Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 72. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Ok, first post ever, although I have been reading theforums for a long time.

I think it has been discussed before, and I agree that Zeit can be much more than it currently is if it gets wider adoption. Unfortunately in this day and age, even people who do due diligence are prone to be attracted by the packaging rather than the content. What I mean by that is that an attractive, modern, sleek website can do wonders. Nothing against the current website, it does its work, but it cannot compete against others both in presentation and content.

How about setting up a fund where all of us can contribute, in order to use the services of a professional web developer and graphic designer?

What this coin needs is more exposure, even if it is achieved via simple methods as fancy colours and pictures. The content is stable as it is, packaging not.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
r0cinante & dollux nailed the problems with Masternodes

1.  ZEIT does not need or want them to steal from the community.

2.  All ZEIT Nodes are Full Nodes.

** Other coins are using masternodes for the hype and in the hope it is a offset for their inflation, so their price per coin increases. **

Problem with that line of thinking , is this : It is a temporary solution to their inflation problems.

ZEIT ULI implementation is a permanent solution,
without allowing the rich to steal from the poor thru masternode taxation of their coin generation.

Problem with Swaps,
1.  You alway have people miss the swap and lose their investment.

2.  Other coins have swapped 3 or more times , they get a short term pump in price and then a crash.
   (Swaps are a waste of time unless you are scamming the community.)
   (There are tricks where dirty devs can profit thur swaps.) (Not that all do, but it opens the option.)

@ZEIT , we are going to Keep our coin network as fair as possible for everyone.
Rent_a_Ray and the Knights will keep it fair for all.

There is enough corruption and shenanigans in the world, we don't want that here.
So no swaps & no masternodes.

Cool

OK Thanks you !
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
r0cinante & dollux nailed the problems with Masternodes

1.  ZEIT does not need or want them to steal from the community.

2.  All ZEIT Nodes are Full Nodes.

** Other coins are using masternodes for the hype and in the hope it is a offset for their inflation, so their price per coin increases. **

Problem with that line of thinking , is this : It is a temporary solution to their inflation problems.

ZEIT ULI implementation is a permanent solution,
without allowing the rich to steal from the poor thru masternode taxation of their coin generation.

Problem with Swaps,
1.  You alway have people miss the swap and lose their investment.

2.  Other coins have swapped 3 or more times , they get a short term pump in price and then a crash.
   (Swaps are a waste of time unless you are scamming the community.)
   (There are tricks where dirty devs can profit thur swaps.) (Not that all do, but it opens the option.)

@ZEIT , we are going to Keep our coin network as fair as possible for everyone.
Rent_a_Ray and the Knights will keep it fair for all.

There is enough corruption and shenanigans in the world, we don't want that here.
So no swaps & no masternodes.

Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi.

We will have 1 swapcoin or 1 masternode for ZEIT coin

Neither.

We don't need a swap.
Masternodes steal coins from the community, so we won't be doing that.

Cool

I would be interested to hear more about why you have this opinion of master nodes and their effect on the community.
Thanks!

This is my opinion.

Master Nodes are like the present day banking system, third party players, they deal with your money for you, not you dealing with your own money, so they are quite the oposit to decentralisation and crypto was suposed to be about getting rid of the middle man, that is the simple answer, they take controle away from you, making you dependent on them and they get the lions share of the rewards from staking or transaction fees, so they hold all the cards and you pay them for the privilage.

Activity: 370
Hi.

Neither.

We don't need a swap.

Cool

I would be interested to hear more about why you have this opinion of master nodes and their effect on the community.
Thanks!
Activity: 15
Hi.

Neither.

We don't need a swap.

Cool

why not.
Look at HTML5 to make a swapcoin
Take a look at the EMB implementation of a masternode

why not.
Look at HTML5 ...

what kiklo said. masternodes feed the ritch, with ZEITCOIN , everyone runs a full node, so EVERYONE can benefit from the opportunity presented, equally. decentralized, ZEITCOIN  Grin
Hi.

Neither.

We don't need a swap.

Cool

why not.
Look at HTML5 to make a swapcoin
Take a look at the EMB implementation of a masternode
Hi.

Neither.

We don't need a swap.

Cool
Hi.

Activity: 39
I think after switching to Ultra Low Inflation, the coin will grow significantly in value this fall.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Please change your passwords (and mailaccount) from time to time.  :-)

My computer had been successfully hacked.
Hacker installed charles proxy, an outdated Java-Version and changed some (port) values in the router.
Then he uses the proxy to login to amazon.com. He bought 3x 50.000 Amazon Coins and changed the account password.
(2FA enabled)
All mails during and after the hack where successfully deleted.

That's it for now... The Zeitcoins are safe. Other coins are protected with a Hardwallet.

If you are next, you can check here:
https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Cheers,
Ray  Wink

0. 68 per day thats too low   Embarrassed nots worth of my investment

Look , how you spend your money is up to you.
There is no hard sale here.

@ZEIT , we are ULTRA LOW INFLATION, which is stated on the OP along with the .0005% per year.
We were at a 5% rate and it was generating Millions of New Coins per day.

The problem with that is those Millions of Coins per day were Free and people treated them as such, dumping the free interest and holding their principle to repeat every month.

The problem with PoS coins is when we generate interest , where does that money pull from.
And the Answer is it has no where to pull from except the marketcap, so every extra million coins was directly decreasing our price per coin. Look at Sprouts PoS Reward - 10% 5 Days , their supply has grown so high it is not even worth a litoshi let alone a  satoshi , and on their way to only a dogeshi after that they are completely dead.

So your decision is simple you can pick PoS coins with a high inflation, where you make free coins that you dump , which will always cause it's price to keep decreasing, (which is why many never get the amount back they put in.) Or consider going with ZEIT's ULI coin, which won't generate a bunch of free new coins, but the value of the coin will continue to increase, so that later when you sell some or all of your coins, you make a huge profit.

Your Choice, Good Luck either way.  Smiley

Cool
hello! im new here im beginner in pos
but i like to buy 50 million zeitcoin how many zeitcoin can i get everyday by staking?
how's the calculation? 10 million or 50million ilike to invest

and hows the step by step procedure do i need to add nodes in my wallet and divide the 50million?

pls help,
thanks

ZEIT has moved to a Ultra Low Inflation ,

Calculations
# of coins * .0005% = (Total for the year)
(Total for the year) /365   to calculate your possible earnings per day

FYI:
The Entire ZEIT coin network will not generate over 500 new coins per day.
This way over time the price per coin will increase.

Another great thing about this coin atm:  BTC can drop 1K and you'd never know it with ZEIT.  Are there any plans to get on other exchanges like Bittrex?

We have no plans to contact Bittrex as we have done so in the past.
They or any other exchange can add ZEIT at any time they wish, none of them need our approval to do so. Our Github source code is available to all.

Cool
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Another great thing about this coin atm:  BTC can drop 1K and you'd never know it with ZEIT.  Are there any plans to get on other exchanges like Bittrex?
There is a chance that Colossus coin get it right this time. I heard some devs from PIVX team is working on implementing the anon feature.

PIVX copied blackcoin code and mixed it with zerocoin code.

No Onchain Anon will be resistant to cracking forever, which is why there is no point to onchain anon.
(Blockchain a permanent record of transactions for all to see.)
Offchain Anon is the only one that will truly be anon.

Masternodes steal from the others that generate coins.

PIVX has receive alot of hype, and as such the coins with no vision are running to copy its code thinking it will make their coin succeed.

LasVegas coin, Diamond Coin, & Colossus are all changing their code base to match PIVX, hoping it will increase their hype.

Hype is merely a pump & dump. None of those coins has control of their inflation.

Only ZEIT has controlled its inflation rate.

None of those other Pivx want-a-be coins have and their price per coin will fall because of it.
(Which if you truly believe the pivx code is so great, why aren't they just buying pivx instead of the want-a-be coins.)

Cool

FYI:
What is funny with all of these guys running to pivx code.
Any vulnerability in pivx has not yet been probably vetted,
example:
Dash just found a vulnerability in their instant send code and halted the instant send feature completely.
https://themerkle.com/dash-developers-disable-instantsend-on-the-network/
Dash’s developers recently had to intervene in a significant way. A major exploit method was discovered with the help of the community. This exploit was found within the InstantSend implementation. As a result, the InstantSend feature has been temporarily suspended until a new client is released in the coming days. It is a very unusual turn of events, especially considering how developers can turn network features on and off without issues.

Odds are high the Pivx code has the exact same vulnerability with their swift send.
Pivx has yet to respond if their code is vulnerable.
Activity: 322
i stopped beliving in zeitcoin after the low 24h supply last weeks... i found a better coin with active development, they going to add masternodes within 2 weeks and have a coinswap bevore that! do youre own research about it but i think it will go mooon. coinname: Colossuscoin v2.

And Colossuscoin is such a great coin and succeeding so much ,
you feel the need to sully our forum, with its pathetic name and corrupt management.

Masternodes are only a way for the rich to steal from the community.

@ZEIT , we don't play those stupid games,

A little background on Colossuscoin,
how many devs has it been thru now, 4 or 5.
Is this not the 3rd or 4th time they have done a reverse swap, so they get a temporary pump, before their new devs dump and then a few months later it is dumped into being pathetic, and then you guys schedule another reverse swap.  Tongue

Please keep that junk in its own forum, it has no place here.

Cool
There is a chance that Colossus coin get it right this time. I heard some devs from PIVX team is working on implementing the anon feature.
i stopped beliving in zeitcoin after the low 24h supply last weeks... i found a better coin with active development, they going to add masternodes within 2 weeks and have a coinswap bevore that! do youre own research about it but i think it will go mooon. coinname: Colossuscoin v2.

And Colossuscoin is such a great coin and succeeding so much ,
you feel the need to sully our forum, with its pathetic name and corrupt management.

Masternodes are only a way for the rich to steal from the community.

@ZEIT , we don't play those stupid games,

A little background on Colossuscoin,
how many devs has it been thru now, 4 or 5.
Is this not the 3rd or 4th time they have done a reverse swap, so they get a temporary pump, before their new devs dump and then a few months later it is dumped into being pathetic, and then you guys schedule another reverse swap.  Tongue

Please keep that junk in its own forum, it has no place here.

Cool
Activity: 125
see you in the telegram: https://t.me/colossuscoin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Just one question: I sent this 5515c61b9f4c4d122aea7f964ff705dd63e8cf2ca32eec4c5dfa3e45004d0f05 before my wallet finished syncing and that doesn't show up in the wallet.

I tried a repairwallet..

This is not a problem. The transaction is still in the blockchain. Here you can find them: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/tx.dws?5515c61b9f4c4d122aea7f964ff705dd63e8cf2ca32eec4c5dfa3e45004d0f05.htm
If your wallet is syncing, you can also see the trasanction there. Smiley
I downloaded the last snapshot. It's 2.05gb, and I just suppressed the 700k bocks I dl last 4 days... Same story guys, it's started syncing from block 1 on 3.8 million.

I'm in Library/application support/Zeitcoin on a Mac.

**Just to be sure, did you uncompress the rar file? **
** Filename:   ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2017-09-02.rar     File Size is 2.48 GB **
https://mega.nz/#!SdpWURoQ!8o9_xQ5WAYe9LlSQT2hQJtOT1oHeDVpJ22dj_iBhcKY

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed
Go under c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin (for Windows)
or
in the Zeitcoin data folder for other OSes
Then Delete 4 files : .lock & blk0001.dat & db.log & debug.log
Then Delete 2 folders named : database & txleveldb
Then Extract and copy the files from ZeitcoinBlockchainSnapshot into
the old folder that contained  the blk files and database & txleveldb directories.
Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last snapshot.

Makes some screen shots of the directory where your blk files are located so I can see the date & files sizes.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: