Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 74. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 500
That will only happen if there is volume!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hello everybody. Well, when will the coin cost 10 satosh? ;-) 1 satoshi is not enough! Wink

ZEIT's Target Price is between 1 penny and $1 US .

And we get there when we get there.

If you want a specific date, I suggest you find a fortune teller with a crystal ball.

Cool

FYI: Reminds me of a fortune teller joke:  Cheesy
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/d2/d9/a6d2d9abdee98b97b273324c3c1e8a28.jpg

Yes i think Zeit Target Is 1 USDand More.
1 penny for zeit is not good.
per Zeitcoin =1 USD is Target I Hope And all people must Help to This Target.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any wallet for android?

Due to the Bandwidth requirements, your best options are

From the Android remote into a VPS or home PC
or
Just use an Exchange from the Android
(*This offers the most advantage , as their is no need to download the blockchain,
and it gives you the ability to perform Offchain Transactions if you want to use it for retail purchases.
Offchain Transactions can happen immediately and are more suitable for retail.
Cryptopia & NovaExchange provide Offchain services.*)

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Why its taking forever to synchronise?
I installed the bootstrap but still there is like 300k of blocks to download .. and its taking forever, 30k blocks downloaded in 20 hours.. unacceptable I won't run my computer for 1 week to do it.

Download a snapshot.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1349

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 44
Why its taking forever to synchronise?
I installed the bootstrap but still there is like 300k of blocks to download .. and its taking forever, 30k blocks downloaded in 20 hours.. unacceptable I won't run my computer for 1 week to do it.
Activity: 23
Any wallet for android?
FYI:  An unknown enemy is ddos website and even some of the nodes.
At the same time , an unknown trader is trying to wall down the price per coin, on the LTC markets

Current example:
0.00000100    20087529.07982831    20.08752908    20.08752908    
0.00000126    90056.52431401     0.11347122    20.20100030

A Trader is trying to force the weak hands to sell below 100 on the LTC market.
The same trader has buy orders below , to accumulate at a controlled rate.
This is usually the sign of the beginning of an accumulate position , then pump, & then dump tactic.

Last night, ZEIT wiped out all sell walls up to 192, each time the walls were reloaded , the walls were wiped out again, this happened multiple time last night, if you look at the charts , you will see we were at 3.8 million marketcap multiple times.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#charts
Click 1d to see the trading spikes

Just so everyone is aware their are shenanigans afoot.
The Powers that be are frighten of ZEIT and are attacking.

As Always the Knights & Community will weather any storm.  Smiley

Cool

FYI:
Wallets Downloads also Available on Zeit-Knights.slack.com
Under the Announcements Section.

FYI2:
20 LTC Wall at 100 was eaten by Zampires   Wink.
Hello everybody. Well, when will the coin cost 10 satosh? ;-) 1 satoshi is not enough! Wink

ZEIT's Target Price is between 1 penny and $1 US .

And we get there when we get there.

If you want a specific date, I suggest you find a fortune teller with a crystal ball.

Cool

FYI: Reminds me of a fortune teller joke:  Cheesy
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

It's been really sitting on 2 satoshi, difficult to fill buy order at 1 Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Kiklo, my good man, a couple of questions for you. I am finally back home and was able to download the new wallet. I am currently in the process of syncing and wanted to make sure I am doing this right. Is there a need to extract the qt before syncing, or can I leave it compressed as it was downloaded? Also, will there be a new snapshot coming our way soon? If so, as I am still 61 days behind on the block chain, would I even be able to use the snapshot or will I have to let it fully sync without it? Thanks for all you do!

1st update to 2.0.2.1

If the qt has a zip for the extension , then uncompress it and run it as zeitcoin-qt.exe
only exe will run in windows . 

If your blockchain has not sync til august 11, you can just let it sync.
or
If you prefer the snapshot is updated to 8-10-2017 if you want to use it to get synced a little faster.
(If your old blockchain had received any data after 8-11-2017 and you were still on 2.0.1.7, then the snapshot would be required.)

Cool

FYI:
Congrats on being home. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Kiklo, my good man, a couple of questions for you. I am finally back home and was able to download the new wallet. I am currently in the process of syncing and wanted to make sure I am doing this right. Is there a need to extract the qt before syncing, or can I leave it compressed as it was downloaded? Also, will there be a new snapshot coming our way soon? If so, as I am still 61 days behind on the block chain, would I even be able to use the snapshot or will I have to let it fully sync without it? Thanks for all you do!
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
I see where you are coming from but for 1 sat to equal 1 USD, each bitcoin would have to be worth $100,000,000 or for 1 sat to equal 0.01 US Dollar each bitcoin would have to be worth $1,000,000.

I know I'm being a bit pedantic but considering that there are ~37 billion ZEIT in circulation, is there a realistic possibility of ZEIT improving its ratio vs BTC?

I am intending to hold mine and hope  Wink

Considering Dogecoin Quantity is 110 Billion and their ratio compared to BTC is ~40 sat.

Our ratio rising when ZEIT is not even half their number, really is no stretch of the imagination.  Smiley

Cool

True! I need to research more about this coin. 8gb for the .db?!

Hmm,
All Database files together uncompressed are less than 4 gb.
A Rar Compressed Snapshot can downloaded from here.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Difference is that DOGE is listed on all major exchanges, while ZEIT is only listed on cryptopia and some other negligible exchanges.
I am a major ZEIT holder myself, lets see what autumn happens.
I see where you are coming from but for 1 sat to equal 1 USD, each bitcoin would have to be worth $100,000,000 or for 1 sat to equal 0.01 US Dollar each bitcoin would have to be worth $1,000,000.

I know I'm being a bit pedantic but considering that there are ~37 billion ZEIT in circulation, is there a realistic possibility of ZEIT improving its ratio vs BTC?

I am intending to hold mine and hope  Wink

Considering Dogecoin Quantity is 110 Billion and their ratio compared to BTC is ~40 sat.

Our ratio rising when ZEIT is not even half their number, really is no stretch of the imagination.  Smiley

Cool

True! I need to research more about this coin. 8gb for the .db?!

Hmm,
All Database files together uncompressed are less than 4 gb.
A Rar Compressed Snapshot can downloaded from here.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Activity: 198

I am intending to hold mine and hope  Wink
ZEIT Price per coin

Using CoinMarketcap as a reference

August 28th, 2014  Price per coin in US Dollars was  .000001
August 28th, 2015  Price per coin in US Dollars was  .000008
August 28th, 2016  Price per coin in US Dollars was  .000011
August 26th, 2017  Price per coin in US Dollars   is ~.000063

Every year for 4 years straight, ZEIT has not only held even but increased in price verses fiat every year.

The Next 4 years will be no different.  Wink

Cool

Providing the price of BTC goes up for the next few years then yes, it will!

August 28th, 2014  Price per coin in BTC was  .00000001
August 28th, 2015  Price per coin in BTC was  .00000001
August 28th, 2016  Price per coin in BTC was  .00000001
August 26th, 2017  Price per coin in BTC was  .00000001

Every year for 4 years straight, ZEIT has not increased in price versus BTC every year.

I hope I'm wrong as I love ZEIT and hold a few million of them but the trading volume is too small to smash down the massive sell walls.

You do bring a valid point , in comparison to Bitcoin , our growth rate has not been impressive,
And in 2016 , ZEIT was worth less than 1 sat, but still higher verses fiat.

Moving to the ULI, should start making a dent in the ZEIT/BTC ratio. Time will tell.
Before the ULI we made millions of coins per day and BTC made 1800 coins per day,
now with the ULI , BTC make 1800 per day and ZEIT makes less than 500 per day.
Odds are that ratio will begin improving.  Wink

But our growth verse fiat can not be denied.

So my question for you is this,
would you care that 1 ZEIT =1 Satoshi,  if 1 satoshi were equal to 1 US penny or 1 US Dollar?

Cool
Activity: 198
ZEIT Price per coin

August 28th, 2014  Price per coin in US Dollars was  .000001
August 28th, 2015  Price per coin in US Dollars was  .000008
August 28th, 2016  Price per coin in US Dollars was  .000011
August 26th, 2017  Price per coin in US Dollars   is ~.000063

Every year for 4 years straight, ZEIT has not only held even but increased in price verses fiat every year.

Cool

Providing the price of BTC goes up for the next few years then yes, it will!

August 28th, 2014  Price per coin in BTC was  .00000001
August 28th, 2015  Price per coin in BTC was  .00000001
August 28th, 2016  Price per coin in BTC was  .00000001
August 26th, 2017  Price per coin in BTC was  .00000001

Every year for 4 years straight, ZEIT has not increased in price versus BTC every year.

I hope I'm wrong as I love ZEIT and hold a few million of them but the trading volume is too small to smash down the massive sell walls.
It has to increase in both, volume and price.
Otherwise I see this coin as a second DIEM forever trading between 1 and 2 sats before vanishing.

Vanishing
, Pardon my French, but WTF!!

This Coin Infrastructure is energy efficient , takes less than a few hundred bucks a month to run a network that has 20X the Transaction Capacity of Bitcoin (which requires Millions of Dollars per month).

Some electricity companies are already banning bitcoin mining in their districts.
ZEIT is the Future , if you can't see that, well have a nice life and good bye.

Cool

Well said. I believe that ZEIT has great potential.  Smiley
Otherwise I see this coin as a second DIEM forever trading between 1 and 2 sats before vanishing.

Vanishing
, Pardon my French, but WTF!!

This Coin Infrastructure is energy efficient , takes less than a few hundred bucks a month to run a network that has 20X the Transaction Capacity of Bitcoin (which requires Millions of Dollars per month).

Some electricity companies are already banning bitcoin mining in their districts.
ZEIT is the Future , if you can't see that, well have a nice life and good bye.

Cool
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Pages:
Jump to: