Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 67. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
And just to put something into perspective for you, when we started the ZEIT Knights,
the price to attain 100 Million coin requirement was only ~$75 US.
Now the price to attain 100 million coin requirement is ~$5753 US
So saying our price has not changed verses fiat is incorrect on your part.  Wink
Just to put something into perspective for you:
ZEIT is at the moment on cryptopia at an exchangerate of 1 Satoshi, because that is the lowest possible exchange rate there. Your price increase was achieved by waiting for Bitcoin to rise so that the lowest possible exchange rate rises. If you look at the sell orders you see 15 million ZEIT for this lowest possible exchange rate and halve a billion for 2 Satoshi. On the buy orders side you see exactly nil, nada, nothing. The same on coinexchange. And there is really nothing done to improve this. Just sitting back and waiting for success to appear magically.

Just writing as an owner of 20000 ZEIT for playing with a POS coin

You can't do shit with your coins on CoinExchange and that's been more then a month now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
And just to put something into perspective for you, when we started the ZEIT Knights,
the price to attain 100 Million coin requirement was only ~$75 US.
Now the price to attain 100 million coin requirement is ~$5753 US
So saying our price has not changed verses fiat is incorrect on your part.  Wink
Just to put something into perspective for you:
ZEIT is at the moment on cryptopia at an exchangerate of 1 Satoshi, because that is the lowest possible exchange rate there. Your price increase was achieved by waiting for Bitcoin to rise so that the lowest possible exchange rate rises. If you look at the sell orders you see 15 million ZEIT for this lowest possible exchange rate and halve a billion for 2 Satoshi. On the buy orders side you see exactly nil, nada, nothing. The same on coinexchange. And there is really nothing done to improve this. Just sitting back and waiting for success to appear magically.

Just writing as an owner of 20000 ZEIT for playing with a POS coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Will there be a wallet update, just saying, but this wallet is a memory animal at the moment! Website refresh would not hurt too...

The Coin is over 3 years old , it requires ~ the same resources as the world of warcraft.
No updates are planned, if you do not have the resources to maintain a wallet 24x7 , then some people only run theirs at night and some others only run theirs when they don't need the computer.
Ebolansk was working on an update to the web site design, but I have no idea on how fast he is progressing or how long it will take.

Cool

Activity: 157
Will there be a wallet update, just saying, but this wallet is a memory animal at the moment! Website refresh would not hurt too...
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Until now, I kept Zeit on Bittrex, but I see that there is a lot of information about blocking accounts on this exchange. Where do you recommend to move coins?
I know that desktop wallet is the best, but which exchange besides Bittrex would you recommend?

Huh

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202590164-Markets-Removed-06-02-14

Wink
CoinExchange replied:

The ZEIT wallet is currently disabled for maintenance.

Due to an overwhelming demand and the current high volume we have been receiving, we are currently working on urgent system upgrades. Please bear with us until we have resolved the issues. There are a few wallets that need attending to with updates, fixes and re-syncing but we literally have not had the time as the system is the crucial priority. We apologize for any inconvenience, please be assured we will get to this ASAP.

Pending transactions will process once the wallet is active again.

Sincerely

CoinExchange.io Support Team
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Until now, I kept Zeit on Bittrex, but I see that there is a lot of information about blocking accounts on this exchange. Where do you recommend to move coins?
I know that desktop wallet is the best, but which exchange besides Bittrex would you recommend?

Really, use a desktop wallet. You have controll with it over your coins. Make a backup from your wallet.dat and store your coins there.
Never ever use a exchange to store your coins. When a exchange got hacked or close the doors and run away you lose all your coins.  Wink

The recommendation is never to store more coins on an exchange than what you are willing to lose.

1st issue is ,
does your Bittrex account still have access to any ZEIT.
I did not even know they still had a zeit wallet , be forewarned if they never updated to 2.0.2.1 then they forked away from the ZEIT network and there is no way for you to send those coins , unless they install version 2.0.2.1 and resync their wallets.
Check their wallet version and what block # they are on, if their wallet version is not 2.0.2.1 and it is not in sync with  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#  it won't work.

If you have to use an exchange to store the bulk of your coins, Cryptopia has been very reliable and we have been on it the longest.

Cool
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Hi it states Minimum Stake Age : 24 hours, is that the matures time of new coin for example and if so is that 24 earth hours? :-D I am saying this because I already have 25 hours! Ok give or take a hour right! :-D

Leave it to you earthlings to complain.  Wink

Minimum stake age , means that your coins are eligible to stake after 24 hours,
it does not mean they will stake at exactly 24 hours.

Your Coins per block begin competing with everyone else after they are 24 hours old for the right to stake.
Every Day your coins gain weight up to 20X their amount on the 20th day since they were eligible to stake.
So if your block has 1 million coins in it , on day 1 its weight is 1 million,
if someone else has a block with 500 thousand coins in one block and it is 3 day old, its weight is 1.5 million and it will stake before your block.  Block age resets to zero when it stakes or moved.  

Cool

FYI:
Be sure your wallet is unlocked to stake. Click Minting tab and Mint Unlock.
Hi it states Minimum Stake Age : 24 hours, is that the matures time of new coin for example and if so is that 24 earth hours? :-D I am saying this because I already have 25 hours! Ok give or take a hour right! :-D
How's the website update coming along?

Still nothing walett still in maintainance!

I think Badassname is referring to the ZEITCOIN Website,
PM ebolansk if you want an update to its release.

Bitcoin! is talking about the CoinExchange wallet, which is offline now for basically a month.
If CoinExchange does not have it working in 2 more months, we place them on our Do not Trade List with Yobit.

* Everyone needs to be aware buying zeitcoins on an exchange that does not keep it Wallets working when their are zero network issues, means you may never receive your coins. So Trade Wisely and when buying coins only buy from exchanges that keep their wallets where deposits and withdrawals are possible.
Short term maintenance on wallets is normal , maintenance taking months shows a lack of professionalism. *

In the mean time Use one of the 5 working exchanges to buy/trade coins.

Cool

FYI:
Never leave more coins just sitting on an exchange, except the amount you are willing to lose.

Got large amount stuck on CoinExchange. I been trolling these fucks on Twitter but so far 0 reply.
Use the Snapshot , Kiklo made.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

It will jump you all the way up to Oct. 2nd.
Then it only takes ~8 hours to sync the rest.

╥Aztek

Thanks man for that reply, I would still be syncing for a month and would of given up! More that 5 days to sycning a wallet is not inviting and in this case would be 10x that I guess, but was saved in time! Do you know if this project has a discord account that helps the community with theses problem, if so invite me please.

Lets keep this moving.

Knight CryptoPhil
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I hope zeitcoin take a jump, people really need to know about this project
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Yes, I was talking about the Zeitcoin website.

I think Badassname is referring to the ZEITCOIN Website,
PM ebolansk if you want an update to its release.

Bitcoin! is talking about the CoinExchange wallet, which is offline now for basically a month.
If CoinExchange does not have it working in 2 more months, we place them on our Do not Trade List with Yobit.

* Everyone needs to be aware buying zeitcoins on an exchange that does not keep it Wallets working when their are zero network issues, means you may never receive your coins. So Trade Wisely and when buying coins only buy from exchanges that keep their wallets where deposits and withdrawals are possible.
Short term maintenance on wallets is normal , maintenance taking months shows a lack of professionalism. *

In the mean time Use one of the 5 working exchanges to buy/trade coins.

Cool

FYI:
Never leave more coins just sitting on an exchange, except the amount you are willing to lose.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500

Hi all
I am a Staker, have some coins just waiting for the dam wallet to sync, bootstap does not seem to work for so far. Like I said am a staker so am patient, long term.
Good luck Zeit team, oh and get in discord it helps community if well organized!
Regards,
Knight CryptoPhil
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
The ZEIT wallet is currently disabled for maintenance.

Our tech support team are actively working on resolving the issue and getting it back online ASAP - sorry we cannot give an exact ETA.

Pending transactions will be processed once the wallet is re-enabled.

We apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely

CoinExchange.io Support Team

https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/13660
Pages:
Jump to: