Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 687. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
me thinks with the values for selling and buying of zeit, whales are fighting abit! conflict of interests of something! Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Looks like CryptoRush suspended all trading with ZEITCOIN till they get wallet issue solved.  Undecided

"We have disabled deposits & withdraws again on Zeitcoin temporarily while we perform audits on account balances."

Mt. Gox? Anyone? JK JK Cheesy

You've just been crypto rushed!
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Looks like CryptoRush suspended all trading with ZEITCOIN till they get wallet issue solved.  Undecided

"We have disabled deposits & withdraws again on Zeitcoin temporarily while we perform audits on account balances."

what does that mean?  they stole my monies?
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

Activity: 101
Merit: 11
why is everyone dumping this?  went as low as you can go
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
SO Zeit is at the bottom 1 satoshi. now what ?  Embarrassed

Buy, or wait when they are listing against LTC and buy at 1 sat pair LTC.

Already listed against LTC and DOGE. What you are waiting for?

I´m waiting for xpm pairing. I will entry at 1 xpm.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
yup huge sale orders came thru
Activity: 349
im pretty sure cryptorush balances are really really off, that huge sell wall has alot to do with people getting a bunch of coins for free via cryptorush error, when they audit all those accounts there is going to be some pissed off people, all those free coins that people got have to come from somewhere, that 2 satoshi buy wall got eaten up fast after cryptorush said they were auditing accounts.

as soon as the news came out 5 btc instantly dropped off both exchanges so in my opinion a whale is taking advantage and dropping it for higher profit when he pumps it
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
im pretty sure cryptorush balances are really really off, that huge sell wall has alot to do with people getting a bunch of coins for free via cryptorush error, when they audit all those accounts there is going to be some pissed off people, all those free coins that people got have to come from somewhere, that 2 satoshi buy wall got eaten up fast after cryptorush said they were auditing accounts.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/juo3aeskh6sflhc/god.pdf do yourselves a favour and read this! help you understand whats happening! Whales know this coin will be profitable the min it starts hitting the bigger exchanges! they wanting to buy as much as possible sooo either do as they do or sit tight. there is a reason why when zeit launched the net GH was so high and again it only be around 7days haha

I have noticed whale activity for days don't know when they will do something but when they do it could be big  because large enough community and high profits for them

exactly! ppl really need to learn how this game works, I havnt been doing this that long and im already catching on, so dunno wat others excuses are. Zeit is in my opinion isnt good to go yet! few foundations still need to be laid but we need to resist the urge to panic! to many people with big operations have invested to much time in this coin for it not todo well! everyone these days wants to be a millionaire over nyt its pathetic.
Activity: 349
https://www.dropbox.com/s/juo3aeskh6sflhc/god.pdf do yourselves a favour and read this! help you understand whats happening! Whales know this coin will be profitable the min it starts hitting the bigger exchanges! they wanting to buy as much as possible sooo either do as they do or sit tight. there is a reason why when zeit launched the net GH was so high and again it only be around 7days haha

I have noticed whale activity for days don't know when they will do something but when they do it could be big  because large enough community and high profits for them
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Any word on getting the official blockchain explorer running?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
not gonna lie, i dumped my 14m zeit @ 2 sat so buy back in @ 1. Should of sold some @ 3 and 4 but o well. There is only .19 btc buy orders left at 2 satoshis on coinex....

If i never get my 1 sat orders, no harm as ill just buy @ 2 again.

Activity: 392

Btw, what did you expect? 99B coins!!! That is a lot of coins and almost all the coins that have 20B or more are listing close to 1 sats. That is why i love Klondike coin, lake of coins, difficult to mine and price will only move higher.

Like Mint at 19 satoshi and 70B coins ?

we are nowehere near 99billion

and wont be for another 15+ years

look at DOGE, currently 58+ billion in existance

unlike DOGE, the supply will come in much slower
in less then 3 months 57% of DOGE's have been mined
it will take ~10+ years for ZEIT to get to 57%
for the time being you can expect 25%-32% during this year

the current rate of ZEIT per day is 2880 * 625000 = 1800000000
--PoS included from this point, assuming every coin is left to age and generate PoS blocks--
after week six it will be 17126167 ZEIT/day

thats a 1093 reduction in supply growth, even if you look at it from week six, it will still be a factor of 3.4
expect bigger factors when considering not all coins will be 100% PoSing
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
SO Zeit is at the bottom 1 satoshi. now what ?  Embarrassed

Btw, what did you expect? 99B coins!!! That is a lot of coins and almost all the coins that have 20B or more are listing close to 1 sats. That is why i love Klondike coin, lake of coins, difficult to mine and price will only move higher.

Like Mint at 19 satoshi and 70B coins ?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Buy, or wait when they are listing against LTC and buy at 1 sat pair LTC.

Already listed against LTC and DOGE. What you are waiting for?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SO Zeit is at the bottom 1 satoshi. now what ?  Embarrassed

Jump to: