Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 739. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Do I have to keep wallet running for POS to work?

Atm I have it encrypted and the wallet NOT running. If I were to come back to it in 20 days & use walletpassphrase to unlock would the POS still work??

yes, as long as you run your wallet unlocked at some point after accumulating 20 coin-days you will generate a PoS block, this will make your balance unavailable until that block is confirmed, 30 minutes i believe.

How can i unlock my wallet? (windows wallet)

go to help menu, debug window, go to console tab

walletpassphrase YOURPASWORD 9999999 true

I get a "Method Not Found (code - 32601)" message and the wallet does not unlock

What am i doing wrong?

ok, managed to do it. The error was missing quotation marks in password

for anyone might interested on how to unlock the wallet,

follow the instructions above and put:

walletpassphrase "yourpasswordhere" 999999999 true

(put your password inside quotation marks)

Thanks

i did not need the quotes, are you sure you hadn't just mistyped the command?
the internet says that error is due to mistake in command or extra spaces
a lot of 9999999999 can be bad aswel, he shoult try something like 90000

I think that is the problem, try 9999999.
It worked for me.
That is aprox. 115 days, should be enough  Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I just posted some information regarding Zeitcoin on youtube.
It would be great if there was an introduction to Zeitcoin on youtube.
Most people have never heard of crypto currency.

By the way:
I would appreciate if people could stop whining about not receiving coins from developers and other spam.
It is pretty pathetic in my opinion. Just take 10 bucks and buy some coins if you believe in it and start/posting about it.
Activity: 18

Atm I have it encrypted and the wallet NOT running. If I were to come back to it in 20 days & use walletpassphrase to unlock would the POS still work??

yes, as long as you run your wallet unlocked at some point after accumulating 20 coin-days you will generate a PoS block, this will make your balance unavailable until that block is confirmed, 30 minutes i believe.

I get a "Method Not Found (code - 32601)" message and the wallet does not unlock

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

a lot of 9999999999 can be bad aswel, he shoult try something like 90000
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
99 Billion coins?  This is going no where.
And here we are another newcomer to crypto that doesn't fully understand the usage, movement, storage and accountabilitof a money vehicle.

Ok, i stop bullying. Dude, it doesnt matter that is a 99 billion product or a 21 million one. Market is full of altcoins with total coins less than BTC and are completely forgotten. The existence of the satoshis (8 levels of fractional units) and the fact that this kind of coins are not physical removes once and for all the old problem of quantifying.
It could be a single coin, Gaia. worth 100 trillion dollars. And we can divide it between 500,000 Trillion of "leaves" if we need so. It will just be on our wallet! The goal here is to achieve fast, instant, anonymous and fair exchange of goods and services using a decentralized system that is not controlled by TPTB.

Hope i helped. Srry for the first rant. If you are just a one time troll in this thread, then im not sorry lol.  Grin

PS.- Keep on voting guys! We are 11th now in the rank!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Tip/Donations: ZEIT  MbctL7VDNQDbKqhyD3G9oKm1iDJ4wuuoPq
                    MINT  MhraSjLit2ERKHeaL6BeYpsH1275WqZ4mo
                    DOGE  D92V7g5MiK5BgifwhUr2QE9Zssgwvyzz7p

Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
When the new wallet zeit?
Activity: 392

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

What am i doing wrong?

walletpassphrase "yourpassword" 9999999 true

Thanks
Loving the online wallet Zeit.
   So cool : https://www.zeit-wallet.com

Zeit-wallet have a little bug that we still to try to fix. It will be unavailable for few hours. It will come back online soon, don't worry  Smiley

FaSan

can you tell us how your going to handle PoS rewards from holding users coins?
i followed through the giveway transactions, for which by the way are mostly unspent, this is the current premine balance

http://bt.nice-media.ru/address/MsqpG2K3UUzs55BScGoGQ5CMRDFYhL2R6i

some early transactions seem to have put aside large amounts for giveaways, seems to tally up to the 1/3 launch giveaways
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
hes given out a bunch of coins already he has to many coins to give away per day, hes going to limit how many payouts he does per day so he can concentrate more on dev for the coin, people will get there coins just got to be patient.
Activity: 56
Giveaways have been halted to deal with development upgrades. We will get back to it once we have sorted everything out...

I thought the premine was going to be used for giveaways? Are you sure it wasn't partially dumped on the market already?  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is it still worth it to start mining this?

for sure
block halving in few days
Activity: 56
Devs never paid me for following on twitter and liking on their facebook. Fucken scammers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Loving the online wallet Zeit.
   So cool : https://www.zeit-wallet.com

Zeit-wallet have a little bug that we still to try to fix. It will be unavailable for few hours. It will come back online soon, don't worry  Smiley

FaSan
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

What am i doing wrong?

no, people should stop mining this

i want a lower difficulty
Activity: 66
Activity: 113
Needs block explorer to see if premine is still there. Blind trust is nice but verification is better.
Activity: 42
We have pretty good 24hr volume for such a new coin.  Wait it out a few weeks and see what happens, that's what I'm going to do.
Jump to: