Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 745. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
haha sadly im only getting 2740kh at the mo! struggling with to much heat so running only 6cards (6950's) for the time being. not exactly a big rig setup.

i mined 400,000 in like 12 hours on day 1  just ended up buying 6 mil and been holding, with the majority of coins so close in value right now mining wise i just mined a sha3 coin to save on power a little bit than sold those and bought zeit.

buying seems to be the way to go!

Theres 4 btc worth at .06 could easily double  in a week or two of holding. Why im mining this coin only.

EXACTLY! im just waiting for dev to finish with all the free coins! see where things are at on their side!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Russian armor rolling into Crimea all day today while Obama faps to the songs of diplomacy in the true Zietgiest way!

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i mined 400,000 in like 12 hours on day 1  just ended up buying 6 mil and been holding, with the majority of coins so close in value right now mining wise i just mined a sha3 coin to save on power a little bit than sold those and bought zeit.

Theres 4 btc worth at .06 could easily double  in a week or two of holding. Why im mining this coin only.
i mined 400,000 in like 12 hours on day 1  just ended up buying 6 mil and been holding, with the majority of coins so close in value right now mining wise i just mined a sha3 coin to save on power a little bit than sold those and bought zeit.

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
or go private as big miners do Wink
if you got big rig let me know you might have a spot in our community
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
if you get lesser than you should on a pool just switch to another one as the pool where you are are using your hashpower for something else Wink
Activity: 70
Drawing winner every 12 hours
Ticket price 100 ZEIT
1% house edge as support for the Faucet at EarnCryptoCoins
guys pls keep voting on mintpal! we can jump 4spots up the list if we get 650 or so votes! Im doing 9 and hour and we slowly creeping up! lets get zeit up there its really not that hard! bam Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
i mined 400,000 in like 12 hours on day 1  just ended up buying 6 mil and been holding, with the majority of coins so close in value right now mining wise i just mined a sha3 coin to save on power a little bit than sold those and bought zeit.
difficulty was alot higher after the first couple days than what it is now, you should be getting around 500,000 zeit a day at current difficulty with 3000kh but difficulity adjust every block so it varies, hash.so has a bunch of miners which mean smaller shares but they are finding blocks pretty fast (32 in the past hour) i would stick with them

thanks ye ill give em a few more days see what happens! will prob have to start buying zeit soon if i want any kind of value in this coin.
Activity: 98
who's mining zeit with what kinda kh and and what you making average a day? just wondering if i should swop pools cause iv been going since the start with 3000kh and I havnt broken the 1mill mark yet on hash.so.....this good progress or is it time to jump ship?
@ hashstrike with 1294kh/s making 10-11k per hour
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
who's mining zeit with what kinda kh and and what you making average a day? just wondering if i should swop pools cause iv been going since the start with 3000kh and I havnt broken the 1mill mark yet on hash.so.....this good progress or is it time to jump ship?
i'm mining steady at 1840 since open on hash.so, almost up to 1m.  i did buy 100k though.  been making about 250k/day i'd guesstimate

hmm im sitting at 900k at the mo! with an estimate of 400k a day, its really slow progress was expecting more for sure. maybe needa ramp the rigs up and add some cards haha sigh

Careful with estimating based on 1 look.

The ZIET GH rate fluxuates between 8 and 16.
i'm mining steady at 1840 since open on hash.so, almost up to 1m.  i did buy 100k though.  been making about 250k/day i'd guesstimate

hmm im sitting at 900k at the mo! with an estimate of 400k a day, its really slow progress was expecting more for sure. maybe needa ramp the rigs up and add some cards haha sigh
difficulty was alot higher after the first couple days than what it is now, you should be getting around 500,000 zeit a day at current difficulty with 3000kh but difficulity adjust every block so it varies, hash.so has a bunch of miners which mean smaller shares but they are finding blocks pretty fast (32 in the past hour) i would stick with them
Activity: 42
i'm mining steady at 1840 since open on hash.so, almost up to 1m.  i did buy 100k though.  been making about 250k/day i'd guesstimate
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
coin halves every week until it goes down to one coin per block not after month and a half, than interest for the first year is 25% than goes down from year to year by 5%, your logic seems to be the one that is warped most of the new coins out there are only a few months old(not even), there is nothing wrong in my eyes in rewarding the early adopters of a coin, i personally have hold onto the coins ive got so far which is close to 7 million, doesnt seem like alot but if the TZM gets involved with this coin price will sky rocket, this is all a gamble but in my eyes worth a shot,in my eyes the risk is worth the reward if the coin doesnt end up being much oh well we win some we lose some.
Activity: 32
Nice thing about this coin is there isn't a whole lot of asshats here, everyone has been very helpful to the new guys, and that is what makes a coin grow, been mining it since release and will keep on going with it till the POW stops.....2mil coins and counting now!!!  really torn though on if I want to hold both zeit and mint....both coins are very very similar in implementation, devs in both sides seem great, although more transparent here with zeit. 

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Zeitcoin Smiley you need android wallet to make me in!
Jump to: