Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 682. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Version 1.0.1.0

Note: This Version is beta. It should now be fully compatible to:

10.6        MacOSX™ Snow Leopard
10.7        MacOSX™ Lion
10.8        MacOSX™ Mountain Lion
10.9        MacOSX™ Mavericks

Please check it out.
If it fails, please PM me. Your Feedback is important to us - we welcome all comments.

Best regards,
Ray

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Thanks sorry its been very crazy over here with everything we are back in full force moving forward and have created a brand new team...

It had to be done we needed to get experienced individuals on team ZEIT as this coin deserved.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Cryptorush has been removed from the list of exchanges... It has been a long few days however my team and I are waiting to make an official statement of what happened. Stay tuned

Good to hear from you  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Cryptorush has been removed from the list of exchanges... It has been a long few days however my team and I are waiting to make an official statement of what happened. Stay tuned
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Cryptorush has removed Zeitcoin from their exchange.

I saw that.. Withdrew my Zeit.. It's not so bad i bought 50k and got 70k free Cheesy
Activity: 154
Cryptorush has removed Zeitcoin from their exchange.
Activity: 732
Some ppl just dont have the patience, this coin is 8 days old.... 5th in total hash rate of any scrypt coins. If you think its dead, then just sell your coins, dont polute this tread.

What source do you use to find this out? I'd be curious to know so I can verify myself. I know there are websites out there that list this info, but haven't been able to find them. 

Just watching the market activity. From today coinex has much more zeit transactions while cryptorush is in issue..
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Some ppl just dont have the patience, this coin is 8 days old.... 5th in total hash rate of any scrypt coins. If you think its dead, then just sell your coins, dont polute this tread.

What source do you use to find this out? I'd be curious to know so I can verify myself. I know there are websites out there that list this info, but haven't been able to find them. 
I am new to this coin and to mining. Can anyone explain how to mine with AMD card?
I have Windows. Where can I download miner? Why isn't anything said about mining in OP?

search for cgminer 3.7.0
Activity: 154
I am new to this coin and to mining. Can anyone explain how to mine with AMD card?
I have Windows. Where can I download miner? Why isn't anything said about mining in OP?

google and Mining support forum here are your friends....
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Please, support Zeitcoin at:

mintpal
 - You can vote 3 times per hour / 6 times if you are registered
Cryptsy
 - You must be registered.

Donations are welcome • ZEIT: MeVTRNsHhf2v17z4HA6XuZXex9R7a624gG • Thank you
Activity: 434
most people move to coinex Smiley the stupid situation is that ppl need do sell their coins for 1 satoshi in cryptorush if dont want to have freezed coins  Embarrassed
Like me.I take all my coind from cryptorush and take them to coinex
most people move to coinex Smiley the stupid situation is that ppl need do sell their coins for 1 satoshi in cryptorush if dont want to have freezed coins  Embarrassed
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Can anyone tell me how many ZEITcoins are currently in circulation?

You can see here:

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

The number ZEIT issued at this moment is: 16,914,804,334   
Activity: 266
[
NEW POOL FOR ZEIT

STRATUM AND VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU DETICATED SERVERS

JOIN US NOW
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
zeit has huge vote activity on Mintpal ! Cool

I would say ZEITCOIN is one of the most voted coin there! KEEP VOTING EVERYONE! We're going to be in top 5 at no time!!!!

GrumpyCoin is actually Tongue

I sayd one of the most voted Smiley

My apologies! But I do have to point out its 'said'! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Grin

You sir are right! My apologies too. It was a typo error sorry Sad
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
Activity: 196
zeit has huge vote activity on Mintpal ! Cool

I would say ZEITCOIN is one of the most voted coin there! KEEP VOTING EVERYONE! We're going to be in top 5 at no time!!!!

GrumpyCoin is actually Tongue

I sayd one of the most voted Smiley

My apologies! But I do have to point out its 'said'! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Grin
Jump to: