Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 660. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
When we receive the information from Cryptorush we will ensure we ask the proper questions i.e. account id and amount they will have to match in order for us to initiate a refund.

By the way thank you for the first donation we hope to see more to help he ones that lost.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have no problem donating provided dev team has official proof of those who lost their coins! I will be hitting 10million zeit soon from mining and anything i mine after that will be donated. 

well if they can't get a list from cryptorush, then Devs basically have to go by what is described to them via email, and I don't know if this is concrete enough, it may be easy to conjure up some story for free coinage. but if there's solid proof they lost money, then i don't see why we can't help out.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Our official statement on cryptorush is done

http://zeit-coin.com/ZEITofficialstatement.pdf

Please if anyone has any comments feel free to email us [email protected]

Please don't refund anyone, don't let 'em dump. It's cryptorush issue, lame code, lame devs, lame admins, they blame coin for their fail. Now they are talking shit about forked chain. people should know this. Spread the world, let's kill this shitty exchange. Don't refund, you are not responsible for this issues.

While an argument can be made that those using Cryptorush were dumping coin an equally valid argument can be made that those using Cryptorush were buying coin. It would be unfair to deny and withdraw support from any individual in their attempt to support Zeitcoin, its movement and cryptocurrency in general.

With regards to rectifying this issue, we cannot dictate the actions of Cryptorush. However, we as a community can pull together to support each other and the life of this coin.

Reimbursement Fund Address As Posted By The Zeitcoin Devs: MgW8fhfSeK1k4u3gR7ZXg6JWQ8JZP6Guhx
Activity: 112
I have no problem donating provided dev team has official proof of those who lost their coins! I will be hitting 10million zeit soon from mining and anything i mine after that will be donated. 
Activity: 70

Please don't refund anyone, don't let 'em dump. It's cryptorush issue, lame code, lame devs, lame admins, they blame coin for their fail. Now they are talking shit about forked chain. people should know this. Spread the world, let's kill this shitty exchange. Don't refund, you are not responsible for this issues.

why so much greed? yes cryptorush screwed up, but what are we supposed to do with the ones who lost out? just say "sorry guys you lost coins, i don't care, you're on your own"? doesn't seem like the best approach. if this is a "community", then we help out where we can, we collectively take action, it's what builds strength and cooperation amongst one another. we shouldn't be distracted with things like "killing this shitty exchange", it's not constructive and i don't think that's what Zeit is about. just my thoughts, but I think instead of focusing on one exchange, we should do what's best for the Zeitcoin community.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Please don't refund anyone, don't let 'em dump. It's cryptorush issue, lame code, lame devs, lame admins, they blame coin for their fail. Now they are talking shit about forked chain. people should know this. Spread the world, let's kill this shitty exchange. Don't refund, you are not responsible for this issues. They must test every update in a staging environment before rolling it to production, but they rolling in production code from master branch, lol, than bitching...
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Any idea why the hashrate is so low lately?

+1

current hashrate
where all the initial power? almost 10GH/s less
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

very good response to the situation. thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Any idea why the hashrate is so low lately? Am I on a wrong fork or something? Is a bit over 1 GH the right rate?

1.87 Gh now, nothing wrong Smiley
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
Any idea why the hashrate is so low lately? Am I on a wrong fork or something? Is a bit over 1 GH the right rate?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Development, stability, features and popularity are the most important attributes for a coin.
The exchanges are only important for dumpers and speculators .Exchanges only make the coin more vulnerable to speculation and panic.
So I don't see why everyone is crazy about getting listed on a major exchange this early in the coin's life.

As long as the development continues and there is support from the adopters, this coin has a future.

One major exchange is important for visibility and reliability of the trading. People must also be able to buy Zeitcoin in a secure and easy way (for sure after 6 weeks of mining phase) and sell for example to pay off some investments (this does not mean dump everything you mine).

if we can get on mintpal a week from today(or round about) that will be good for zeit but anymore will not! cryptsy and other exchanges should only be considered later on! after more development has happened. I also feel that getting on sites like coinwarz etc should be timed and spread out! if we get things right and at a consistent pace i dont see why the coin wont be able to make a difference and allow ppl to pay off bills at the same time! but ultimately this coin has bigger aspirations than most which will ensure it survives Smiley
+3

glad to see so many like minded people for the direction the coin should take! it can only mean good things guys Smiley

+5 The more supporters of this community who realise 'the right way to go' (and ACT on it!) the sooner this coin establishes itself as what it was intended to be - a true tool for change - and the sooner those who are 'only in it for a quick buck' will move on to their next 'victim' & leave us in peace (man Wink )

MINE LIKE CRAY-ZEE!

PUT EVERY ZEIT IN YOUR OWN WALLET!!

BUY, BUY, BUY while it's low - sell your crap to pay for it!!!

KEEP IT AS LONG AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN - only cash out what you absolutely NEED to!!!!

SEEK OUT (local & international) projects, initiatives & even people which promote & support ZGM ideals & GIVE THEM SOME OF YOUR TIME & EFFORT!!!!

- and don't forget to have some damned FUN along the way Wink

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
And if I buy $ 200 Zeitcoin I would like an investor or not
p.s guys, keep voting on https://www.mintpal.com/voting because the way zeit votes are soaring is insane! mintpal has def taken notice of us and im sure very eager to get us on there asap.
Development, stability, features and popularity are the most important attributes for a coin.
The exchanges are only important for dumpers and speculators .Exchanges only make the coin more vulnerable to speculation and panic.
So I don't see why everyone is crazy about getting listed on a major exchange this early in the coin's life.

As long as the development continues and there is support from the adopters, this coin has a future.

One major exchange is important for visibility and reliability of the trading. People must also be able to buy Zeitcoin in a secure and easy way (for sure after 6 weeks of mining phase) and sell for example to pay off some investments (this does not mean dump everything you mine).

if we can get on mintpal a week from today(or round about) that will be good for zeit but anymore will not! cryptsy and other exchanges should only be considered later on! after more development has happened. I also feel that getting on sites like coinwarz etc should be timed and spread out! if we get things right and at a consistent pace i dont see why the coin wont be able to make a difference and allow ppl to pay off bills at the same time! but ultimately this coin has bigger aspirations than most which will ensure it survives Smiley
+3

glad to see so many like minded people for the direction the coin should take! it can only mean good things guys Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The answer of Cryptorush to me.

The money you sent to us was sent on a forked chain. Please remove your active order from the system. Update your client. and use PyWallet to fix the broken transaction if nessessary.

Forked chain??? Chain was never forked...

YOU'VE JUST BEEN CRYPTORUSHED!!!
Activity: 98
Just heard BTC trades are broke on cryptorush.  Sounds like they are falling apart.

Don't worry, they'll blame it on another coin.  Wink

lol, this time they will blame bitcoin. Maybe they have met Mark Karpeles.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
I don't find solution for fix this incompatibility between the Wallet software and Zeitcoin client.

For this I want to close the Online Wallet.

Please use the procudere below for take the owner of your keys and MOVE please the coins from the addresses to another.

The wallet will close on 15 March or when the balance will be zero

Sorry

FaSan

About the OnLine Wallet, we have some problems yet. Few accounts receive coins but cannot SEND.

I still to look how fix it.

During this time, if people need to SEND coins, they can use this trick :

- backup your wallet from the website
- use this scripts for decrypt the private keys : https://github.com/eugeneware/coinpunk-tools
- import the privkeys on your local wallet :
Code:
zeitcoind importprivkey

Thank you

FaSan
Activity: 349
Just heard BTC trades are broke on cryptorush.  Sounds like they are falling apart.

things going wrong on there since they launched I don't know why people bother with them
Activity: 87

Don't worry, they'll blame it on another coin.  Wink
Jump to: