Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 705. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
any predictions on what will happen when we reach closer to block halving and after? just throw em out there! maybe even put a lil wager on it for a luagh? Wink haha

not sure about anything significant happening on the first block halving, its the other 2 that i expect will make the price jump

agree totaly
everytime I see someone with something like this next to their name -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution! I laugh! U dodgy mofo's haha 
Too soon fro cryptsy anyway. At least 2 halvings are needed or it'll be dumpfest there.

second that! patience is a virtue
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Too soon for cryptsy anyway. At least 2 halvings are needed or it'll be dumpfest there.
Activity: 98
Cryptsy: We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

we need 10 BTC and then we are on cryptsy :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
where ZEITCOIN on Cryptorush?  Huh Huh

under maintenance

hashstrike frontend is being real slow,
also whats up with the ip last logged in from
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
where ZEITCOIN on Cryptorush?  Huh Huh
any predictions on what will happen when we reach closer to block halving and after? just throw em out there! maybe even put a lil wager on it for a luagh? Wink haha

not sure about anything significant happening on the first block halving, its the other 2 that i expect will make the price jump
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Well, these last couple posts convinced me to mine Zeit exclusively again for the next 24-48 hours.  After the difficulty increases, I'll add Mint and Doge (and a few other obscure guys) back into the mix.  But Zeit really does just yield great results.
Next 24 hours we hit a big exchange and coinmarketcap, then block halving, that will give zeitcoin some action
how many hours to block halving ?? by my count its 16hours ?

getinfo

blocks = 16397

7 days of blocks = 20160

20160 - 16397 = 3763

4763 / 60 / 2 = 31.358333333333333333333333333333 hours
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
how many hours to block halving ?? by my count its 16hours ?
any one here read The Daemon by Daniel Suarez?

Great book! Sequel is even better!

i expect most read the sequel if they read the first.

are we gona start holons?

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/daniel-suarez-daemon-and-freedom/2010/04/26
Activity: 70
can someone help with wallet update install?
i followed the instructions now i cant even open the wallet. error reads:
"microsoft visual c++ runtime library. this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please contact the applications support team for more information"
i still have the wallet.dat that i backed up so i hope the money isn't gone.
any help is appreciated...
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
This is still My favorite coin so far. I was mining it exclusively for the last few days, but I've started to include Mint and Doge again, as I don't want to put all My eggs in one basket.
If you'd like a great backup coin, look into CASH. The community is looking rather weak lately and the Dev should be more active but the actual specs on the coin are awesome (KGW, inverse block reward scaling, PoW/PoS, Coin Control wallet, clean launch). I hold a large amount but as I said the support really has fallen away lately, the 0% pre-mine really didn't help as it's taking time to get the infrastructure in place.
Activity: 178
This is still My favorite coin so far. I was mining it exclusively for the last few days, but I've started to include Mint and Doge again, as I don't want to put all My eggs in one basket.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
any one here read The Daemon by Daniel Suarez?

Great book! Sequel is even better!
Activity: 203
Yeah, great community and active dev Smiley
Only good thing can happend to this coin Smiley
Activity: 154
just saw this... thankyou ever so much - once i get delivery from the Devs - i shall pay this forward

felt like being nice. sent you 5k too. Smiley
cheers.

wow - thanks - what a great community behind this coin....
Jump to: