Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 640. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

I'd like to ask a few dozen of you to point your miners to zeit.morecoins.org for a few hours.

They asked for help yesterday, they have been stuck on a block for DAYS, the pool hashrate is currently only 480 Kh/s, people will not mine there until the blockage is cleared.

I posted here & threw my 1.45 Mh/s at it y'day, a couple of people joined in, but not enough to get the job done.

If we all 'give of our miners' for a couple of hours, we can prove that this community really is composed of people who will help people out.

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.

6000K/hash trown in for a while
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Community Action Request

Nobody likes to loose their electricity on a pool that finds no blocks.

That is why I'm going to provide a kickstart and make the following offer, for the next 100 miners that get mining @ zeit.morecoins.org

Just P.M me your pool username and I'll send you TEN THOUSAND ZEIT

Let's take this pool to the moon!  Grin

Please don't send the Zeit to me, instead donate it to the 'Cryptorush Victims Fund', spread the good vibe Cheesy

Done!  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Community Action Request

That is why I'm going to provide a kickstart and make the following offer, for the next 100 miners that get mining @ zeit.morecoins.org

Please don't send the Zeit to me, instead donate it to the 'Cryptorush Victims Fund', spread the good vibe Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

I'd like to ask a few dozen of you to point your miners to zeit.morecoins.org for a few hours.

They asked for help yesterday, they have been stuck on a block for DAYS, the pool hashrate is currently only 480 Kh/s, people will not mine there until the blockage is cleared.

I posted here & threw my 1.45 Mh/s at it y'day, a couple of people joined in, but not enough to get the job done.

If we all 'give of our miners' for a couple of hours, we can prove that this community really is composed of people who will help people out.

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.

adding about 300KH/s

Over 400 KH/s now. Sorry, I'm just so proud of my new graphics card  Lips sealed
RISE Project Manager
Community Action Request

COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.

adding about 300KH/s
COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.

I will put 3.3 Mh/s in the next 20 minutes

Join me people and let's do this as one!
I transferred power 150 khesh
more power I do not have

WONDERFUL response, people Cheesy

Pool Hash 5.2 Mh/s let's get this sucker cracked!
Activity: 121
Whats wrong with crypto rush zeit withdrawals.............HuhHuh??
Been trying to withdraw my zeit coins and it only gets me errors
RISE Project Manager
COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.

more power I do not have

Nice : My 3.3 Mh/s is there now.

Come on guys I know some of you out there have got some strong hashing power!

Let's show them what we are capable of if we work as a community!  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.

more power I do not have
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
You know guys and gals, it's great to see so much support for this coin and all the enthusiasm behind it. It really is. I'm glad to see this coin is picking up some steam, and soon enough all of us who held and supported this coin against the naysayer trolls who came in here to try and convince us all that this coin was dead will have the last laugh. That will be a good day, but unfortunately none of them will ever show their faces in this thread after that to get their much deserved "I told you so!" So with that said, and with the knowledge that soon this coin is going through a block halving, and soon will be listed on at least one new exchange... Please... for the love of Pete... DON'T DUMP YOUR COINS!!!!! Give this coin a chance to increase in value PLEASE!! If people keep dumping every time the price goes above 3 or 4 satoshi then it will never go anywhere. And lastly, like I said, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but is it really necessary for there to be a solid four pages of everyone posting reminders to vote on MintPal? Come on... can we discuss something else like what kind of plans we can make for this coin to stay legitimate in the long run? Maybe come up with some other ideas on how to spread the word about this coin and get more people involved in it? Everyone knows about the voting, so there really is no reason to keep posting reminders. But hey, who am I to tell you all what to do, right? Just my thoughts. Great job to everyone for keeping this coin alive, defending the faith, and showing so much support. And great job to the devs for bringing us this awesome coin and fighting back against cryptorush's inept handling of our coin on their crap exchange!

I believe ENTER is the right key for you sir
You know guys and gals, it's great to see so much support for this coin and all the enthusiasm behind it. It really is. I'm glad to see this coin is picking up some steam, and soon enough all of us who held and supported this coin against the naysayer trolls who came in here to try and convince us all that this coin was dead will have the last laugh. That will be a good day, but unfortunately none of them will ever show their faces in this thread after that to get their much deserved "I told you so!" So with that said, and with the knowledge that soon this coin is going through a block halving, and soon will be listed on at least one new exchange... Please... for the love of Pete... DON'T DUMP YOUR COINS!!!!! Give this coin a chance to increase in value PLEASE!! If people keep dumping every time the price goes above 3 or 4 satoshi then it will never go anywhere. And lastly, like I said, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but is it really necessary for there to be a solid four pages of everyone posting reminders to vote on MintPal? Come on... can we discuss something else like what kind of plans we can make for this coin to stay legitimate in the long run? Maybe come up with some other ideas on how to spread the word about this coin and get more people involved in it? Everyone knows about the voting, so there really is no reason to keep posting reminders. But hey, who am I to tell you all what to do, right? Just my thoughts. Great job to everyone for keeping this coin alive, defending the faith, and showing so much support. And great job to the devs for bringing us this awesome coin and fighting back against cryptorush's inept handling of our coin on their crap exchange!

I must agree. Maybe ppl can make soom cool features. Plz post what you would like to see. Ill be happy to put up some boutys for some cool stuff.
Activity: 221
COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.

I'd help if I at least had a GPU. I did mine a little bit with my laptop on some pools, but I get like 20 ~ 30 kh/s, meh :/
RISE Project Manager
COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Slowly but steadily guys !! make it for the good !!
COMMUNITY ACTION REQUEST

btw the pool is 0% fee.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 221
The train has a smooth easy departure from the 1 satoshi station. Lets keep it running smoothly ppl. No jumping and keep youre hands on board. We will be accelerating for a long time.

That's the spirit! Cheesy
Activity: 434
38 position      zeitcoin    0.0000182    +100.00%    0.0000182    0.0000091

At worldcoinindex

To the moon boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to: