Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 65. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
what is the safest way to keep my zeits, in the exchange or the wallet?

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi.

I was wondering, if anybody can point out, what made Zeitcoin go up to 7-8 Satoshi earlier this summer. As far as I can see, that had never happened before and only lasted for a couple of weeks. And that was way before ULI, maybe even before its announcement...

Andy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow that volume!
Slowly but surely......

What a time to be a knight!
Activity: 76
vow.  803 pages for this coin and the price is 1-2 satoshi. Price is not a direct measure of a good project but its something.

803 pages... more than 3.5 years... near 1000000 views... I'm here since the very beginning of it... i mined it... than i stacked it for years... as planned.
A lot of storms later where other "coins" just disappear...... ZEITCOIN  is still here, evolving slowly but steadily ... still growing.
If you are seeking immediate profit, it means that you have no idea of what is happening here so please...  take the time to read, and maybe you will understand what is a good project Wink

Activity: 98
vow.  803 pages for this coin and the price is 1-2 satoshi. Price is not a direct measure of a good project but its something.
Activity: 51
Hello everybody. Tell me the latest news on the coin? Is the coin progressing normally?
There are 803 pages of news here on ZeitCoin, just read the past 10 or so and you'll be up to date.  Several of us have been here since there were 0 pages.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Tell me the latest news on the coin? Is the coin progressing normally?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
we still need some more exposure for the coin

That is up to the community, if anyone wants to take up a role as a marketing director, feel free.

Official @zeitcoin twitter account needs to be active! Last post August 2nd!

He will tweet when he feels the need , just as everyone else does.

It is going to take a community effort to really get a marketing campaign going, until the community takes on that mantle ,
there will not be alot of marketing.

Cool

Yup, that's as clear as it gets, I did not imagine anything else.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

That is up to the community, if anyone wants to take up a role as a marketing director, feel free.

Official @zeitcoin twitter account needs to be active! Last post August 2nd!

He will tweet when he feels the need , just as everyone else does.

It is going to take a community effort to really get a marketing campaign going, until the community takes on that mantle ,
there will not be alot of marketing.

Cool
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Oficial @zeitcoin twitter account needs to be active! Last post August 2nd!
Activity: 33
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

Bot account perhaps? Zeit never was an ICO. So.... I guess that's how it's different.
Activity: 113
Ok, first post ever, although I have been reading theforums for a long time.

I think it has been discussed before, and I agree that Zeit can be much more than it currently is if it gets wider adoption. Unfortunately in this day and age, even people who do due diligence are prone to be attracted by the packaging rather than the content. What I mean by that is that an attractive, modern, sleek website can do wonders. Nothing against the current website, it does its work, but it cannot compete against others both in presentation and content.

How about setting up a fund where all of us can contribute, in order to use the services of a professional web developer and graphic designer?

What this coin needs is more exposure, even if it is achieved via simple methods as fancy colours and pictures. The content is stable as it is, packaging not.

Rent_a_Ray has done a great job as far as I am concerned.

But Ray did agreed to turn over web design to Ebolansk, months ago.

So if you have direct questions about web design or helping him, PM Ebolansk.
** You can also use the development forum in the Zeit-Knights.slack.com  **

Cool

i'm currently developing a new page for ZEIT. Release Date will be somewhere at the end of this month.

Any updates?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Anyone using CoinExchange

this is a warning , their zeitcoin wallets have been offline for ~40 days.

Until they reactivate the zeit wallet deposits and withdrawals, it is highly recommended you get any other coins that allow withdrawals off of there site or risk losing access to them also.

They are getting very close to being placed on our permanent Do Not Trade List along with Yobit.
Per our procedure , they have been informed they are close to being put on that list.
Hopefully they fix it shortly , if not  members that are being denied access may want to form a class action and go after them.
Personally I hope it does not come to that, however with every day that passes our community trust in their exchange fades.

Cool
Keep your eyes on the 24h volume. Now is a great time to stock up on some ZEIT before the price explodes.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/?markets=main#charts
Here we go chaps, strap in tight and hold on.

To the moon..... and beyond!!
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
There are two options or developers that do something on the site or just throw a coin!
------
Can someone explain why official website ( http://www.zeit-coin.net/) is down? ( Error 521 Web server is down )

I hope this is not something serious ..
Pages:
Jump to: