Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 622. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
2 days to ZEIT is 20 days old, then PoS will start...

ZEIT was launched March 1st so a few more days than 2 Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Too many wallers.

Congrats on killing another coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 503

you know how much is the interest rate of POS?

yes:

25% first year
20% second year
15% third year
5% each next years...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
aaannnnnnddddd back to square one. Really wish we had the weekend at #1....no different then coinex now, with less support.

Not really, I now have an exchange to trade on. Refuse to use thieving coinex.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

you know how much is the interest rate of POS?
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
aaannnnnnddddd back to square one. Really wish we had the weekend at #1....no different then coinex now, with less support.

It's not about a huuuge increase in price right off the bat its about us being on a legitimate exchange that people trust. This way we can distribute more ZEIT out to the community and make it grow larger.
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

you do Know that this will have happened regardless haha when we get on to cryptsy expect it to do the same haha
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
People setting up dump walls at 4 already ahah. Which is stupid cause you'll actually getting more buyers setting the price higher (due to "to the moon" hype).

Have my sell orders in place, plus a massive buy order.. let them dump it.. right into my wallet.. time to stake Grin

same here  Grin

The same!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 127
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
some people just mine to instantly sell no matter price, there will always be dumping, but with less and less coins being made each week dumping will be less and less be patient this coin will take off just will take a little time, strong community with a POS better than most coins even mintcoin = much success in the future
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Looks like everybody watching new market.... Smiley
SellALL, BuyBTC
People setting up dump walls at 4 already ahah. Which is stupid cause you'll actually getting more buyers setting the price higher (due to "to the moon" hype).

Have my sell orders in place, plus a massive buy order.. let them dump it.. right into my wallet.. time to stake Grin

same here  Grin
Activity: 189

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont wurry ppl, dont expect the price to go up in 1 day, it will take a wile before the climb will start.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
People setting up dump walls at 4 already ahah. Which is stupid cause you'll actually get more buyers setting the price higher (due to "to the moon" hype).
SellALL, BuyBTC
Looks like there is lot of dampers in this coin...

edit: dump began... just let them sell and then we go for the real price.
Activity: 189
Jesus some went 4 sat off the bat... way too low.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Don't dream too much. What will make this currency more expensive is long term visibility, strong community, projects, real world market... Your day-trades won't make you rich. You will get some money but you won't become rich. Build a real world zeitcoin interest and you will be millionary in 2016. But this seems to be far more difficult than kids jumpings on forums...

Agree, Day trading is pointless and won't make you rich. I suggest to keep quiet for few days so we can buy zeitcoins cheap and mine more coins before difficulty goes to the moon.  Accumulate as much Ammo as you can and expecting the coming coinwar
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Zeit @20 Satoshi... not bad for the moment...
Jump to: