Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 617. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I Hope so.. it wasn't a lot or anything but I'm just get into these coins and it hurt my stomach to find out I lost them all.

Then take it as a lesson.
Don't leave coins on an exchange and keep up to date.
This is a very new technology and industry that's under constant attack, evolution and innovation. Problems, changes and updates come quick and fast. Need to check on things constantly.

The response was already posted on the OP, always check the OP of a coin you're querying, if it's something like the CryptoRush thing then the community have likely been asked the same question many MANY times, asking it a week later's just going to piss folks off and the responses you'll receive will reflect that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
7 hours until block reward halving
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

I just logged in to crypto rushin to withdrawn my zeitcoins (about 2.7 million) and there was some disclaimer about my coins being deleted by the zeitcoin development team?? I went to the IRC channel to talk to cryptorush support and they said due to some faulty coding my coins a long with a bunch of others were deleted by the developers of zeitcoin. WTF IS GOING ON? Are they scamming me or are you?

CryptoRush is a scam, coin is good.

OK, Well then what the hell's going on? Where are my coins??

EDIT: and yes crypto-rush are assholes they even banned me when while I was questioning them about my coins. I hope the zeitcoin team can fix this issue for me. ;(

where have you been?

http://zeit-coin.com/ZEITofficialstatement.pdf

Well.. I guess I've been living under a rock. So I should feel at ease because I will be getting my coins back, right?

as long as everything checks out with the devs, i don't see why not. some people already got help, but i can't promise that you'll get the full amount reimbursed. because of this fiasco, cryptorush = fail.

I Hope so.. it wasn't a lot or anything but I'm just get into these coins and it hurt my stomach to find out I lost them all.
Well.. I guess I've been living under a rock. So I should feel at ease because I will be getting my coins back, right?

Read the statement.

If the community raises sufficient funds and CryptoRush figure their arseholes from their elbows and let us know who lost out, then yes.
If only one of the above then, maybe or neither of the above then no, you won't.

Well. I have proof of my balance. I took a screenshot and emailed it in.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

I just logged in to crypto rushin to withdrawn my zeitcoins (about 2.7 million) and there was some disclaimer about my coins being deleted by the zeitcoin development team?? I went to the IRC channel to talk to cryptorush support and they said due to some faulty coding my coins a long with a bunch of others were deleted by the developers of zeitcoin. WTF IS GOING ON? Are they scamming me or are you?

EDIT: and yes crypto-rush are assholes they even banned me when while I was questioning them about my coins. I hope the zeitcoin team can fix this issue for me. ;(

where have you been?

as long as everything checks out with the devs, i don't see why not. some people already got help, but i can't promise that you'll get the full amount reimbursed. because of this fiasco, cryptorush = fail.

Read the statement.

If the community raises sufficient funds and CryptoRush figure their arseholes from their elbows and let us know who lost out, then yes.
If only one of the above then, maybe or neither of the above then no, you won't.
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

where have you been?

IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

where have you been? that was all discussed and handled a few days back. i wish people would keep up with their investments instead of throwing in coins like an arcade machine and hoping for the best. Cryptorush screwed up and thus made a lot of people lose/gain coins. contact devs to see if you qualify for the relief donations we put together, but beside that, cryptorush is to blame, this coin is in no way a "scam", find out a little more before you go harking, and don't expect to pop into a thread all hot headed expecting people to line up and help you. but i feel like helping in this case so, read this and then contact devs. and keep up with what's going on, sheesh.

Pretty much word for word what I'd have said, perhaps a little less sarcy than I'd have been though!

Roll on multisig addresses for all coins, wallets and exchanges!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIbUSaZBJgU (part 2 tomorrow)
Activity: 70
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

where have you been?

IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

i have the same problem with cryptorush.Cryptorush is a scam!Coin is good and it going to be stronger with each day!

Did you get your coins back? They said the zeitcoin is giving them back is that true?
Activity: 114
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

i have the same problem with cryptorush.Cryptorush is a scam!Coin is good and it going to be stronger with each day!
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

Activity: 114
March 14th update has been posted to the OP. It was a victorious day today guys. We went neck-and-neck right before the MintPal deadline and if it wasn't for the support of this great community, we wouldn't have made it.

Our goals at this point are twofold: Further development of Zeitcoin & raising awareness for this movement.

The Zeitcoin team is dedicated to achieving both of these objectives and are asking for support. We will start to roll out the promotional plan for Zeitcoin in the next few days which will largely be community-focused. In the meantime, simply re-posting articles/videos about Zeitcoin in social media groups & communities and talking about ZEIT in other threads helps us grow and get stronger as a group.

There are bright times ahead for the Zeitcoin family, all we ask for is patience and assistance so we can build this into a success for us all.  
(Reply to this post by clicking "quote" and then leaving a comment below it) Smiley

BTC March 14 BTC
ZEITCOIN LISTED ON MINTPAL!
https://www.mintpal.com/market/ZEIT/BTC
- Block explorer upgrade almost complete!! Available in under 48 hours.
- Set your sights on Cryptsy! We're in 10th place with 2632 votes.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I want to Thank u,people of the zeitcoin comunity!!!we are making a good work for a bright future!!! Keep patience and be positive!!!
Come on guys, sort these damn trades out.
My sell orders are >=6 buy orders >=2 and we're at 3-4 :@

Pls go one way or the other so I can buy more (sell @ 6-15 then buying @ 1-2 again)

Mumble, grumble, whine, moan.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
But when I send coins, I get this strange message:
Code:
~/zeitcoin/zeitcoind sendtoaddress MYHsWpJJ34NewErMxtrWT4EaqJTiWkFUHY 50000 starterkit starterkit
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: The transaction was rejected.  
This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent,
such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy
but not marked as spent here."}
Which is not what I did.
Please help me liberate my coins!
They are stuck somewhere, but where?  
What can I do?
It sounds like your copy of the blockchain is corrupted.  Try these steps:
- zeitcoind stop
- Backup a copy of your wallet.dat
- Go to your .Zeitcoin folder, and delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat and Zeitcoin.conf
- start zeitcoind
It will take a long time to re-download the blockchain but that should fix it.  -rescan only checks your copy of the blockchain on disk, and it sounds like yours is wrong for some reason, which is really weird.
Thanks a lot.

I had already tried that, but hey - I am trying it again.

And actually downloaded the sources anew, and compiled again, because I thought perhaps the wallet was updated in between?

Superb results :-)  --->

Code:
Zeitcoin: Warning: error reading wallet.dat! 
All keys read correctly, but transaction data
or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
ReserveKeyFromKeyPool() : read failed
Zeitcoin in ThreadStakeMinter()

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  ReserveKeyFromKeyPool() : read failed

[1]+  Aborted                 zeitcoin/zeitcoind

ooops. WHAT is that?

Fortunately, I had kept the old binary (March 5th) And that one started without problems. Downloading the blockchain now...

You can also try starting it with -salvagewallet (if you haven't tried that already).  It will keep your keys but delete all transaction data out of the wallet.
March 14th update has been posted to the OP. It was a victorious day today guys. We went neck-and-neck right before the MintPal deadline and if it wasn't for the support of this great community, we wouldn't have made it.

Our goals at this point are twofold: Further development of Zeitcoin & raising awareness for this movement.

The Zeitcoin team is dedicated to achieving both of these objectives and are asking for support. We will start to roll out the promotional plan for Zeitcoin in the next few days which will largely be community-focused. In the meantime, simply re-posting articles/videos about Zeitcoin in social media groups & communities and talking about ZEIT in other threads helps us grow and get stronger as a group.

There are bright times ahead for the Zeitcoin family, all we ask for is patience and assistance so we can build this into a success for us all.  
(Reply to this post by clicking "quote" and then leaving a comment below it) Smiley

BTC March 14 BTC

No, I will not do as you tell me to TYVM!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

BTC March 14 BTC
Activity: 127
zeitcoin needs to organize a multipool that will mine competitor coins to dump for zeitcoin for after 1 coin rewards come.

just gonna say it now, that setup is the epitome of a ponzie that will lose many people a lot of money...its inevitable. Theres a reason it never worked in the past. Its a desperate move by a coin when they have to implement a system like that.
Jump to: