Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 684. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
If you look at the charts of many different coins, it's clear that almost all coins are down at the moment and have been trending downward for some time. It's not only about ZEIT, we should keep in mind the whole market environment. I don't expect any rise until the huge supply dump is finished and the general market for coins is trending upward.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I checked all applicants for entry to the exchange and found that mintpal a single coin in the top 10 who started in March that is not present Zeitcoin owns faith of many people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Here's how I see it -

(Feel free to shoot me down!)

If Zeit is to become an 'established' crypto, then it will HAVE to be approximately as profitable to mine as LiteCoin, i.e. giving a daily cashout of around $4.50 per MegaHash, by the end of April.

At 1 coin/block, the Btc rate will need to be comparable to other similar coins.

Such as DiamondCoin, currently at 0.004 or RonPaulCoin at 0.002 or even MinCoin at .0006

Hence I have bought more Zeit than I have mined (about 6 million @ 3 Sat) and every Zeit is in my deasktop wallet. If I had access to ANY more cash (been out of work for 2 years) I'd be buying still, at anything below 10 sat.

The only thing that concerns me right now is that although the first halving has happened, I'm not seeing much of a decrease in my mining rate - still around 10,000 /hour with my 1.35 Mh/s - which I put down to the decreased difficulty & a lower net hashrate.

If the difficulty goes down as much in week 3, there could be troubles getting the rate up, no matter what exchanges we are on.

What think you all?

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can anyone tell me how many ZEITcoins are currently in circulation?
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Patience, even if we hit a big exchange, it will take 1-2 more block halvings before price will increase. But then it will increase big, i expect 40-70 satoshi

Lets vote Mintpal !
Activity: 140
Dear developer Zeitcoin.

I ask you if the problem is not solved by cryptorush remove it from the list of exchangers that would then not to aggravate the situation with Zeitcoin.

Sincerely 14aristokrat
Activity: 82
Hmm. Hashrate too low, price too low. that not sounds good  Undecided

it is great. You may buy zeit at very low price
Activity: 112
Patience, even if we hit a big exchange, it will take 1-2 more block halvings before price will increase. But then it will increase big, i expect 40-70 satoshi
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Until cryptorush solves its issues, the prices will be low...
Activity: 294
Any word from the coinmarketcap front, that's usually a big step. I feel a rise coming.
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Activity: 112
In youre dreams, biggest price was around 10 satoshi. And you sold for 200???
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
THank god i dumped at 0.0000020...
Activity: 221
Dev.... are you still there?

You were really active but seem to have gone quiet on this topic??

Just google...

Just google what exactly??
Activity: 95
Still didn't receive my 50k ZEITCOIN although I am believer, supporter and miner of this coin from the beginning and I've seen all the Zeitgeist movies Sad

I like and follow Zeitcoin in FB and Twitter and I am in the google Giveaway doc as @MiNFoXa

Msvr3k6QcBwcuCAJYqRsFR6HdLxZEQM8G3
Activity: 434
I was asking the same question .. now try Wink
in the meantime ... who has some data (time/hashrate/Zeit) for solo mining?
And how we make solo mining for Zite???
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Does anybody else have issues with http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com/index.php.
I haven't been able to mine there for a day now but the pool seems to be operating.
Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
I was asking the same question .. now try Wink
in the meantime ... who has some data (time/hashrate/Zeit) for solo mining?
Activity: 434
Guys, are you mining on pool or solo ?
I`m in pool but i`m wondering if it`s better the solo
Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Guys, are you mining on pool or solo ?
Jump to: