Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 717. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
it looks like some among the TZM global chapter heads are misunderstanding the intent, aim and use of this crypto-currency.

dont loose hope tho, TZM is a leaderless movements, it only means we need to prove to them the utility of having their own crypto-currency.

yes we have to go grassroots style, help chapters start using it, eventually it will become the defacto medium of exchange for TZM.

what are they saying?

https://www.facebook.com/tzmglobal

any idea's? only 46 likes so not sure how legit this page is?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Quote from: TZM
TZM and the ZeitCoin
March 5, 2014 at 5:37pm

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

Many have been emailing TZM Global about a cryptocurrency called ZEIT-COIN which has been spreading mild propaganda online that TZM is "in support" of their initiative.

http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-zeitcoin-team/

https://www.facebook.com/Zeitcoin

TZM global is only in support of actions that can technical transcend the monetary/market system and help assure true environmental and social stability.

Cryptocurrencies, while they may have some advantages in the context of moving away from centralized monetary structures, have no recipe for such true resolution as they are a mere variant of the same basic flaws inherent in any 'medium of exchange', in the context of the market sickness/disorder. Hence - just another waste of time.

We are not sure if the "anonymous" people behind this are in it as a scam or if they mean well. We are not judging them, even though they are being extremely misleading.

Either way, TZM Global does not sanction this type of effort (and was never asked) as it has a very strong possibility of turning into a liability/misleading intent and create a condition for abuse/fraud.

Here is an example of their fraudulent statements.

"We are in talks to have a booth set up for us at Zday March 15th 2014 in Toronto where we will be handing out 50 million ZEIT in total in denominations based on the number of registered attendees. They have already started to send out information about the coin to their movement however we will be working in tandem with them to spread the word through their movement as well also we will be donating 100 Million coins to them to disperse to either causes or their members “this has not yet been discussed but will be shortly its just a matter of scheduling a time to meet”. However they are very excited and open to the idea we just haven’t had time to sit down with them yet and make everything formal."

http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-zeitcoin-team/

Please make some noise so they know TZM will not be abused due to its global popularity for such purposes, well intended or not.

TZM

Seems pretty clear they don't agree.  While it's possible for them to change their mind, even if they don't support the coin, there's no reason for us to stop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
it looks like some among the TZM global chapter heads are misunderstanding the intent, aim and use of this crypto-currency.

dont loose hope tho, TZM is a leaderless movements, it only means we need to prove to them the utility of having their own crypto-currency.

yes we have to go grassroots style, help chapters start using it, eventually it will become the defacto medium of exchange for TZM.

what are they saying?

https://www.facebook.com/tzmglobal

what are they saying?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I still don't see the point in selling so quickly.  Even if you want the coin and don't follow the Zeitgeist movement itself, doesn't it make more sense to hold for a bit?  See how this plays out a bit?  I try to get a little bit of everything anyway, since one never really knows what coin will be the next "up and coming."  In the meantime, this coin is proving mighty nice and I'll keep accumulating.  
Activity: 392

Activity: 294
man i can't believe all these people are just straight up dumping the coins, you don't make enough to pay for your rent or what?  gonna be a while before we get through this sell wall.

We are dealing with whales with mega hashing power dumping once halving takes place in 2.5 days you will see a change actually probably before.

Amazing how fast a coin can move, have been watching a coin go from 0.0000200 to 0.0005000 back to 0.0002000 in last few hours.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
man i can't believe all these people are just straight up dumping the coins, you don't make enough to pay for your rent or what?  gonna be a while before we get through this sell wall.

We are dealing with whales with mega hashing power dumping once halving takes place in 2.5 days you will see a change actually probably before.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi all
 can we have some volunteers please to test the new zeit source code, we do not need your #rate for long just until we find 3-4 blocks so we can check the stats, please set your account to auto payout as the server will be closed after this happens, many thanks.
   http://109.107.37.250/MPOS/public/index.php?page=dashboard

i can activate accounts manually to save you the trouble if required.
I'm in.
More help needed though.

Thanx ziet in also 2 -3 more mh/s would be nice peoples

I mean I would offer to help? but not sure exactly whats expected? not very techy ifs thats an issue?
 Just need a few miners we have the new zeit source code installed on test pool server & need to find a few blocks to make sure everything works ok, so new pools can use or update, thats it.
Ok, something just went weird on us....LOL

edit: spoke too soon, looks ok now.
Sorry about that, i should know better than to try and edit my account on one of the pc's im mining on, due to the lag.

Grin  another account unlocked manually mine away.
Wife just got home, its our day off so i'm going out for dinner and drinks.
If it becomes more drinks than dinner and your test ends and you shutdown the pool while my worker is still running...thats ok
I'll fix it when i get home.  Grin
GL on the testing.

many thanks for your help, have a good evening out.
Activity: 52
Hi all
 can we have some volunteers please to test the new zeit source code, we do not need your #rate for long just until we find 3-4 blocks so we can check the stats, please set your account to auto payout as the server will be closed after this happens, many thanks.

I'm in.
More help needed though.

I mean I would offer to help? but not sure exactly whats expected? not very techy ifs thats an issue?
 Just need a few miners we have the new zeit source code installed on test pool server & need to find a few blocks to make sure everything works ok, so new pools can use or update, thats it.

Sorry about that, i should know better than to try and edit my account on one of the pc's im mining on, due to the lag.

Grin  another account unlocked manually mine away.
Wife just got home, its our day off so i'm going out for dinner and drinks.
If it becomes more drinks than dinner and your test ends and you shutdown the pool while my worker is still running...thats ok
I'll fix it when i get home.  Grin
GL on the testing.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
This could be HUGE (far bigger than when Bill Still mentioned Quark in my opinion). We're talking a worldwide movement here, not just a cryptocoin!
Hi all

I'm in.
More help needed though.

Grin  another account unlocked manually mine away.
I am so glad there is a growing interest in mining this coin as well as collecting it. Even at 4 satoshi the fact that it is being lapped up bodes well for the coin. I am holing mine and even hatching what I can from the faucet daily because I believe in the vision set behind this coin. Smiley

would you mind explaining the Faucet in a few sentences? Please Smiley
I am so glad there is a growing interest in mining this coin as well as collecting it. Even at 4 satoshi the fact that it is being lapped up bodes well for the coin. I am holing mine and even hatching what I can from the faucet daily because I believe in the vision set behind this coin. Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
hi guys!

i've took part at both of giveaways. first was for like/share and i was there as @gremlinsimf. second was as a small quiz and i couldn't find a link to check. i've launched wallet just now, because of revolution in my living place, crimea, ukraine.

how could i receive my giveaway coins?

my wallet is Mdey8pUs4m8EZ8G8cceWTiV7vmxuo3fwWA

also, please describe, could i mine anyway? and which pool is the best?

support movement!!! fight back against system!

welcome on board Fighter Smiley

yes you can mine and all of our pools working perfectly!! Smiley Close your eyes and take one of them.. They are on the 1st page..
Good luck.. (I am with you all in Ukraine about thr revolution anyway, be strong dude..!!
Hi all

I'm in.
More help needed though.

haha ok well I mean if you walk me through what you need done, then you can have 2 of my rigs total:2.7kh

wait do my rigs need to be hooked up to a screen? cause none are all done via ssh
Hi all

I'm in.
More help needed though.

Hi all

I'm in.
More help needed though.

Hi all

I'm in.
More help needed though.

Just register and mine on the pool for a bit.
That's all.
Jump to: