Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 735. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Hey whales, I'll gladly break 3 million boundary MqJHGoiYxwdSQbvErPWH5zTkiRgvDiBTmX

Wasted whole day on 3 shitcoins never gonna be launched.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Every Week != each 7th day  yay!!!

ZEIT:Mr3fSQvGdPVTXWmawWV1BCux6JPA1FL6H3
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
7 days =20160 blocks atm little over half of that
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Every Week != each 7th day.
Activity: 173
So, what if all in this forum make their sale offers from min 10sat. I think we gonna have high and stable price? Why you are selling so cheap. 3sat - what the hell  Huh

Is it profitable for you?

The only thing you have to do is waiting  Wink
Frankly I'm selling on the stock exchange Zeitcoin but then buy back type I speculate on the course at the Exchange

Well our first block halving happens tonight so I would watch your speculation

Have I missed something, halving already???
What about this:
Payout will be halved every week for the first 6 weeks
It's only been 3days since launch, I thought it was going to be 7 days between halvings.

What is the exact halving schedule?

ditto  Huh
Activity: 135
So, what if all in this forum make their sale offers from min 10sat. I think we gonna have high and stable price? Why you are selling so cheap. 3sat - what the hell  Huh

Frankly I'm selling on the stock exchange Zeitcoin but then buy back type I speculate on the course at the Exchange

Have I missed something, halving already???
What about this:
Payout will be halved every week for the first 6 weeks
It's only been 3days since launch, I thought it was going to be 7 days between halvings.

What is the exact halving schedule?
Activity: 214

Do u have exact dates for halving, or is it based on block number, or what ? Cheesy

z
Activity: 140

Correct prices rise up to the standards is inevitable
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

about how many hours till halving?
got 7 hours to go till million coins so hopefully more then that Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Activity: 124
Ok, Universal 10.8/10.9 now. Feel free to test.
Thanks to Sammy for testing against 10.8. Including the std-libs was crazy... i did not realize last night... maybe to much beer.

https://mega.co.nz/#!U98UHRzQ!FUQ2CiQnHPJI3g4tqZqNlCsVxViqJbPg_-cPrsHLmAk

We need more testers and feedback.

Greets,
Ray

I tweeted that and told any members to message you here with issues
Activity: 167

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Ok, Universal 10.8/10.9 now. Feel free to test.
Thanks to Sammy for testing against 10.8. Including the std-libs was crazy... i did not realize last night... maybe to much beer.

Updated Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!dpVH1ZpL!RUZYROp7ZGl1CLdFcgre9-jY5DNEJdfD6tXycZPiD_4

We need more testers and feedback.

Greets,
Ray
Thanks for the support we are actively working on this and I have dedicated all of my time to ZEIT there are no distractions for me so I will do everything in my power to ensure this succeeds. But the community is key let's all work together to make this coin succeed.
To many do not mind if necessary will return with interest

MgPCNdTocVHpizvXSeb5KWuX4BxLJLwt6W
Thanks for the support we are actively working on this and I have dedicated all of my time to ZEIT there are no distractions for me so I will do everything in my power to ensure this succeeds. But the community is key let's all work together to make this coin succeed.
Dear ZEITCOIN I'm a fan of your currency if not sorry I throw 50000k zeitcoin I'll scroll through them and create movement on the stock exchanges.

PS
I not a beggar just want to help in the promotion of this wonderful exchange.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thats very good news.

Exchanges like kraken, cryptsy etc. would be golden for you guys.. I predict that one the first week is done, and blocks are halfed we will begin rising, if you hit coinmarketcap and coinwarz and keep your help and activity this is gonna be good.

I represent one of the biggest mining-rig firms in Denmark (small country, yes) but we are supporting this coin aslong as you keep doing the right things.

Your on the right track, keep thinking ahead and it will surely explode, we are currently holding 30 mill Zeitcoins and we will keep holding for a long time as we continue to see progress.

PCM OUT
Jump to: