Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 719. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any body here running 6950's to mine? wanting to know what hash rate you getting? what numbers you punching in? im getting 459.5kh per card at around 66.0c stable! but I need more! cause I need more zeit!!!! I cant mine it fast enough! thanks for ay help Smiley we have a solid community here guys

i have one running at 467kh/s WU:440/m
core at 935, default memclock

its not unlocked

wow nice, how stable is it? and what temps you getting? I have 6running in 2 rigs with option to add 2 more on each one of those rigs so those extra kh will add up.

71C

http://imgur.com/A8NX1Cu

its the one under the 2 7870 Myst

ok cool, let me punch up those numbers and see what happens cause some of my cards are running as low as 58C with no external cooling so I have room to play and more zeit to gain Cheesy

edit: are you running USB risers???

my cgminer config:

Code:
"intensity" : "20",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"thread-concurrency" : "7400",
"gpu-engine" : "939",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"lookup-gap" : "0",

ya, much better then those delicate ribbon cable risers, i broke and burnt a few of those
OP, why isnt the new wallet posted here?

can we trust the one on zeit-wallet?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any body here running 6950's to mine? wanting to know what hash rate you getting? what numbers you punching in? im getting 459.5kh per card at around 66.0c stable! but I need more! cause I need more zeit!!!! I cant mine it fast enough! thanks for ay help Smiley we have a solid community here guys

its not unlocked

wow nice, how stable is it? and what temps you getting? I have 6running in 2 rigs with option to add 2 more on each one of those rigs so those extra kh will add up.

71C

its the one under the 2 7870 Myst

ok cool, let me punch up those numbers and see what happens cause some of my cards are running as low as 58C with no external cooling so I have room to play and more zeit to gain Cheesy

edit: are you running USB risers???

its not unlocked

71C, stable

its the one under the 2 7870 Myst, a Sapphire 6950

its not unlocked

its not unlocked
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Latest MacOSX WalletBETA as DMG Image:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!00tExILY!iMCz3pBBZ6kq4sU0win_hSKCUSv7XjTtVPIMzwDDljA
(don't click it, copy it and paste complete to your browser)

Feel free to contact us, if you have any problems with the wallet. We need feedback if it works on YOUR Mac.

Regards,
Ray

Now works fine!!

Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback, please tell us your os-version...

Regards,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Do any of you even blockexplorer?
Seems like a clone of mint, possibly same "dev". Same obfuscation of where premine went. Dev instamined. Anyone know exactly how pos will work?
Very similar. Just saying. Sure mine but don't buy this pos.
Just my 2 cents, maybe somebody cares to prove me wrong?

oops, I meant to write ZEITCOIN TO DA MOOOOON! ITS DA NEXT BITCOIN OMG!  Grin

here is where the current premine balance is at
http://bt.nice-media.ru/address/MZn6wP7poHRuhUucgEBqUkth8L4NTYf9zL

i followed through the giveaway transactions to get there, seems to add up to the 1/3 premine considering some initial transactions that seem to have been put aside for giveaways.

you generate PoS blocks if you have coins with coin-age > 20 days,
you could have your wallet offline for a whole year and then start it up to generate a PoS block and get the reward on the accumulated coin-age.

What is PoS or pos stand for?

Proof of stake
Zeitcoin has both Proof of work and proof of stake...

Regards,
Ray
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have DM'd on Twitter, but no response?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Seems like a clone of mint, possibly same "dev". Same obfuscation of where premine went. Dev instamined. Anyone know exactly how pos will work?

i followed through the giveaway transactions to get there, seems to add up to the 1/3 premine considering some initial transactions that seem to have been put aside for giveaways.

you could have your wallet offline for a whole year and then start it up to generate a PoS block and get the reward on the accumulated coin-age.

What is PoS or pos stand for?
Activity: 98
OH HELL YEA UNLIMITED PAYMENTS!!
to your wallet i suppose from all my wallets xD
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
getinfo in the console of the wallet

Code:
"moneysupply" : 10487280706.00000000,
So where does worldcoinindex get it's wrong info from?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Latest MacOSX WalletBETA as DMG Image:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!00tExILY!iMCz3pBBZ6kq4sU0win_hSKCUSv7XjTtVPIMzwDDljA
(don't click it, copy it and paste complete to your browser)

Feel free to contact us, if you have any problems with the wallet. We need feedback if it works on YOUR Mac.

http://www.image-load.net/users/public/images/oVIzlnnfhx.png

Regards,
Ray

Now works fine!!

Thank you!
getinfo in the console of the wallet

Code:
"moneysupply" : 10487280706.00000000,
Activity: 294

Yourmine ZEIT coin Pool Open!

JOIN HERE!

windows wallet 1.0.1.0 available for download on zeit home page see post 1
Activity: 113

oops, I meant to write ZEITCOIN TO DA MOOOOON! ITS DA NEXT BITCOIN OMG!  Grin

Still wouldn't buy but considering mining some more, thank you anon
Activity: 66
What pool are ya pol on? I was on dedicated but that one issnt working atm. And scryptominers has 2% fee..

Switch to the West server from dedicated.. that still works

thanks!

any eta on the windows wallet?

I just followed the blockchain a little bit and you really can recognize the giveaways. So it is always easy to accuse.
But I don't get it why the coincap on worldcoinindex is 101,803,151, it should be 1000 times more. In this case, it should be in the top 20.
Jump to: