Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 661. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Just heard BTC trades are broke on cryptorush.  Sounds like they are falling apart.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
After the server for the blockexplorer is up we can start building features. Ill personaly put up bountys for ppl to build stuff
Development, stability, features and popularity are the most important attributes for a coin.
The exchanges are only important for dumpers and speculators .Exchanges only make the coin more vulnerable to speculation and panic.
So I don't see why everyone is crazy about getting listed on a major exchange this early in the coin's life.

As long as the development continues and there is support from the adopters, this coin has a future.

One major exchange is important for visibility and reliability of the trading. People must also be able to buy Zeitcoin in a secure and easy way (for sure after 6 weeks of mining phase) and sell for example to pay off some investments (this does not mean dump everything you mine).

if we can get on mintpal a week from today(or round about) that will be good for zeit but anymore will not! cryptsy and other exchanges should only be considered later on! after more development has happened. I also feel that getting on sites like coinwarz etc should be timed and spread out! if we get things right and at a consistent pace i dont see why the coin wont be able to make a difference and allow ppl to pay off bills at the same time! but ultimately this coin has bigger aspirations than most which will ensure it survives Smiley
Activity: 110
We bow in its aura
people should also got their bounties and bonuses...
Activity: 98
Development, stability, features and popularity are the most important attributes for a coin.
The exchanges are only important for dumpers and speculators .Exchanges only make the coin more vulnerable to speculation and panic.
So I don't see why everyone is crazy about getting listed on a major exchange this early in the coin's life.

As long as the development continues and there is support from the adopters, this coin has a future.

One major exchange is important for visibility and reliability of the trading. People must also be able to buy Zeitcoin in a secure and easy way (for sure after 6 weeks of mining phase) and sell for example to pay off some investments (this does not mean dump everything you mine).
Activity: 70
I did get a chance to get the head of the coin on Skype to maybe help out with development later. Seems he does have quite a few plans. Block Explorer is working from what I see, but the server it's on is slow (Which is what they said in a previous post). He's also rather active. He seems to be invested heavily just to see it succeed. I have a feeling in not too long we'll be in a good position.

good to hear Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
We should pump the coin at the start of trading, It will start and zeit attract attention.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

+1.000.000 !
Activity: 27

Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
there is a great demand for shopping price  Grin

Zeit TTM next days..
Activity: 434
Still 4th on mintpal.

Tomorrow they will pick Klondike Coin, so then we're 3th. We need to pass iXcoin in approx. 3 days to be next after Klondike, should be possible!

Dont forget to vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Mintpal.com

We Will Be Back Shortly

Blockchain.info is currently down for maintenance
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Activity: 16
Still 4th on mintpal.

Tomorrow they will pick Klondike Coin, so then we're 3th. We need to pass iXcoin in approx. 3 days to be next after Klondike, should be possible!

Dont forget to vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Loll Grin WTF "The money you sent to us was sent on a forked chain" Huh....ridiculous

Totally!!!!!! Angry
Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Loll Grin WTF "The money you sent to us was sent on a forked chain" Huh....ridiculous
They are kidding me i know.But what can i do??Nothing Huh ???Finally my loss was 400k.At the begining i thought its was 100k but then i discovered more
The answer of Cryptorush to me.

The money you sent to us was sent on a forked chain. Please remove your active order from the system. Update your client. and use PyWallet to fix the broken transaction if nessessary.

Forked chain??? Chain was never forked...
The answer of Cryptorush to me.

The money you sent to us was sent on a forked chain. Please remove your active order from the system. Update your client. and use PyWallet to fix the broken transaction if nessessary.
Activity: 12
What makes you think Zeit is dead, its pretty easy to just write zeit is dead... Makes me wonder why you read this topic? Becouse for myself i never read dead coins topics.. Also, hash rate is still one of the highest of all scrypt coins, big community (over 200 pages on this topic already in 10 days), active dev.. So please help me out why this coin is dead? Or are you just a 16 year old one trying to upgrade youre activity score?

I read the topic cause im intrerrested in Zeit, then I looked at exanges and it 1 at all except one where its 2 satosiho. So Im ' worried Zeit might be dead, others have asked the same question. Soon some whales might pump it, better be ready.
Scary troll? No I have good enough stock of it. And why would I , me destroy the coin?
Activity: 88
I did get a chance to get the head of the coin on Skype to maybe help out with development later. Seems he does have quite a few plans. Block Explorer is working from what I see, but the server it's on is slow (Which is what they said in a previous post). He's also rather active. He seems to be invested heavily just to see it succeed. I have a feeling in not too long we'll be in a good position.
Jump to: