Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 718. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hi guys!

i've took part at both of giveaways. first was for like/share and i was there as @gremlinsimf. second was as a small quiz and i couldn't find a link to check. i've launched wallet just now, because of revolution in my living place, crimea, ukraine.

how could i receive my giveaway coins?

my wallet is Mdey8pUs4m8EZ8G8cceWTiV7vmxuo3fwWA

also, please describe, could i mine anyway? and which pool is the best?

support movement!!! fight back against system!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi all
 can we have some volunteers please to test the new zeit source code, we do not need your #rate for long just until we find 3-4 blocks so we can check the stats, please set your account to auto payout as the server will be closed after this happens, many thanks.
   http://109.107.37.250/MPOS/public/index.php?page=dashboard

i can activate accounts manually to save you the trouble if required.
I'm in.
More help needed though.

Thanx ziet in also 2 -3 more mh/s would be nice peoples

I mean I would offer to help? but not sure exactly whats expected? not very techy ifs thats an issue?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi all
 can we have some volunteers please to test the new zeit source code, we do not need your #rate for long just until we find 3-4 blocks so we can check the stats, please set your account to auto payout as the server will be closed after this happens, many thanks.

I'm in.
More help needed though.

Thanx ziet in also 2 -3 more mh/s would be nice peoples
Activity: 98

as for value, i'd like it to hit 100 satoshi Tongue

realistic value if all goes really good for next few months and the community keeps expanding ALOT 0.25-0.33doge per zeit
that would be great in my opinion Wink

would be happy for 0,1doge value also xD
Activity: 98
zeit.scryptominers website down?

as for value, i'd like it to hit 100 satoshi Tongue
Activity: 52
Hi all

I'm in.
More help needed though.
Activity: 15
What pool are ya pol on? I was on dedicated but that one issnt working atm. And scryptominers has 2% fee..

hashstrike

Just a reminder too, we (hashstrike) will be 0% fees for the next 24 hours.  Come back in, we're running better than ever!

http://zeit.hashstrike.com

Yeah it's running good for me now and it looks like all my coins mined last night showed up as well!  Grin

Zeitcoin: MZXkHXB66H64FukMiTJuMCDLoRK2RHvztx
Why to mine Zeit when Ekrona is going to be the next Aurora? Hashrate is rising rapidly and it's like Aurora 3 weeks ago. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-krn-ekrona-not-only-for-vikings-scrypt-kgw-no-premine-33-mblocks-421376

Next week people will be asking why I not mined this coin when diff was ONLY 8 or 10 and now its 50. Or why I did not bought it when it was under 0.0002. etc.

Or why I not pay attention in economics class!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
LINUX manual -COMPILE the WALLETd in the CLOUD

now also with details for zeitcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5534243 (posting #20)

* your wallet in the cloud, 24/7 on
* just buy yourself a 5$/month VPS droplet:
* digitalocean http://tiny.cc/digocean NL USA Singapur
* Ubuntu 12 or Debian 7
* you can also run other tools like block explorer, CPU-miner etc.
* to learn for future coinstarts:
   already have a wallet when windows user don't have a wallet yet
* for an easy start into the linux world, safer & less NSA backdoors
* a walletd uses much less than 1% cpu power, have many on one VPS

Any hint to improve the manual is highly appreciated.

#

Tip me zeitcoins for my work: MgjyfXo85AfRD5wV4N5rGDxS39rMPZiYGF thx
Activity: 252
What pool are ya pol on? I was on dedicated but that one issnt working atm. And scryptominers has 2% fee..

hashstrike

Just a reminder too, we (hashstrike) will be 0% fees for the next 24 hours.  Come back in, we're running better than ever!

http://zeit.hashstrike.com
So I'm not sure if the devs have discussed/mentioned/posted this, but what would be a realistic goal for this coin regarding its value in say 30 days, 90 days and a year? Any predictions?

1 zeit = 1million dollars. haha Im hoping its a steady increase in value not a sharp one thats why I dont see any rush top push this coin to fast. rather get everything stable get the foundations right and strong and then we see where it can go.

Agreed we have been working on valuations but we want this coin to survive long term. Longevity is key for us so we are not making any rushed decisions we will slowly continue to build our following as well as our offline following and we will survive through this eventual crypto war that is inevitable.

Stay tuned tonight we have a few announcements

we love announcements! Cheesy haha and ye the slower but steady growth will weed out the pump n dumpers and i believe leave most of us better off who have stayed committed, just keep building up your zeit and hold as much as you can for now, there are too many good people in this community for this coin to be a flop and we have a very active dev team. people forget patience is key to long term success.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
So I'm not sure if the devs have discussed/mentioned/posted this, but what would be a realistic goal for this coin regarding its value in say 30 days, 90 days and a year? Any predictions?

1 zeit = 1million dollars. haha Im hoping its a steady increase in value not a sharp one thats why I dont see any rush top push this coin to fast. rather get everything stable get the foundations right and strong and then we see where it can go.

Agreed we have been working on valuations but we want this coin to survive long term. Longevity is key for us so we are not making any rushed decisions we will slowly continue to build our following as well as our offline following and we will survive through this eventual crypto war that is inevitable.

Stay tuned tonight we have a few announcements
Activity: 350
look at mintcoin now , proving coins arent dead after pos kicks in
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
They can't really give that kind of estimate tbh. You just gotta take in everything and make that choice yourself

Many of us believe that the current value is very very low. People are pulling the .00000004 buy orders which is a good sign. Also, a lot of btc support at  2 and 1 satoshi. We shall see.

Activity: 17
Any body here running 6950's to mine? wanting to know what hash rate you getting? what numbers you punching in? im getting 459.5kh per card at around 66.0c stable! but I need more! cause I need more zeit!!!! I cant mine it fast enough! thanks for ay help Smiley we have a solid community here guys

i have one running at 467kh/s WU:440/m
core at 935, default memclock

its not unlocked

wow nice, how stable is it? and what temps you getting? I have 6running in 2 rigs with option to add 2 more on each one of those rigs so those extra kh will add up.

71C

http://imgur.com/A8NX1Cu

its the one under the 2 7870 Myst

ok cool, let me punch up those numbers and see what happens cause some of my cards are running as low as 58C with no external cooling so I have room to play and more zeit to gain Cheesy

edit: are you running USB risers???

my cgminer config:

Code:
"intensity" : "20",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"thread-concurrency" : "7400",
"gpu-engine" : "939",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"lookup-gap" : "0",

ya, much better then those delicate ribbon cable risers, i broke and burnt a few of those

appreciate it and nice setup, managed to hold steady at 465 per card will leave it at that! whole extra 30kh, every little helps! when I have a wallet ill swing you a few zeit for the help. will look into those usb risers will be needing em soon.

dont bother, i have enough, to the left and to the right is 10 R9 290, in total i have 16 GPU, running 10.5Mh/s

i got my risers off dhgate, got 20 for 300CAD

I wasnt aware a person could have enough zeit? haha cool, ye they about 15pounds each this side of the world.
Activity: 392
Any body here running 6950's to mine? wanting to know what hash rate you getting? what numbers you punching in? im getting 459.5kh per card at around 66.0c stable! but I need more! cause I need more zeit!!!! I cant mine it fast enough! thanks for ay help Smiley we have a solid community here guys

its not unlocked

wow nice, how stable is it? and what temps you getting? I have 6running in 2 rigs with option to add 2 more on each one of those rigs so those extra kh will add up.

71C

ok cool, let me punch up those numbers and see what happens cause some of my cards are running as low as 58C with no external cooling so I have room to play and more zeit to gain Cheesy

my cgminer config:

Code:

ya, much better then those delicate ribbon cable risers, i broke and burnt a few of those

appreciate it and nice setup, managed to hold steady at 465 per card will leave it at that! whole extra 30kh, every little helps! when I have a wallet ill swing you a few zeit for the help. will look into those usb risers will be needing em soon.

dont bother, i have enough, to the left and to the right is 10 R9 290, in total i have 16 GPU, running 10.5Mh/s

i got my risers off dhgate, got 20 for 300CAD (after shipping and tax)

its not unlocked

71C

my cgminer config:

Code:

Activity: 294
Hi all

Jump to: