Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 741. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

This is a bit sneaky but you can take advantage of Mintpal's quick log-out time by voting three times while logged out and then six more times after you log back in.

Ahh, great gonna give it a try.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Yourmine ZEIT coin Pool Open! for Registration

JOIN HERE!

Activity: 392

This is a bit sneaky but you can take advantage of Mintpal's quick log-out time by voting three times while logged out and then six more times after you log back in.

that has not worked for me
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

who's mining zeit with what kinda kh and and what you making average a day? just wondering if i should swop pools cause iv been going since the start with 3000kh and I havnt broken the 1mill mark yet on hash.so.....this good progress or is it time to jump ship?

I'm mining at http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com/ at ~3.4Mh/s and getting ~540.000 ZEIT per day.

That seems very low unless you don't know the difference between commas(,) and decimal points (.) 

Grin
I meant 540 000 ZEIT, corrected the post now
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
who's mining zeit with what kinda kh and and what you making average a day? just wondering if i should swop pools cause iv been going since the start with 3000kh and I havnt broken the 1mill mark yet on hash.so.....this good progress or is it time to jump ship?

I'm mining at http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com/ at ~3.4Mh/s and getting ~540.000 ZEIT per day.

That seems very low unless you don't know the difference between commas(,) and decimal points (.) 

I'm mining at http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com/ at ~3.4Mh/s and getting ~540,000 ZEIT per day.
What will happen after coin will hit 1 coin per block reward?

the network hashrate will drop to the point of equilibrium between difficulty and value

this wont matter that much since you would need > 51% of coins and network hashrate to perform an attack, so the coin is secure even if network hashrate drops to 100MH/s

another thing is that wallets with coins that have 20 coin-age days will generate Proof-of-Stake blocks, this is targeted to increase supply by 25% the first year
Lost me there, can you give some examples on what will be with coins sitting in the wallet for 20+ days?

1 million ZEIT having sit for 20days would generate 13698.6 new coins, and the coin-age would be reset

25%/year is 0.0685%/day
Activity: 167
Activity: 294
Once the influx of super miner dumpers cant mine 5 million coins a day just to insta dump we should see a rise. If mintcoin is any indication, this should happen somewhere around week 3 or 4 as the Diff rises and the rewards lower. Remember, this is still week 1 and we have 6 blocks halves coming up.
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!

the network hashrate will drop to the point of equilibrium between difficulty and value

this wont matter that much since you would need > 51% of coins and network hashrate to perform an attack, so the coin is secure even if network hashrate drops to 100MH/s

another thing is that wallets with coins that have 20 coin-age days will generate Proof-of-Stake blocks, this is targeted to increase supply by 25% the first year
Lost me there, can you give some examples on what will be with coins sitting in the wallet for 20+ days?
Activity: 98
I've been mining at zeit.imine.at for about an hour now and haven't seen any confirmed or uncomfirmed coins. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a delay?

Mining at 2440khs.

i mine at http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com/

have not had any problems

Switching now, thanks for the tip.
Activity: 56
I'm hoping to find someone knowledgeable to help me understand what causes the difficulty of a scrypt coin such as Zeit to rise or fall. Anyone out there that can educate me?

target block time = 30 seconds

network hashrate = difficulty * 2^32 / 30

so

difficulty = network hashrate * 30 / 2^32

11.7GH/s = 11700000000 hash/s

diff  = 11700000000 * 30 / 2^32 = 81.72

fluctuations in network hashrate lead to fluctuations in difficulty

Thank you for the explanation!
I've been mining at zeit.imine.at for about an hour now and haven't seen any confirmed or uncomfirmed coins. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a delay?

Mining at 2440khs.

i mine at http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com/

have not had any problems
Activity: 98

Mining at 2440khs.

I'm hoping to find someone knowledgeable to help me understand what causes the difficulty of a scrypt coin such as Zeit to rise or fall. Anyone out there that can educate me?

target block time = 30 seconds

network hashrate = difficulty * 2^32 / 30

so

difficulty = network hashrate * 30 / 2^32

11.7GH/s = 11700000000 hash/s

diff  = 11700000000 * 30 / 2^32 = 81.72

fluctuations in network hashrate lead to fluctuations in difficulty
Activity: 32
"we will be handing out paper wallets that contain 20000 ZEIT and we will have 2500 printed. "50,000,000 Giveaway to everyday people".  
 Undecided HMM, How are they going to prove that one?
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
Activity: 56
Jump to: