Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 621. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
like seeing all the buy orders on mintpal almost 4btc volume in the short time its been there very nice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
My wallet wont connect to the network. After I updated It I Deleted my roaming Zeit folder and then created new when Started wallet, added after that my backed wallet.dat and restarted wallet agein. I repeated it many times as I didnt see any success and also added conf file but still not working and wont even connect to the network...

Someone help me... what conf file nodes you use? I just dont have any idea what is the problem... I really need to get into my wallet to get bonties and my coins from mining...

http://www.zeit-coin.com/zeitcoin-update-windows.html

where is the debug console in the wallet?i find itttttttttt

Help, debug console

where can i see total zeits?

Debug console
getinfo
Well I did everything like here allready:

ps. Wallet been on 1hour and shows 0 active connections. I been having problems with wallet now from the launch time at once it did syncing and then next time I started it shows 1-3 connections jumping and then Now I updated wallet and There Is no connections at all Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
i hope everyone dumps to 1 satoshi. got .8btc behind a measly .04, was second to jump in the buy line,

I was so slow. Got 1 & 2 buy orders.
Really didn't expect MintPal to turn it around so fast. Damn Cryptsy for lowering my expectations of exchanges Smiley
Activity: 127
i hope everyone dumps to 1 satoshi. got .8btc behind a measly .04, was second to jump in the buy line,
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
My wallet wont connect to the network. After I updated It I Deleted my roaming Zeit folder and then created new when Started wallet, added after that my backed wallet.dat and restarted wallet agein. I repeated it many times as I didnt see any success and also added conf file but still not working and wont even connect to the network...

Someone help me... what conf file nodes you use? I just dont have any idea what is the problem... I really need to get into my wallet to get bonties and my coins from mining...

Help, debug console

Debug console
getinfo
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is there a way to "mint" POS this coin while having my wallet locked?  I encrypted the wallent and now the QT tells me, "minting suspended due to locked wallet"

Yes, typing in debug console:

Code:
walletpassphrase  999999 true

where = your passphrase.

But to start minting your coins must be 20 days or more in your wallet.

Help->Debug Window

Cheers!!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Is there a way to "mint" POS this coin while having my wallet locked?  I encrypted the wallent and now the QT tells me, "minting suspended due to locked wallet"

Code:

where = your passphrase.

Activity: 354

Code:

where = your passphrase.

ah thanks!
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

Activity: 518
Merit: 503

Code:

where = your passphrase.

Activity: 354
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

if they don't sell , you can't buy it low.  ignore them, let the losers cry, Remember, at Mar.1st, the price was 20 satoshi, now is 3-4 satoshi, good time to jump in
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
i can't withdrawl zeit from cryptorush.in , who can help me?
Activity: 189
these walls are nothing, there is alot of buying going on, remember over 20 billion coins right now, just cause the walls arent gone today dont mean they wont be gone in the future, this coin was at 1 satoshi and has gone up to 5 satoshi, let the dumpers dump, a strong coin will overcome this.

So true it's already up 400%... it will go up again.
Activity: 98
People don't get it. It is not the exchange that does the price rise. Only Zeitcoin needed first a decent exchange. Now this is accomplished, the next steps can be executed. Keep buying or supporting whenever possible. On exchanges like MintPal tx volume is important.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
these walls are nothing, there is alot of buying going on, remember over 20 billion coins right now, just cause the walls arent gone today dont mean they wont be gone in the future, this coin was at 1 satoshi and has gone up to 5 satoshi, let the dumpers dump, a strong coin will overcome this.
Activity: 112
Too many wallers.

Congrats on killing another coin.

For a full member that was a ridiculous comment. How do we kill it by putting it on a proper exchange??? HMMM where did mintcoins big increase come from? I do not understand your logic

he's wanting more just leave him, scare tactics.
Activity: 189
aaannnnnnddddd back to square one. Really wish we had the weekend at #1....no different then coinex now, with less support.

Not really, I now have an exchange to trade on. Refuse to use thieving coinex.

So true MintPal is my trading home Cheesy.. if a coin isn't on there i'll keep it until it is..
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Too many wallers.

Congrats on killing another coin.

For a full member that was a ridiculous comment. How do we kill it by putting it on a proper exchange??? HMMM where did mintcoins big increase come from? I do not understand your logic
Jump to: