Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 700. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Still 4th-5th biggest scrypt coin if you look at total hash rate, so yeah please sell at 2 satoshi, good buy for me

Why do so many people want to buy for 2 satoshi? When it is Obvious they lose half their investment.
Activity: 112
Still 4th-5th biggest scrypt coin if you look at total hash rate, so yeah please sell at 2 satoshi, good buy for me
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It looks like we are down to 2 satoshi!! sell!!!!!

Sounds like somebody who wants to buy at 1 satoshi  Grin....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Seriously? The wise will hold, thank you. This is a POS coin.

This is just another coin that will drop to 1 satoshi like so many coins lately.
Yea mintcoin was about 2 satoshi this time in its lifespam as well  Wink

This is just another coin that will drop to 1 satoshi like so many coins lately.
Activity: 70

they'll figure it out sooner or later  Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
About the OnLine Wallet, we have some problems yet. Few accounts receive coins but cannot SEND.

I still to look how fix it.

During this time, if people need to SEND coins, they can use this trick :

- backup your wallet from the website
- use this scripts for decrypt the private keys : https://github.com/eugeneware/coinpunk-tools
- import the privkeys on your local wallet :
Code:
zeitcoind importprivkey

Thank you

FaSan
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
Tomorrow is the halving?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
one last thing...

everytime i open my wallet, it's locked and i have to manually unlock it. Is this normal?

i use this: walletpassphrase "yourpasswordhere" 9999999 true
Activity: 221
The exchanges I've seen are cryptorush & coinex.

As per my last post cryptorush is having problems with my withdrawal atm. I think coinex should be fine?
Activity: 49
It would really be nice to be able to trade on a decent exchange.
At the moment I don't trade because I don't want to open an account on these exchanges.
Any ideas which is the best exchange at the moment to trade Zeit?
Activity: 11
Anyone else using hashfever pool? Miner is still going fine, but I'm getting a 504 Gateway Timeout trying to load the website. Wondering if anyone knew about planned maintenance or something that I had missed...?
Activity: 221
I've got over 3 mil stick in cryptorush too Sad

Weird thing is I don't think I had that much in there! Probably explains why the withdrawal is not working. Although the coins I deposited are stuck until this is sorted out (I hope they will sort it out). I have raised a ticket and await response since bout 9 hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Yes POS helps is a better method for securing the netwok because it is more resistant to 51% attack. In a POW minting , if one node has 51% or more of the network's hashing power, it can possibily perform a 51% attack.
But to perform a 51% attack in POS system you'll need to have 51% of the total coins in circulation, which is highly impossible. In this case one needs to have more than 50billion coins to do a 51% atttack.

noob question:

What does PoS mean?  Huh

thanks

PoW: proof-of-work, mining, will stop after 6 weeks
PoS: proof-of-stake, minting, coins are generated without mining based on the amount that you have in your wallet (for at least 20 days in this case)

When you say "proof-of-stake, minting, coins are generated without mining based on the amount that you have in your wallet" you mean that i will have some extra coins added into my wallet without doing nothing at all, just for keeping the coins for at least 20 days?

In wiki i read "Proof-of-stake is a method of securing a cryptocurrency network through requesting users to show ownership of a certain amount of currency."

Sorry for my stupid questions but i cannot find someone to explain this to me.

Regards

Actually its both.
actually POS is also a way of minting. but it doesn't take any of the cpu or other hardware's power.
POS is a method of mining blocks called stake-blocks. In this case after 20 days a transaction is recieved, that transaction becomes eligible for POS minting. So instead of using the hashing power of your hardwares the POS minting uses the no.of coins and coin-age of that transaction to mint the Stake Block. The reward also depends upon the no.of coins and coin age, meaning  when a transaction mints a Stake block it calulates the stake percentage for the transaction for the un-rewarded coin-age. In this case you'll recieve an average of 25% p.a during the first year

Thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
The following markets have been added:  UTC, MZC, FLAP, & TAK

We suck Sad
Activity: 196

Zeitcoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
I will make a bet right now with anyone on here. Assuming something catastrophic doesn't happen ill wager 10k Zeit that this coin reaches at least 10 satoshi 1 time before week 6. Any takers?

Before week 6?

In this day and age, if a coin doesn't go big within 4 weeks, it's dead
Activity: 168
Anybody got any ZEIT transactions from cryptorush.in in the last 7 hours? Mine and several others are stuck for many hours.
Jump to: