Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 616. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
my wallet wont sync at all, it gets 2 connections to network, but it never syncs, i deleted old chain, still no luck, i am using 1.0.1 from the website, it was working fine some days ago, not anymore. please tell me what to do, i tried on different PCs and different ISP
Activity: 434
Let`s help the pool http://zeit.morecoins.org stay alive !!!!!Come and help
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
search: %appdata%

the click roaming, zeitcoin, there copy it over the old one, remember the old one is gone then, so might need to backup that if you got coinss there.
Activity: 70
How can I import a wallet.dat file into my wallet?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Can anyone please tell me how to set up my Zeitcoin wallet for POS?  Thanks.

Open your wallet
click help
then click debug window
Click console tab
input the following text
walletpassphrase yourpassword 9999999999999 true
999999999999 is the amount of second you would like your wallet to stay unlocked for

*doesn't always have to be unlocked, just from time to time so that it can update.

But you only need do this if you have encrypted the wallet, right?

Otherwise you're good to go by simply opening the wallet up?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
theres been alot of buying, just alot of coins being sold by dumpers no worrys
Activity: 280
Is this expected that there is very low buy support?
Activity: 70
I have finaly found a working Mac wallet.
How do I import my wallet.dat file from my linux ZEITcoin-QT client?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
4.25hours until block halving

Everything except difficulty will stay the same.
Activity: 392
4.25hours until block halving
agreed way to many coins on them sell walls right now, we have alot of volume the past couple of dyas patient will pay off with this coin.
Activity: 153
Nice to see the community step up to the plate and get zeitcoin onto mintpal!  I think it's better if we wait until another reward halfing  and some positive price movement before pushing too hard to get on cryptsy. There is still way too much supply on the market at this time. Too many miners or short term "investors" looking to dump at any low price. Much better to be have less supply before hitting cryptsy in my opinion.
Activity: 609
Not always speculate we must also believe and go forward as did the community MINT have nothing to envy to us!
check it out
http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/mint-coins-to-the-moon-with-mintcoin/

is it wrong to like the multipool idea about mining another coin after POW is done, and trading it in for bitcoin than reinvesting into zeit? ive seen a couple of coins doing this idea, people say its a ponzi scheme which i guess it could be but i dont see anything wrong with being able to acquire more zeit with my mining machines either.
cryptorush is shit is fucking coins at all
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
had to withdraw before your coins now seems too late

Non-sense. I'm owed coins.
had to withdraw before your coins now seems too late
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

I just logged in to crypto rushin to withdrawn my zeitcoins (about 2.7 million) and there was some disclaimer about my coins being deleted by the zeitcoin development team?? I went to the IRC channel to talk to cryptorush support and they said due to some faulty coding my coins a long with a bunch of others were deleted by the developers of zeitcoin. WTF IS GOING ON? Are they scamming me or are you?

CryptoRush is a scam, coin is good.

i have the same problem with cryptorush.Cryptorush is a scam!Coin is good and it going to be stronger with each day!
The same problem for me!!!!

Please respond to us developer so we can get our coin back..
Activity: 434
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

I just logged in to crypto rushin to withdrawn my zeitcoins (about 2.7 million) and there was some disclaimer about my coins being deleted by the zeitcoin development team?? I went to the IRC channel to talk to cryptorush support and they said due to some faulty coding my coins a long with a bunch of others were deleted by the developers of zeitcoin. WTF IS GOING ON? Are they scamming me or are you?

CryptoRush is a scam, coin is good.

i have the same problem with cryptorush.Cryptorush is a scam!Coin is good and it going to be stronger with each day!
The same problem for me!!!!
Jump to: