Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 704. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
can or does anyone on here know exactly what determines a coins value? what is it that makes the value go up or down? or does no one actually know? I have an idea but im baffled because it seems values are easily manipulated, even one person alone is able to spike or completely flat line a coins value if they have enough resources at their disposal. Iv done a search online for answers but found nothing.

Supply and demand.

Simple as that, sure there will be short term anomalies but in the long run it's all about supply and demand. This is what makes coins like zeit with a 99 billion coin float almost guaranteed to be stuck in low valuations. It takes an enormous demand to overcome that kind of supply.

unlike DOGE, the supply will come in much slower

in less then 3 months 57% of DOGE's have been mined

it will take ~10+ years for ZEIT to get to 57%

for the time being you can expect 25%-32% during this year

yeah but it' still fast mining.. 12.75% in week one alone.. then 25% by end of week 6.. after that it gets to 31.25% in a year and 6 weeks.. then it only REALLY slows down after that.

hell, there's hardly any reason to mine after week 2 let alone the full 6 weeks lol.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
can or does anyone on here know exactly what determines a coins value? what is it that makes the value go up or down? or does no one actually know? I have an idea but im baffled because it seems values are easily manipulated, even one person alone is able to spike or completely flat line a coins value if they have enough resources at their disposal. Iv done a search online for answers but found nothing.

Supply and demand.

Simple as that, sure there will be short term anomalies but in the long run it's all about supply and demand. This is what makes coins like zeit with a 99 billion coin float almost guaranteed to be stuck in low valuations. It takes an enormous demand to overcome that kind of supply.

I think also it is too early to determine as it will depend on what infrastructure will come with ZEITCOIN and what is rolled out in future. For now the Whales and miners will dump coin cheapo. I for one will not dump my half a million or so ZEIT for 1 or 2 sats. I am going to be patient and hold and wait and see.. Smiley

nothing to determine, this is calculated supply
had you confused my numbers for valuation expectation?
Activity: 294

Supply and demand.

I think also it is too early to determine as it will depend on what infrastructure will come with ZEITCOIN and what is rolled out in future. For now the Whales and miners will dump coin cheapo. I for one will not dump my half a million or so ZEIT for 1 or 2 sats. I am going to be patient and hold and wait and see.. Smiley

Supply and demand.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
since this coin just crashed to nothing...
can people please stop mining so I can mine more...?  Grin

seriously guys:
The value of a coin is what people are willing to put on the table to get it.
All crypto coins have no intrinsic value of course. That's what they have in common with Fiat currencies.
The difference between Fiat and crypto is that the central banks are creating Fiat and we create crypto.
WE... you and me...
I like that don't you?

Zeitcoin is great because it links crypto to the Zeitgeist movies which are one of the greatest explanations of the history and realities of central banking and the connected Zeitgeist.
Activity: 153

Supply and demand.

take it easy people, we still have allot of dump as you mine miners on our network, they are gona jump ship once difficulty halves.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Did the price of Zeit crash down to nothing?   Huh

some smelly shit went down during the maintenance. pretty sure they are having huge issues with sell orders not processing when the same price is being bought.
Activity: 70
VOTE ON MINTPAL....https://www.mintpal.com/voting
less than fifty votes to pass the next coin!
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
Did the price of Zeit crash down to nothing?   Huh
Activity: 127
wow cryptorush fucked me hard tonight....they removed all my orders when they came back from maintenance and i just now was able to get back to check and realize the shitiness.
Activity: 112
https://www.mintpal.com/voting VOTE VOTE VOTE! almost got enough to take the next spot up!
Activity: 70
can someone help with wallet update install?
i followed the instructions now i cant even open the wallet. error reads:
"microsoft visual c++ runtime library. this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please contact the applications support team for more information"
i still have the wallet.dat that i backed up so i hope the money isn't gone.
any help is appreciated...
If you followed the instructions exactly.
Then You most likely just have an error in your zeitcoin.conf file you created.
Try starting the wallet without the file, if it starts, then you know the zeitcoin.conf is where the problem is.

You zeitcoin.conf should contain.

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

i was messing with it for a while and ended up figuring it out after i posted, but thanks for trying to help out. this community has a lot of positive momentum right now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
can someone help with wallet update install?
i followed the instructions now i cant even open the wallet. error reads:
"microsoft visual c++ runtime library. this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please contact the applications support team for more information"
i still have the wallet.dat that i backed up so i hope the money isn't gone.
any help is appreciated...
If you followed the instructions exactly.
Then you most likely just have an error in your zeitcoin.conf file you created.
Try starting the wallet without the file, if it starts, then you know the zeitcoin.conf is where the problem is.

Your zeitcoin.conf should contain.

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35
Too soon fro cryptsy anyway. At least 2 halvings are needed or it'll be dumpfest there.

second that! patience is a virtue
Yep, this occurred to me earlier too but I already voted.
Hitting Cryptsy early did serious harm to CASH which was annoying as hell as it's a great coin and I'm still holding :-(

Patience is key to a successful coin.

so many people see bitcoin millionaires, say im getting into that game and then are disappointed because they not turning over huge amounts of money within 24hrs! they forget it took 4 odd years for bitcoin to get to where it is haha the smart ones just wait observe and learn.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Too soon fro cryptsy anyway. At least 2 halvings are needed or it'll be dumpfest there.

second that! patience is a virtue
Yep, this occurred to me earlier too but I already voted.
Hitting Cryptsy early did serious harm to CASH which was annoying as hell as it's a great coin and I'm still holding :-(

Patience is key to a successful coin.
Cryptsy: We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

we need 10 BTC and then we are on cryptsy :-)

Buying votes just doesn't seem too good of an idea to me. Kinda reminds of... nevermind. Don't want to turn this into a political thing.

And cryptsy twitters that they will not auto pick the coin with the most votes......
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Cryptsy: We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

we need 10 BTC and then we are on cryptsy :-)

Buying votes just doesn't seem too good of an idea to me. Kinda reminds of... nevermind. Don't want to turn this into a political thing.
everytime I see someone with something like this next to their name -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution! I laugh! U dodgy mofo's haha  

Yes Dude, idiots guy making competition(my case), you can check here whats happen https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=141599

I don't care, this not the reality.

=)

hahahaha Humour! Smiley
Jump to: