Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 73. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Is anyone spreading the information of ZEIT on Steemit?

Not sure. Feel free to do so if you like.
legendary
Will the ZEIT Knights be like the Illuminate of the future, the 300 richest who control the world or is it more like Dungeons and Dragons?

There is nothing even remotely similar between Zeitcoin and Dungeons and Dragons.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The wallet went up to the new version, but the updates were off and on and sometimes had to reopen the purse to update it, and I downloaded the data to August 10th

help

@szdyxg

1. Download the Latest 2.0.2.1 wallet from the website , (Uses DNS instead of IRC) www.zeit-coin.net
2. Delete your peers.dat
3. Download and install today's snapshot dated 2017-09-02
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

You should be good after that, post a screen picture if you have any problems.

Cool
Hey I may download from scratch, cuz I might be a future knight mouahahah

Dunno what happened, just showing me up 700k bock/1.9 million ~33%, then swapping on 700k/3.8 million ~17%...

The snap was 2gb not 2.5 :s

edit: new snap  Roll Eyes

Your Choice how you sync.

Snapshot is fastest.
(Especially on a new Snapshot.)

Bootstrap.dat is next , but it will take ~ week.

Direct network sync is slowest, and it will take ~month.
(Setup a restart script for zeitcoin, if you choose this choice and set it to automatically restart every 4 hours)
(This way , no need to manually restart the client.)

Cool
The wallet went up to the new version, but the updates were off and on and sometimes had to reopen the purse to update it, and I downloaded the data to August 10th

help

I am updating the Snapshot to the current date, check back in 24 hours.
I will post when it is ready for you.

Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

help
Today I stop staking Zeitcoin. I have 345377.226236 zeit(been supportimg zeitcoin since 2014) and since the ULI I have not staked 1 new coin. Staking 24/7. Most expensive coin to stake currently and I can't afford. You should recheck that this coin is energy efficient. Maybe compared to BTC, but not a lot of other coins. I hate selling and will hold but i am not hopefull.

ULI was discussed last year and took us over 6 months to get implemented.
ULI ends people selling their interest and crushing the price out of their own impatience.
Now if you sell , you lose your principle and will no longer be causing a downward pressure on the price per coin.

If you want a coin that inflation is destined to destroy,
then sell your ZEIT now and move to Mintcoin, their specs are what ours used to be.
That way you can whine in their forum instead of this one.  Wink

Good Luck in your endeavors.

what is wrong with zeitcoin ? Price is 1 sat 2 years . Why you are not doing updates like  smartcontracts  or something interesting .Or that coin in not anymore trying to make some noise in twitter and in cryptoworld.  Huh

Nothing is wrong with ZEIT, it is an energy efficient coin, that outperforms bitcoin and many others by being able to process transactions at 20X BTC capability at the smallest fraction of their cost.

ZEIT will grow at its own pace. People will join at their own pace.
This is a marathon not a sprint.

Smart contracts onchain are a fool's errand and we see no reason to waste time with it.
However 3rd parties creating smart contracts and using ZEIT as a payment is acceptable and can occur now that ULI has stabilized our inflation. Smart Contracts need to verify age consent and regional specifics , Onchain Smart Contracts will never have the capacity for that. Smart Contracts have to be offchain as judges may need to modify them.

Interesting is our price verse fiat has increased 4 years straight.
If you are looking for something besides that, well good luck.

Our Goal here is to maintain a Strong working affordable Coin Network that can be used worldwide.
Other things , like smart contracts, Offchain Transactions, Anon Service, we expect to be offered by 3rd parties over time, and as such not our primary motivation.

ZEIT has been online and operational for years with no downtime, unlike other coins that go offline for months at a time, we have been online and operational the entire time.
What you get with ZEIT is a stable / dependable network, if you want more than that, I wish you good luck also.

Cool

So before ULI, by syncing after a long time you could get your stake from the past days in your wallet all in one piece. I've synced my wallet now and still I'm only producing a lot of orphans. Have I lost all the interest from before syncing?

Andy.

By waiting to stake after the ULI activated ,
your interest rate will be calculated * .0005% instead of the 5% rate before ULI activation.
None of the coin weight or time used to calculate your reward have decreased, unless a new block was created.

Network Difficulty have increased making the coin network more secure. and any coin block created after the ULI activated can stake every 24 hours, this will make it harder to stake if your amount of coins per block is low. You need at least 1 million coins per block if you want to be sure it will stake daily at the present time.

Activity: 237
Today I stop staking Zeitcoin. I have 345377.226236 zeit(been supportimg zeitcoin since 2014) and since the ULI I have not staked 1 new coin. Staking 24/7. Most expensive coin to stake currently and I can't afford. You should recheck that this coin is energy efficient. Maybe compared to BTC, but not a lot of other coins. I hate selling and will hold but i am not hopefull.

My Balance is 3.75 Million Zeit, and i stake 0.05 and 0.1 Zeit in 48 hours, so its not staking everyday.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
So before ULI, by syncing after a long time you could get your stake from the past days in your wallet all in one piece. I've synced my wallet now and still I'm only producing a lot of orphans. Have I lost all the interest from before syncing?

Andy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
what is wrong with zeitcoin ? Price is 1 sat 2 years . Why you are not doing updates like  smartcontracts  or something interesting .Or that coin in not anymore trying to make some noise in twitter and in cryptoworld.  Huh
legendary
I third the motion to use the snapshot. I just did it myself as I was about 60 days behind on the blockchain. Now I am at 20 days behind and will be fully synced much quicker.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Is anyone spreading the information of ZEIT on Steemit?
Activity: 260
Will the ZEIT Knights be like the Illuminate of the future, the 300 richest who control the world or is it more like Dungeons and Dragons?
Activity: 370
My wallet seems all wonky with connection to nodes being 0 or 1 that is it, for hours and days wtf is going on been this way for a week or so?? Shocked
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I think so, but it's ok. Just think it's an heavy db. But I'm willing to wait more! Block 407498 atm. Just lagging on these xxx98 blocks.
I would use snapshot, current block according to my wallet is 3888696
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Downloading the wallet is a pain in the ... I dl the 2go .db then running the wallet since +48h

Edit: stuck almost every xxxxxx98 block "I'm on a Mac"

Dl the 400.000th block!!!

Did you use snapshot from link in OP?
Hello Team of ZEIT, and most of all, KikloV

I know you are working very hard to get al things done. I'm curious is there a marketing team on it? What can we do to promote? Is there a new roadmap?
We need to get attractive to investors. Is it an idea to setup an 'ICO' for ZEIT to get some investors and make ZEIT big again?

How can we help?

ZEIT was born thru PoW, and moved to Proof of Stake and then Evolved to Ultra Low Inflation.
Anyone can buy from the exchanges listed on the OP.
There will never be an ICO for ZEIT, our rollout to the Public has already occurred, with 3 years of High inflation Proof of Stake.

Ways to help.
1.  Becoming a ZEIT Knight in March 2018.

2.  Spread the word to your friends thru any method you choose , that ZEIT is the coin to watch. Then they can decide for themselves.

3.  Providing a service that takes payment in ZEIT for a Service or Product.
    (We can create a link in the OP for people that offer services or products.)

*Anyone has any other suggestions feel free to post , we are a community effort.*

Talking Points for ZEIT

Starting August 11, 2017 at 12 GMT, ZEIT moved to a Ultra Low Inflation Rate of .0005% per year.
So it will make less than 500 coins per day, even BTC is making over 1500 coins per day now.
Meaning all new investments , help grow the price per coin without the inflation deflating the price.

ZEIT
Only coin to Solve the Following
PoS Inflation Problems       =   √ Solved moved to Ultra Low Inflation
PoW Energy Waste            =   √ Energy Efficient
PoW ASICS required           =   √ No Asics required
Massive Operating costs     =   √ Minuscule Operating Costs

Compared with BTC
BTC.............................................
Low Transaction Capacity
Energy Wasting ASICS
Increasing Transaction Fees  
Rich can jump ahead by higher fees
VersesZEIT
20X BTC Transaction Capacity
Energy Efficient
Low Fixed Transaction Fee
Transactions included in the order they were created

Cool

FYI: For any that don't know.  Smiley

Become a legendary zeight (ZEIT Knight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of ZEIT a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZEITKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making ZEITcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _

The ZEIT Knights began accepting members in Feb 2015.
Each ZEIT Knight will hold 100 million zeitcoins.
Our Maximum Number of ZEITKnights will be 300 ,
there are 14 ZEIT Knights that group will make history as supporters of this coin.
Only 286 seats at the Round Table are left.

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Because this will save time binding blocks, like other COINS I need to make, because most have no benefit thresholds.Forward by new ULI wallet for my shares for the first time, I still leaves icon indicates no mining block, but has now been more than 24 hours, because I put my coin combined into 1 piece, and after the ULI.Does blade icon mean change color when mining?
Activity: 140
Hello Team of ZEIT, and most of all, KikloV

I know you are working very hard to get al things done. I'm curious is there a marketing team on it? What can we do to promote? Is there a new roadmap?
We need to get attractive to investors. Is it an idea to setup an 'ICO' for ZEIT to get some investors and make ZEIT big again?

The most important things are a good team, a good promotion and a great roadmap with multiple integration and get listed on big exchanges.
Important channels:
Telegram
Slack
Youtube

How can we help?
Pages:
Jump to: