Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 720. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
wallet for windows works? or I have to do all this
    Code:
    IMPORTANT UPDATE: BACKUP YOUR wallet.dat FILE LOCATED IN YOUR C:/User//AppData/Roaming/zeitcoin DIRECTORY
    - AFTER YOU HAVE MADE A COPY OF wallet.dat, DELETE THE ENTIRE DIRECTORY THAT CONATINED YOUR wallet.dat FILE
    - RESTART ZEITCOIN, AND PROCEED TO COPY YOUR wallet.dat FILE BACK TO YOUR C:/User//AppData/Roaming/zeitcoin DIRECTORY. - RESTART ZEITCOIN
    Yes you have to do all that or the new Zeitcoin-qt.exe will give you an error.
    Only takes a minute to do, just be sure to backup your wallet.dat as it says.
    Activity: 52
    hi Zeit miners...

i see the mac wallet is working now so it is currently syncing.

not sure how to claim my 50k zeit for doing the fb like and twitter follow...

think i was one of the early ones number 200+ i think

my user name on twitter is @pcandmining and facebook is pcandmining

let me know if there is somewhere else i need to post this.... thanks  Cool

helps if i add the wallet address....  Grin    MmmdZoVXJsAWzXnN1t9jeg9UQkS2DNLvBk
    You have to Go to your followers on twitter and send zeitcoin a direct message with your wallet address.
    And be aware that Giveaway rewards are on hold for now until they get caught up with other stuff.
    Activity: 210
    Merit: 100
    wallet for windows works? or I have to do all this
      Code:
      IMPORTANT UPDATE: BACKUP YOUR wallet.dat FILE LOCATED IN YOUR C:/User//AppData/Roaming/zeitcoin DIRECTORY
      - AFTER YOU HAVE MADE A COPY OF wallet.dat, DELETE THE ENTIRE DIRECTORY THAT CONATINED YOUR wallet.dat FILE
      - RESTART ZEITCOIN, AND PROCEED TO COPY YOUR wallet.dat FILE BACK TO YOUR C:/User//AppData/Roaming/zeitcoin DIRECTORY. - RESTART ZEITCOIN
      Activity: 154
      hi Zeit miners...

helps if i add the wallet address....  Grin    MmmdZoVXJsAWzXnN1t9jeg9UQkS2DNLvBk
      Activity: 308
      Merit: 250
      What pool are ya pol on? I was on dedicated but that one issnt working atm. And scryptominers has 2% fee..

hashstrike
      Activity: 154
      hi Zeit miners...

Activity: 34
      What pool are ya pol on? I was on dedicated but that one issnt working atm. And scryptominers has 2% fee..

Switch to the West server from dedicated.. that still works
      Activity: 66
      Merit: 10
      Activity: 392
      Do any of you even blockexplorer?
      Seems like a clone of mint, possibly same "dev". Same obfuscation of where premine went. Dev instamined. Anyone know exactly how pos will work?
      Very similar. Just saying. Sure mine but don't buy this pos.
      Just my 2 cents, maybe somebody cares to prove me wrong?

oops, I meant to write ZEITCOIN TO DA MOOOOON! ITS DA NEXT BITCOIN OMG!  Grin

here is where the current premine balance is at
      http://bt.nice-media.ru/address/MZn6wP7poHRuhUucgEBqUkth8L4NTYf9zL

i followed through the giveaway transactions to get there, seems to add up to the 1/3 premine considering some initial transactions that seem to have been put aside for giveaways.

you generate PoS blocks if you have coins with coin-age > 20 days,
      you could have your wallet offline for a whole year and then start it up to generate a PoS block and get the reward on the accumulated coin-age.
      legendary
      Activity: 1318
      Merit: 1036
      i dont like that after 6 weeks, the reward will be 1 coin per block. its not gonna work that way. everyone will stop mining and it will just die. because no one willing to buy a coin at 1000 satoshi.

Diff will fall and single minerd will support whole network. No difference.

or it could already fall so hard because of rapid block halves that it would die slowly and leaving the investors in pain of loss again. its hard to tell if i should invest 1btc or not.

you will always have someone mining, guaranteed. So this cannot fail.
      the security of the network will come from PoS, so it doesnt matter if the network hashrate is low at that point.

Yep, right - a bunch of machines could mine it. Diff is always forced with zeros..

Example:
      1 Miner = djksljfloeioeuworuoew
      20 Miners = 0djksljfloeioeuworuoew
      2k Miners = 0000000000000djksljfloeioeuworuoew
      1m Miners = 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00djksljfloeioeuworuoew

Greets,
      Ray

PS: But i believe there is also a natural Diff. Regarding to the amount of transactions.
      But maybe someone could explain this better than me.

Activity: 308
      i dont like that after 6 weeks, the reward will be 1 coin per block. its not gonna work that way. everyone will stop mining and it will just die. because no one willing to buy a coin at 1000 satoshi.

or it could already fall so hard because of rapid block halves that it would die slowly and leaving the investors in pain of loss again. its hard to tell if i should invest 1btc or not.

the security of the network will come from PoS, so it doesnt matter if the network hashrate is low at that point.

that could mean the price of pos wont go up because coins are mined without spending electricity. So the price could even fall more? I really want to learn a bit before I invest. Hope no one minds.
      Activity: 113
      Do any of you even blockexplorer?
      Seems like a clone of mint, possibly same "dev". Same obfuscation of where premine went. Dev instamined. Anyone know exactly how pos will work?
      Very similar. Just saying. Sure mine but don't buy this pos.
      Just my 2 cents, maybe somebody cares to prove me wrong?

oops, I meant to write ZEITCOIN TO DA MOOOOON! ITS DA NEXT BITCOIN OMG!  Grin
      has this been introduced on the zeitgeist movement forum yet?

Activity: 98

I think there is something wrong here. It says only 101,803,151 coins. Thats not correct I presume. It's important on such sites that marketcap is good. This attracts investors. Now Zeitcoin is (incorrectly) listed on the last place by far.
      Activity: 147

2.83G - what's the G stand for? Tongue

More on cgminer: type in the folder where the miner is located:
      cgminer --help                or  cgminer -h

Also many issues and FAQs are covered in the forum thread
      dedicated to this program,
         http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=28402.0

The output line shows the following:
       (5s):223.5G (avg):219.6Gh/s | A:330090  R:0  HW:6904  WU:3027.6/m

Each column is as follows:
      5s:  A 5 second exponentially decaying average hash rate
      avg: An all time average hash rate
      A:   The number of Accepted shares
      R:   The number of Rejected shares
      HW:  The number of HardWare errors
      WU:   The Work Utility defined as the number of diff1 equivalent shares / minute

AVA 0: 23C/ 47C 2280R | 77.10G/83.20Gh/s | A:120029 R:0 HW:2295 WU:1162.5/m

Each column is as follows:
      Temperature (if supported)
      Fanspeed (if supported)
      A 5 second exponentially decaying average hash rate
      An all time average hash rate
      The number of accepted shares
      The number of rejected shares
      The number of hardware erorrs
      The Work Utility defined as the number of diff1 equivalent shares / minute

The cgminer status line shows:
       TQ: 1  ST: 1  SS: 0  DW: 0  NB: 1  LW: 8  GF: 1  RF: 1

TQ is Total Queued work items.
      ST is STaged work items (ready to use).
      SS is Stale Shares discarded (detected and not submitted so don't count as rejects)
      DW is Discarded Work items (work from block no longer valid to work on)
      NB is New Blocks detected on the network
      LW is Locally generated Work items
      GF is Getwork Fail Occasions (server slow to provide work)
      RF is Remote Fail occasions (server slow to accept work)

Thanks man. Smiley I was just wondering the value of 'G' as i've had 'M' before which I understand to be 'Million', G = Gazillion? Tongue
      Activity: 112
      We are on the move ppl, get on board!!!
      Activity: 8
      This is Nice Guys... We have chosen to go allin on zeit.  All 60mh/s is on zeitcoin.  And we got another 60 coming in. We have 0,1 btc voted on Cryptsy.  You should use ressources from premine to get on Cryptsy.  It is crucial to get the re.
      We Are holding 80 mil zeitcoin and we will keep holding to support.

- cryptsy
      - coinwarz
      - Coinmarketcap

The Journey has started. . I urge the supporters to vote on Cryptsy.

Pcm out.
      legendary
      Activity: 980
      Merit: 1000
      Premium
      id buy more, but still waiting on coinex to fix my failed withdrawl of btc

if you have not voted on cryptsy yet for ZEIT, go now:

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I just paid .1btc out of my small amount hope to get us to the top for now guys keep voting

+1 just used my cryptsy points.

+1,,bye bye cryptsy points...
      Jump to: