Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 657. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
we will be 3rd by tonyt (uk time) on mintpal for sure! 3,5k votes and we there keep voting https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
We reached 50000 votes on MintPal. Bitcoinscrypt and iXcoin watch out, Zeitcoin is coming.

What is also interesting, is that all 3 coins ranking higher in the votes, have a much larger pay-vote count.
If not for the extra BTC votes on these coins, ZEIT would be on the top of the list. Dunno if it's a good or a bad thing at this time though.

Cheers,
Myagui
how to know that zeit will be taking off.....when people sitting waiting on exchanges to buy zeit, get tired of waiting and decide to try their luck at buying huge volumes by going on the forums....and nobody wants to sell hahaha
buy Zeitcoin for Litecoin so quickly you can buy

Yesterday I was in the "queue" to buy using BTC, but decided to cancel that order. I then exchanged BTC for LTC and made the buy using LTC. I lost a bit in the exchange. Still took a long time to get the number of coins I wanted.

that is a good thing! iv seen coins where ppl cant even give them away let alobe sit in a que trying to buy them
Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
yes!
finally a coin with fighting spirit!

loving it
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
how to know that zeit will be taking off.....when people sitting waiting on exchanges to buy zeit, get tired of waiting and decide to try their luck at buying huge volumes by going on the forums....and nobody wants to sell hahaha

Yesterday I was in the "queue" to buy using BTC, but decided to cancel that order. I then exchanged BTC for LTC and made the buy using LTC. I lost a bit in the exchange. Still took a long time to get the number of coins I wanted.
Activity: 98
We reached 50000 votes on MintPal. Bitcoinscrypt and iXcoin watch out, Zeitcoin is coming.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
When will this be added to coinmarketcap?   Huh Huh
I still didn't recieve any zeit from like and follow. I've sent wallet at 1st of march and 3rd.

today is the 7th of march and still NO like/follow bonus. I was scammed Sad

today is the 12th of march and still NO like/follow bonus. I was scammed Sad

Please read harder instead of claiming you were scammed. It's not that difficult. They just added a person like 3 days ago to help out, and are still processing everyone. Zeitcoin even responded to this thread a few times about it.
that there was a lot of dump trucks need to Zeitcoin many people had standards sings I started buying that would later help the community
Activity: 88
I still didn't recieve any zeit from like and follow. I've sent wallet at 1st of march and 3rd.

Please read harder instead of claiming you were scammed. It's not that difficult. They just added a person like 3 days ago to help out, and are still processing everyone. Zeitcoin even responded to this thread a few times about it.

I want to throw you a bonus that you do not take offense, I have 30K Zeitcoin had more but I distributed to all and in the fund to help victims of cryptorush also throw extra Zeitcoin

write your wallet
Activity: 27

anybody bought zeit at 1 satoshi on coinex ? could someone estimate the time i'll have to wait on coinex to buy zeit at 1 satoshi Huh ( 9 btc queue )

thanks  Smiley Smiley

buy with LTC, it is currently about a similar price (taking into account exchange), and there is no queue as such.
And who then heard the news that the Chinese want to add Exchange Hyobi Litecoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
anybody bought zeit at 1 satoshi on coinex ? could someone estimate the time i'll have to wait on coinex to buy zeit at 1 satoshi Huh ( 9 btc queue )

thanks  Smiley Smiley

buy with LTC, it is currently about a similar price (taking into account exchange), and there is no queue as such.
Activity: 114
i cant send coins from online wallet,so i made a backup.will it work in future?)))or i lost my coins?
Activity: 13

thanks  Smiley Smiley
Who wants to sell me Zeitcoin propose to sell 29.5 million shares for 11.75160196 LTC
Purchase not speculative long term purchased
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
You come now? I've read the previous pages?

ZeitCoin movement isn't thezeitgeistmovement.

We received this today from our contact we were speaking with.

Hey,

Sorry to say, the global coordinators do not like the idea of alternative currencies - they believe it is against the message of the movement and are also concerned about fraud. I can really see the idea behind getting alternative currencies going, especially from a 'transition' standpoint, but unfortunately because we are hosting the international event, they have the final say. If you want to come to ZDay or one of the after parties in order to debate its merits with people in the movement you are welcome to do that. The movement has definitely become more strict in terms of drawing lines around what can be labelled officially 'Zeitgeist' and what cannot.

Sorry again Sad

We will be attending the event to combat their stance however our new initiatives will be to start donating ZEIT to related charitable organizations that still stay within the means of the Zeitgeist Movements ideals.

Stay Tuned we don't need their movement to create our own! Once we start these initiatives we hope that they come to their senses and start to stray away from their antiquated values and start to enforce their actual beliefs which are

"The movement is loyal to a train of thought, not figures or institutions. The view held is that through the use of socially targeted research and tested understandings in science and technology, we are now able to logically arrive at societal applications that could be profoundly more effective in meeting the needs of the human population, increasing public health. There is little reason to assume war, poverty, most crime and many other monetarily-based scarcity effects common in our current model cannot be resolved over time. The range of the movement's activism and awareness campaigns extend from short to long term, with methods based explicitly on non-violent methods of communication."

Just realize .... 209 pages in less than 10 days, the community is very much alive!! Grin
Activity: 82
Another scam coin?

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

There is NO record of any involvement from Zeitgeist on this
Jump to: