorithm would take a LOT of work.

I'd like to make additional point about this from my previous post.

I've felt that mining pools are an area where some regulation could be required if they're unwilling to regulate themselves.
We have to ensure that pools don't end up with more than 51% of the hashing power (even with PoW/PoS hybrids) if only because of the FUD surrounding such a thing.

If pools would like to avoid governmental regulation which would SUCK for everyone, then they have to find a way of regulating themselves. Having a mechanism available to automate the process of shutting things down/kicking miners when required would certainly help with this.
I'm not saying HashStrike have to do this now, that it's their responsibility to fix the Crypto world or anything, however, it would certainly be a good promotional tool to get themselves a consistently high share of the power for whatever coin's supported (even if only for a while until others implement it too).

Anyway, yea. Someone should work on a system, whoever it is!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

In this instance, he's right.
I can usually figure it out (I think I can anyway), but that one needs re-attempting mate Smiley
Activity: 140

I say insulted me as a a fan of, sellers Zeitcoin
Jump to: