Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 70. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, What are you planning for next time?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I hope that in 2018 the coin will show itself in the best way! I bought coins for a long time. More than 5 million coins.
------
Zeitcoin is moving!
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
So Ladies & Gentleman of ZEIT ,
our next stage of development is not changes to the ZEIT software code ,
it is the formation of a network of services offered directly in exchange for zeitcoins.
Basically giving people a reason to buy ZEIT from the exchanges and a reason for Service Vendors selling ZEIT on the exchanges, to jump start our virtual economy.

Also to be know as ZEITNET : The ZEIT Services Network.  Smiley

Services to be offered and payment received in ZEIT
(Community fills in the blanks. What service would you offer to earn ZEIT)

examples:
Dollux's hand drawn pencil portraits

Kiklo's Blockchain Snapshot Service

Really nice. I think this is a good way for zeitcoin to success.  Smiley
The more you can do with zeitcoins or buy, the better it is for zeitcoin.
Hope the list will soon be longer.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeMaintenance
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
TradeSatoshiOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit      
Hello everybody. Tell me what coin plans until the end of 2017? Will the coin please us with good news?

Sorry, have you even read what has been outlined by others in quite detail above?  Cheesy

Anyway, ZEIT is a good coin, it has been there for quite a while, is stable and is growing in value. It has a concept that will work in the future in the contrast to most of the other coins. If you are in for quick profit, this coin might not be for you, but if you think long-term, by all means, buy it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Tell me what coin plans until the end of 2017? Will the coin please us with good news?
You state that smart contracts are not legally binding.
Do you have evidence of this?

If somehow you can show evidence that smart contracts are not legally binding, can you also show evidence why smart contracts would not be "lawfully" binding.

Go to your local courthouse or call an attorney and ask them ,
is your smart contract based on a virtual coin Legally Binding.
They will tell you No it is not legally binding.

The main reason is Capacity :http://smallbusiness.chron.com/5-requirements-contract-15616.html
Before a valid legal contract is created, both parties must be able to prove that they have the capacity required. This means that the individuals have to be of legal age, depending on state law and they must be of sound mind. This means that if they are mentally handicapped or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, they cannot enter into a binding contract. The parties must also enter into the agreement under their own free will and cannot be coerced into signing.

So called Smart contracts do not verify capacity, therefore can never be legally binding.

Also Legal Contracts require that a Judge be able to change them if there was a problem in their initial creation,
IE. If you signed youself into slavery , the Judge would nullifiy the contract based on the fact slavery is illegal in that district or you were proven mentally unfit to sign it to start with.

No country in the world has a legal system that recognizes so called smart contracts as valid legal instruments.

If there was one, can you imagine the pain in the butt ,everytime a contract was modified by a judge, everytime a hard fork would be required to fix it .
Utter Nightmare from a support standpoint.  Tongue
Smart Contracts built directly into a coin blockchain has always been a fool's errand.
(Also causes a Blockchain to Bloat Faster than any other.)

Contracts based outside the blockchain, where cryptocoins are used as payment instead of fiat are possible and can be implemented
and ZEIT can be used as payment in those , if the contract states it as acceptable payment.  Smiley

Cool
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
To the coin had a growth you need to add a coin to other exchanges. And to introduce new technologies. Now there is a very big competition among all coins. You need to stand out among all the coins. Then it will be of use!

Ok you take care of that.   Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
on a more serious note, what new tech is worth anything more than hype.
Masternodes are nothing more than taxation of the poor by the rich
Onchain Anon does not really work because of cross referencing
Smart Contracts are not legally binding

So exactly what tech do you want to see added?

FYI2:
What ZEIT is ,
Energy Efficient
Non-Inflationary
No ASICS
Decentralized
20X BTC Presegwit Onchain Transaction Capacity

Example: China may ban BTC mining , which would severely damage BTC security.
For the Chinese ZEIT Users , if China were to Ban ZEIT Staking,
all the Chinese person has to do is move their ZEIT wallet to a VPS in another country.

How much do you think it is going to cost to move those warehouses full of ASICS?

ZEIT  is the future , and time will show that to all.

FYI3:
I do agree the more exchanges the better,
however no one in their right mind is willing to pay $12,000 bucks to bittrex to get listed.  
@oleksii777 , you make suggestions , but did you even contact coin marketcap to ask them why they have not added the ZEIT/LTC & ZEIT/Doge parings on Trade Satoshi, that is two more markets right there that for some unknown reason CMK has refused to add to our market listings.

Now just to be clear, I am not trying to blame or guilt anyone into anything.
Everyone should only do what they feel led to do.
But at the same time , everyone that pops in here and acts like ZEIT is sitting on a fortune 500 budget to hire 100 developers or spend $50,000 on marketing should re-access their reality settings.

Starting Old Man Rant.
What pisses me off is the assholes that act like we are not growing and not succeeding.
A few years ago , we were not even worth a satoshi.
Our MK was only $20,000 and we only had 1 exchange.

A few years later, we are worth between $1 & $3 million bucks and over a satoshi in price with 6 exchanges and growing.
So for the detractors that keep popping in crying we are not doing anything.

Well Dammit, what we have fucking done is make the price of your ZEIT coin a hell of alot higher verses fiat that it was a few years ago.
Why this keeps getting lost in understanding, beats the hell out of me.
Some asshat yesterday , whined at me there was only $24,000 in buy wall at 1 sat, considering our marketcap was only $20,000 a few years ago, I consider us doing damn good.
ZEIT is slow and steady , it is not a pump and dump.

No one sees these kind of gains in the real word, and it is really just starting.
To all of the asshats that can not understand this, just go buy a lottery ticket.
End Old Man Rant.

Cool

You state that smart contracts are not legally binding.
Do you have evidence of this?

If somehow you can show evidence that smart contracts are not legally binding, can you also show evidence why smart contracts would not be "lawfully" binding.
In the PoW Networks are Crap News.  Wink

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@allthingscrypto/new-china-fud-how-hard-will-bitcoin-crash-if-china-bans-mining-ceo-of-chinese-exchange-says-we-are-fu-ked-otc-trading-banned-is

While Chinese Exchanges only make up around 10-15% of the overall trading volume, they account for somewhere around 60 to 70% of the total bitcoin hashrate.
If news would break that mining will be banned in China, it could throw Bitcoin in a huge crisis.

Quick Comparison
Massive Energy Guzzling PoW Warehouses full of ASICS  Verses    ZEIT's Energy Efficient Proof of Stake Network

What happens when a Chinese Government of the largest PoW mining % outlaws BTC mining.
Warehouses full of ASICS can not be moved out of country overnight.
Plus the cost to resetup in such short notice may destroy all profit margin and the company may just give up.
Either way an immediate shut down of the Chinese Bitcoin Miners may cause a death spiral which causes the BTC Blockchain to freeze up for at least 2 weeks or more, especially if China blocks any ASICS from being shipped out of their country. In the span of less than 2 weeks , China could potentially freeze the blockchain and utterly destroy all faith in BTC, causing a price crash to rival or even exceed the 1930s US depression.

Compare this with ZEIT, that needs nothing more than a laptop or VPS.
Unlike PoW ridiculous hardware requirements, ZEIT Chinese Users would need to do nothing more than move their wallets to a VPS in another country friendly to ZEIT , and they could accomplish this within a few hours and be up and running.
In addition , since ZEIT difficulty adjusts with every single block (unlike BTC which only adjusts every 2 weeks) , there is Zero possibility of a short term removal of stakers causing a death spiral.

Cool

FYI:
China could go after the GPU mining farms also which would create a hit on all of the GPU mined coins like ETH & ETC.
Hmm,
Community Support for ZEITNET does not yet appear to be where we need it , so we can revisit the idea next year
In the meantime, anyone can move Zeitcoins to Fiat or gift cards with only 1 or 2 conversions and then buy whatever they want.

Cool
Please share this article about Zeit: http://www.digitalcurrencyalliance.com/altcoin-news/why-invest-in-and-use-zeitcoin/
Thanks to Kiklo/KikloV for most of the material!

Thanks Fred , that is a great article,
if I did not already own ZEIT, I would be buying it after reading your article.  Smiley

I'm definitely not an old timer like most of yall and I only have a modest stake.  I have been pondering buying more, but I'm honestly going to have to see some kind of zeit "action" before I do.  I've only been in zeit since July.  I have the zeit homepage as my signature on all of the sites I use.  I posted the information about zeit on steemit.  I try and tell everyone I run into about zeit.  I'm not sure what else I can do really.  Where can I spend my zeit?

You bring up a good & valid point, direct zeitcoins trading for goods & services.
In the past , our inflation rate made the next phase impractical, however the ULI has changed that.

So Ladies & Gentleman of ZEIT ,
our next stage of development is not changes to the ZEIT software code ,
it is the formation of a network of services offered directly in exchange for zeitcoins.
Basically giving people a reason to buy ZEIT from the exchanges and a reason for Service Vendors selling ZEIT on the exchanges, to jump start our virtual economy.

Also to be know as ZEITNET : The ZEIT Services Network.  Smiley

Services to be offered and payment received in ZEIT
(Community fills in the blanks. What service would you offer to earn ZEIT)

examples:
Dollux's hand drawn pencil portraits

Kiklo's Blockchain Snapshot Service

For some renting out your signature ad space or a Banner on your Web Page / Blog
For these you can set what rate of ZEIT is needed per hour / per day / per month
We could even let people group together their ad space to make it more attractive to buyers.

What ZEITNET will do is have a listings of all of these services so people can view it.
1 requirement of every member is they have a small block with ZEITNET Logo , which will link back to a ZEITNET Web Page explaining what ZEITNET is and how to join.

So what is everyone's thoughts and what do your want to add to the ZEITNET brainstorming party.

We want to keep this simple, only graphics with direct links , no codes that could allow malware from a website.

Thoughts & Ideas let them fly.  Smiley

Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
How much for one of Stevie Ray Vaughn? Unless someone has already beaten me to it, I will gladly be the first person to make a direct purchase with Zeit instead of having to converty it to BTC first.

Yeah sure, Stevie Ray Vaughan, no problem, great guitarist, just listened to him doing Voodoo Child on PooTube, cool and a strat man.

Sorry but I don't have him around so would need a picture, which one?

Plus I think we should do this by PM, please send me a PM with a link to a preferred picture.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
How much for one of Stevie Ray Vaughn? Unless someone has already beaten me to it, I will gladly be the first person to make a direct purchase with Zeit instead of having to converty it to BTC first.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm definitely not an old timer like most of yall and I only have a modest stake.  I have been pondering buying more, but I'm honestly going to have to see some kind of zeit "action" before I do.  I've only been in zeit since July.  I have the zeit homepage as my signature on all of the sites I use.  I posted the information about zeit on steemit.  I try and tell everyone I run into about zeit.  I'm not sure what else I can do really.  Where can I spend my zeit?

Yup,

ZEIT is probably already owned by those who are most likely to own it. They are people like us who are more interested in having it rather than using it to buy stuff. I do not think that we are the essential ingredient for adoption, they would be Joe and Jane Six Pack, not Mr & Miss Tech Nerd Geek.

So it looks to me like crypto is just going round the same block of 5 to 10 million Tech Nerd Geek's which is a lot of people but not much compared to the other 7.9 billion, who are the real necessary adopters if you want to buy moon rockets.

At the moment we are all just playing musical chairs, ya win some, ya lose some and probably just providing more for those who have too much already.

We need users not hoarders, 1 million spend thrifts would do far more for adoption than 5 million hoarders me thinks, hoarding just generates a bigger hoard. So long as they had something to spend it on, so we need products to sell, not tokens to buy, well actually we need both.

You can spend your ZEIT on me if you want, I would sell ya a hand drawn pencil portrait of anyone or anything you like if ya want one.

Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Please share this article about Zeit: http://www.digitalcurrencyalliance.com/altcoin-news/why-invest-in-and-use-zeitcoin/
Thanks to Kiklo/KikloV for most of the material!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Easy big fella.  I'm just trying to get some ideas going.  I really like zeit and I want it to grow and become more popular. 

We all want ZEIT to grow and become more popular. But I understand Kiklo's frustration. I have been in ZEIT since the beginning and have personally witnessed all of the ups and downs along the way. I have seen us survive numerous pump and dumps where the market manipulators and weak hands have tried to make a few bucks and run away, and we are still here. I have seen so many fudders come and go, and we are still here. Ray and Kiklo have been doing a fantastic job keeping us relevant and updated, but they can't go it alone. We all should be advertising ZEIT as much as possible. So many people are passing up a great opportunity with ZEIT because they lack patience and are wanting immediate gains or are falling prey to the ICO flavor-of-the-day. Let's get the word out whenever we can. It can only help.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Easy big fella.  I'm just trying to get some ideas going.  I really like zeit and I want it to grow and become more popular. 
To the coin had a growth you need to add a coin to other exchanges. And to introduce new technologies. Now there is a very big competition among all coins. You need to stand out among all the coins. Then it will be of use!

Ok you take care of that.   Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
on a more serious note, what new tech is worth anything more than hype.
Masternodes are nothing more than taxation of the poor by the rich
Onchain Anon does not really work because of cross referencing
Smart Contracts are not legally binding

So exactly what tech do you want to see added?

FYI2:
What ZEIT is ,
Energy Efficient
Non-Inflationary
No ASICS
Decentralized
20X BTC Presegwit Onchain Transaction Capacity

Example: China may ban BTC mining , which would severely damage BTC security.
For the Chinese ZEIT Users , if China were to Ban ZEIT Staking,
all the Chinese person has to do is move their ZEIT wallet to a VPS in another country.

How much do you think it is going to cost to move those warehouses full of ASICS?

ZEIT  is the future , and time will show that to all.

FYI3:
I do agree the more exchanges the better,
however no one in their right mind is willing to pay $12,000 bucks to bittrex to get listed.  
@oleksii777 , you make suggestions , but did you even contact coin marketcap to ask them why they have not added the ZEIT/LTC & ZEIT/Doge parings on Trade Satoshi, that is two more markets right there that for some unknown reason CMK has refused to add to our market listings.

Now just to be clear, I am not trying to blame or guilt anyone into anything.
Everyone should only do what they feel led to do.
But at the same time , everyone that pops in here and acts like ZEIT is sitting on a fortune 500 budget to hire 100 developers or spend $50,000 on marketing should re-access their reality settings.

Starting Old Man Rant.
What pisses me off is the assholes that act like we are not growing and not succeeding.
A few years ago , we were not even worth a satoshi.
Our MK was only $20,000 and we only had 1 exchange.

A few years later, we are worth between $1 & $3 million bucks and over a satoshi in price with 6 exchanges and growing.
So for the detractors that keep popping in crying we are not doing anything.

Well Dammit, what we have fucking done is make the price of your ZEIT coin a hell of alot higher verses fiat that it was a few years ago.
Why this keeps getting lost in understanding, beats the hell out of me.
Some asshat yesterday , whined at me there was only $24,000 in buy wall at 1 sat, considering our marketcap was only $20,000 a few years ago, I consider us doing damn good.
ZEIT is slow and steady , it is not a pump and dump.

No one sees these kind of gains in the real word, and it is really just starting.
To all of the asshats that can not understand this, just go buy a lottery ticket.
End Old Man Rant.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: