Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 736. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Any of you guys with big rigs willing to sell a million or so coins to a small time miner PM me with $, I'm running a single 6850 at about 242Kh/s and it's taken almost 3 days to accumulate 100k coins, plus the 50k for twitter/FB (thanks dev by the way!)... will be much appreciated.

Zeit: MbPms3fQC7sDbq4emPTFqmhwchwqUhqNXt

No takers?
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Developers, its important that you guys get some agreements with exchanges and that you get on coinmarketcap.com and coinwarz... This should be your next steps. The more ppl that know about it the better the easier it is to trade the better, crypto rush is a shit exchange, u gotta go bigger.

To sum it up.

- Get zeitcoin to coinmarketcap.comm
- Get zeitcoin to coinwarz
- Get on multiple exchanges.

We just submitted to coinmarketcap we needed a blockchain for them to access which we provided to them.

Coiinwarz is next

and we are on these exchanges already

www.cryptorush.in
https://coinex.pw/trade/zeit_btc
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEIT
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-ZEIT
https://usecryptos.com/market/ZEIT-BTC

more to come
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Developers, its important that you guys get some agreements with exchanges and that you get on coinmarketcap.com and coinwarz... This should be your next steps. The more ppl that know about it the better the easier it is to trade the better, crypto rush is a shit exchange, u gotta go bigger.

To sum it up.

- Get zeitcoin to coinmarketcap.comm
- Get zeitcoin to coinwarz
- Get on multiple exchanges.
Activity: 112
guys keep voting! www.mintpal.com/voting we are flying through the chart! a few votes till we over take the next coin!  Grin

Just voted! Smiley
guys keep voting! www.mintpal.com/voting we are flying through the chart! a few votes till we over take the next coin!  Grin
Done

Good stuff! we need 7 more votes to take the next spot! thats 3 ppl!!!!!! come on guys! we will take the 1st spot inch by inch! its a machine thats just grinding on here with no signs of giving up any time soon! chuffed Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Just voted! Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i cant afford this money too expensive
Activity: 124
Done
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Please tell me, where those libs are on 10.8.5.
as i remember they should be in usr/libs/ right?

If this is not given, it will not work, because i have to specified pathes

Yes. /usr/lib/
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Please tell me, where those libs are on 10.8.5.
as i remember they should be in usr/libs/ right?

If this is not given, it will not work, because i have to specified pathes
Activity: 114
Wow, that sounds good... more confirmations from others?

yes, no sync without nodes...
Please add them

addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35
addnode=5.39.68.168:44845
addnode=64.58.130.181:44845
addnode=184.82.131.91:44845
addnode=217.198.117.29:44845
addnode=185.38.248.99:44845
addnode=162.219.6.82:44845
addnode=31.52.214.77:44845
addnode=120.4.238.127:44845
addnode=74.215.82.64:44845
addnode=70.53.108.157:44845
addnode=115.28.226.232:44845
addnode=107.170.22.138:44845

If you have problems, running wallet on Macos (silent quit), please paste the following in Terminal:
sudo xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine /Users/YOURNAME/Desktop/Zeitcoin-qt.app

Change this path if you need.

2 confirmations, now... It seems that we have it....

Working sweet now buddy - you are the man!
Activity: 136
I did article on coinammo dot com and as well followed on Twitter and FB, pleas send the giveaway coins as promised if you have time dev, thanks in advance.
I am going to work on making a video for ZEIT as well. Mp1eiPGRqUoDgChJSfCYit2r2DcBTw3iMJ
legendary
@Sammy: There is no lib issue anymore. Believe in me - i'vd checked all libs tonight.

Greets,
tired Ray

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Zeitcoin-qt.app/Contents/Libs/libSystem.B.dylib
  Reason: image not found
fish: Job 1, '/Applications/Zeitcoin-qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Zeitcoin-qt ' terminated by signal SIGTRAP (Trace or breakpoint trap)

required by Libs/libSystem.B.dylib

don't bundle this shit it's common. (/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib), I am here on and off to test it out.
Also don't bundle Libs/libobjc.A.dylib

My path for this crap: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS7.0.sdk/usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib

WTF? iPhone?

Ok, thanks for Info - i cannot test for 10.8.5. Maybe update your locate database. It should not use ios libs. And it should not use Developer SDKs on 10.8.5.  
The common libs i will kill...

I updated my post see for another one lib. Juts do't bundle 3 libs I mentioned and it will work, I'll test. Make a private wallet for me without it, test it yourself and I will test too. You are about to win it really. Let it happen.
legendary
@Sammy: There is no lib issue anymore. Believe in me - i'vd checked all libs tonight.

Greets,
tired Ray

fish: Job 1, '/Applications/Zeitcoin-qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Zeitcoin-qt ' terminated by signal SIGTRAP (Trace or breakpoint trap)

don't bundle this shit it's common. (/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib), I am here on and off to test it out.
Also don't bundle Libs/libobjc.A.dylib

My path for this crap: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS7.0.sdk/usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib

WTF? iPhone?

Ok, thanks for Info - i cannot test for 10.8.5. Maybe update your locate database. It should not use ios libs. And it should not use Developer SDKs on 10.8.5. 
The common libs i will kill...
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Hey everyone we updated the first post but if you would like to see a blockchain that is already up for us please check out http://bt.nice-media.ru/chain/Zeitcoin

Our official one is in the works.
legendary

Greets,
tired Ray

Also don't bundle Libs/libobjc.A.dylib and libc++.1.dylib

WTF? iPhone?
legendary

I've send the solution, but nobody seems interest in.
Again: On some Systems wallet is quarantined as malware...

The wallet itself runs - 5 confirmations by the community till now.
All libraries are included. Here, latest binary, latest git included from yesterday, Version 1.0.1.0:
https://mega.co.nz/#!J0MEhCiY!S2oKhBP-_YTNvd-x1Oj9alHprM-xtJ58MHPPiu2RrTk

Solution:
TERMINAL:
sudo xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine /Users/YOURNAME/Desktop/Zeitcoin-qt.app

and you will see, everything will run fine. i am working on that malware issue.
I think it happens, because it is not bundled in .dmg..
For all who can wait... wait
For all who want's to run the wallet now in 10.8, 10.9 see the temporary solution.

Greets,
tired Ray
legendary
I think we should look at original coin (Zeit is a clone obviously) and check out libraries exactly bundled with it.
You clearly
ZEIT Mac wallet has never worked for me. I am completely updated, if you think many mac users will do a fresh install on a virtual box just to run one wallet maybe you should reconsider. A fully functional mac wallet is crucial for wide spread adoption.
Fail at computers, that's why you have

A mac

I see we're dealing with another computer user from 1995.  Take your MCSE and shove it.
I see some off and on success rates with the newer Mac builds.  I cannot test from work, so I'll let you know later.  That said, there was a comment to "add nodes" and I'm wondering how that is done.  In the wallet itself or do I need to edit some file?

Pssssssssst!  Now accepting donations from the "super rich" of Zeit.  Help me get to my first 6-figure coin... ever!  Grin
Jump to: