Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 638. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
how many times block reward has halved? 2?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wooohooooo i just installed 2 more cards to my rig, now i have 3 cards running smoothly at 430 khs each. Very happy!

Is it bad that I have one card 75 degrees celcius? and other two only 65? Or should I just need to buy a new wind machine? Cheesy

Also where do you recommend me to mine with 1300 khs to get more Zeits?

sounds like you running 3 6950's? Cheesy and those temps are fine! what brands u running? and come join me at zeit.hash.so

3 x asus r9 270x and I am currently mining at hash.so Wink

TO THE MOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you only getting 430??? hm can tweak those abit more mate! but welcome Cheesy

Well I am new to this so I would be happy to get some hints and tips how to get more out of them!

I just had a look for you, its not a bad hashrate but for future if u do decide to get another rig id go with the 6950's, they around the same price few bucks cheaper but you can get 450+ comfortably Smiley ill keep looking around for you to see wat i can find and maybe test one cause now im interested Cheesy 

Thank you! +1000000000000

haha no stress Smiley
CoinEx: 30.03 BTC operated in the last 24 hours! <:9  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Wooohooooo i just installed 2 more cards to my rig, now i have 3 cards running smoothly at 430 khs each. Very happy!

Is it bad that I have one card 75 degrees celcius? and other two only 65? Or should I just need to buy a new wind machine? Cheesy

sounds like you running 3 6950's? Cheesy and those temps are fine! what brands u running? and come join me at zeit.hash.so

and you only getting 430??? hm can tweak those abit more mate! but welcome Cheesy

Well I am new to this so I would be happy to get some hints and tips how to get more out of them!

I just had a look for you, its not a bad hashrate but for future if u do decide to get another rig id go with the 6950's, they around the same price few bucks cheaper but you can get 450+ comfortably Smiley ill keep looking around for you to see wat i can find and maybe test one cause now im interested Cheesy 

Thank you! +1000000000000
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Community Action Request

Nobody likes to loose their electricity on a pool that finds no blocks.

That is why I'm going to provide a kickstart and make the following offer, for the next 100 miners that get mining @ zeit.morecoins.org

Just P.M me your pool username and I'll send you TEN THOUSAND ZEIT

Let's take this pool to the moon!  Grin

Please don't send the Zeit to me, instead donate it to the 'Cryptorush Victims Fund', spread the good vibe Cheesy

Done!  Cheesy

KEWL!

I'll go further - I pledge what I make when that damned stubborn block is cracked to the fund too - about 25k atm

Still in need of some more hash power??

Yes, the block is still unsolved.

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

Activity: 54

If you are using R9270s; I have a config that is stable at 430KHs
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I have just asked in this exchange nxt-e.com. It looks good and there are NXT (POS too) and BTC markets. Check it too.

Activity: 128
I'm gonna hold my Zeitcoin as tight as Michael Jackson hold babys.

Activity: 14
i still havent received my 50k giveaway and i read it ended today , pretty sad because that would be 50 % of my porttifolio as im mining with 300 mh Tongue

MiEzJYaqeSUGnSg7EMPy5CWBb9nPk3DBFG

liked on twitter as exoton , liked on fb aswell , but sont want to post my actual rl fb name on this forum

hi there, did you send them a direct message from Twitter?  I sent them a direct message from twitter and got my 50k coins at next day. BTW, I registered Twitter only because of Zeitcoin,  Zeitcoin is my first and only following in twitter. 

Good luck,  the teams behind zeitcoin are great
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Activity: 93
It will be hard to beat Emoticoin at MintPal unless some small amount of BTC is used. However we should keep voting also if Emoticoin is chosen later on. We have to show the world that this is a strong community and   on Sunday reach 80000-90000 votes if we will not beat Emoticoin today.

Yes sunday is the day.

There is already 0.86668709 BTC donated @ mintpal! (but emoticoin 6.60510345 BTC wow!)
Activity: 189
Community Action Request

Nobody likes to loose their electricity on a pool that finds no blocks.

That is why I'm going to provide a kickstart and make the following offer, for the next 100 miners that get mining @ zeit.morecoins.org

Just P.M me your pool username and I'll send you TEN THOUSAND ZEIT

Let's take this pool to the moon!  Grin

Please don't send the Zeit to me, instead donate it to the 'Cryptorush Victims Fund', spread the good vibe Cheesy

Done!  Cheesy

KEWL!

I'll go further - I pledge what I make when that damned stubborn block is cracked to the fund too - about 25k atm

Still in need of some more hash power??
Activity: 140
It will be hard to beat Emoticoin at MintPal unless some small amount of BTC is used. However we should keep voting also if Emoticoin is chosen later on. We have to show the world that this is a strong community and   on Sunday reach 80000-90000 votes if we will not beat Emoticoin today.
Emoticoin currency for suckers it must be mentally and physically destroy
Activity: 98
Jump to: