Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 683. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
zeit has huge vote activity on Mintpal ! Cool

I would say ZEITCOIN is one of the most voted coin there! KEEP VOTING EVERYONE! We're going to be in top 5 at no time!!!!

GrumpyCoin is actually Tongue

I sayd one of the most voted Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I would say ZEITCOIN is one of the most voted coin there! KEEP VOTING EVERYONE! We're going to be in top 5 at no time!!!!

GrumpyCoin is actually Tongue
Activity: 140
cryptorush is bullshit. people cant withdraw zeits. so selling to withdraw BTC and the price go down..  Grin
Cryptorush should be removed from the list of all exchangers because that can only substitute the enemy
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
cryptorush is bullshit. people cant withdraw zeits. so selling to withdraw BTC and the price go down..  Grin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Keep voting at https://www.mintpal.com/voting to give a hugeeeeeeeeeeee push to Zite coin
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell me how many ZEITcoins are currently in circulation?

Your wallet can tell you.
Open wallet, goto console and type
getinfo

Done!

Zeit check your Pm's, I still haven't received my 250k bounty Sad
nik, check the thread it says email [email protected] for the giveaway chasing.

yeah dude I emailed the PR address a couple of days ago, no response yet. I'm not worried, they're probably very busy, just wanted an estimate of when I can expect it to arrive Smiley
Activity: 320
Our newest video made for us by altcoin authority https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=914qsqBcoCc thanks guys we love it

As far as giveaways and bounties are concerned we will be starting that up tonight we have sorted the wallets and haven't received any negative feedback i.e. issues and what not so that was step 1.

I am focusing today during the day to contact sites like coinwarz etc to get us more exposure to hopefully get more awareness for our coin and focusing on that.

Giveaways and bounties are still going to happen as we have stated however it was eating up too much of our time at the beginning this is a crucial time for a coin and needs to generate a good buzz in this culture which is where we figured we should focus our time.

I am sure anyone that is an active supporter of the coin and wants it to succeed would agree with us. If you are waiting for your bounty to dump it then so be it however we think that is a mistake as there is nowhere for this coin to go but up.

I hope that will satisfy everyone as you know we have done a large amount of the giveaway and bounties already.

Thanks 

Hi, another 3 days after your statement, how about the giveaways and bounties ?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I can tell you by FACT that the zeit developer never got 1 zeit nor does he even mine, he also has not had access to zeitcoin github for days.

So before anyone accuses the dev. The fact is he received about $500 to build the coin, and thats it...he has no zeitcoins.

Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Activity: 154
keep voting on mintpal! I have a feeling zeit is getting really close to being accepted regardless of it is at number 1! the way the coin has been moving up the list is astounding! and I see they have removed all the coins that had bots voting and we were on those coins tail with no bot! things are looking good Cheesy

+6 more....
Activity: 112
keep voting on mintpal! I have a feeling zeit is getting really close to being accepted regardless of it is at number 1! the way the coin has been moving up the list is astounding! and I see they have removed all the coins that had bots voting and we were on those coins tail with no bot! things are looking good Cheesy
Activity: 112
OSX wallet updated - Correct dock icon now - http://pcmerc.com/files/ZeitCoin-Qt.dmg

Please let me know if there are any issues so I may address them promptly.

pcmerc~

who? how? I HAVE A WALLET Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i mean....its not synced yet.....but i got a freaking wallet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy my days
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Can anyone tell me how many ZEITcoins are currently in circulation?

Your wallet can tell you.
Open wallet, goto console and type
getinfo

Done!

nik, check the thread it says email [email protected] for the giveaway chasing.

Activity: 178
Why, oh why, do people expect instant results and insane profits for coins out of the gate?  Zeitcoin may never get anywhere.  It may "go to the moon" to steal from a shibe.  Tongue  Only time will tell, since it took Bitcoin a few YEARS, not weeks, to get to its price point.  Settle down, all you get-rich-quick schemers.
20bil of ZEIT
___________   =  ~2.2222BIL x [42 days (6 week before 1 coin per block)] = ~93bil of Zeit
    9 days

99bil of ZEIT - 93bil of Zeit = ~6bil = ~5,94% of coin available = ~94,06% mined coins!
You are not correctly counted twice division unit will occur only 6 weeks(after 6 week block 1 coin)

1  march 18 billion Zeitcoin block(620000 coin)
8  march 18 billion+9billion  block (310000 coin)
15 march 27 billion+4.5billion block(155000 coin)
22 march 31.5 billion+2.25 billion block(77500 coin)
29 march 33.75 billion+1.125 billion block(38750 coin)
5   april   34.875 billion+0.5625 billion block(19375 coin)
    Total  35.4375 billion after 6 week mining

I say immediately approximate calculations may not fully accurate
Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
20bil of ZEIT
___________   =  ~2.2222BIL x [42 days (6 week before 1 coin per block)] = ~93bil of Zeit
    9 days

99bil of ZEIT - 93bil of Zeit = ~6bil = ~5,94% of coin available = ~94,06% mined coins!
Jump to: