Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 742. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've been voting. It's good to get behind a hard working team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Voted on Mintpal.

lets keep going, we surpassed Animecoin

to others:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

register and vote 6 times every hour
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
buy walls are not looking to good. eatten through 5 sat and now down to 4. can forsee 1 sat soon, with a chance to recover maybe?

i would like that, buy buy buy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Voted on Mintpal.

if your a member you can vote like 6 times in a row, every hour... me thinks.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
buy walls are not looking to good. eatten through 5 sat and now down to 4. can forsee 1 sat soon, with a chance to recover maybe?
Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

Thanks I have been dealing with everyone and their mother harrassing me for free zeit and trying to scam us saying they were in the giveaway i decided its not worth dealing with before wallets considering 1 out of 5 i see dump directly on cryptorush.in

Hies! I replied on FB as was unable to PM on twitter. No way im gonna dump this, i was one of the few venues that did a Z-day back in 2010 in Spain. People will soon discover the commitment that this community has with the coin. As we are informed, patient, and communicative. Every day, a new guy hears from us, and the change is already happening. This Zeitcoin is , as you said, another step to free us from the debt slavery.
Ah, anyway. Thanks for all your hard work on this.
Regards∴

ZEIT Wallet: MbctL7VDNQDbKqhyD3G9oKm1iDJ4wuuoPq
Activity: 85
Come mine with us at http://zeit.cloudapp.net and help us nail some more blocks  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
crappy coin, shame i mined some

Given your sig I can guess where your support is so why crap on another thread?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
crappy coin, shame i mined some
Activity: 112
I voted every hour  Grin
we are close to Mintpal

Good stuff! im with you! nearly 4am here so last vote then im calling it a night!
Activity: 167
I voted every hour  Grin
we are close to Mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
KEEP VOTING! we close to jumping above anime coin! we have a race! www.mintpal.com/voting

Wow! Almost to 20,000 votes!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
I'm surprised there's no bounty for a block explorer?

As stated we have stopped the giveaway for 24 hours to focus on updating new wallets as well as getting the block explorer up and running. We have one now but it needs some serious css work to be acceptable Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'm surprised there's no bounty for a block explorer?
Activity: 112
KEEP VOTING! we close to jumping above anime coin! we have a race! www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Whoever sent the 4409, thank you so much!! The generosity is greatly appreciated! Love this community!
please keep on voting https://www.mintpal.com/voting

vote with bitcoin change if you can
Activity: 167
Why all idiots are selling like crazy. Miss i something or the miners are really insane. Do you get good profit with price @5sat???
Stop selling, wait a bit and make real cash  Wink
Jump to: