Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 746. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Many thanks to everyone trying, but the Mac wallet is still not working for me.  If anyone wants to donate to me so I can get the much need therapy for having to use a Windows wallet, please use the address below!   Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Mm3rSgi34U5RMnrdusjWeK8UuWNmJu1ogq
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
This coin has some pretty warped logic... So you make the initial reward gigantic, then halve it after a month and a half? -_- And Interest becomes less as time goes on? This is clearly meant to be some kind of pump and dump coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I really want to start buying zeit along with the ones im mining but waiting for the dev to fininsh with this dam give away! so we can move on and see what direction we going! do you guys really need the 50k? why not donate it back to the dev for something else! u get good karma in exchange haha :p
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Been mining on Zeit.morecoins pool since launch, seem to be mining the correct amount of coins, but you have to confirm your email before you can change your information. My email verification says its Invalid Token, Anyone else having this issue with this pool? I cant access my Payout settings to withdraw what I have mined due to this email verification issue.  Just hoping IM not the only one
Activity: 1
Hello, I'm new miner just 1 week, today started to mine ZEITcoin, I hope it will grow big... I reallly hope Smiley (mining at https://zeit.hash.so )

I'm small miner just 1Mh/s,if someone wants to  boost me.
ZEIT MaG6tF2pT6JwmD4qoSn7p1apZMxqVVSSHi
BTC 12mBc19QsxMTyGjmF115sp5tTNv5k7EZJW
Thanks and hello from Latvia.
Activity: 59
I've been following since prelaunch and am a poor miner Zeitist. I entered the giveaway via twitter, etc. , yet I see others receiving hundreds of thousands while I just have what I mined. Was it a contest? I guess I misunderstood how it worked.  I just mine a few hundred in a day. Since launch I've made less than 100k.

I pm'd via twitter. I am @Getitoffme

Throwing out my pride and begging.  I want to be a substantial player when this takes off.

MdLFPM2MZxMSK4tsGxmFusKJ8W62ikEy8F

Thanks anyway!

I'll throw you 20k just because.  Here's to making this coin the best!

I've just been mining on my little 2MH/s rig but I know how giving makes me feel.

Cheers

Wow you're very kind. I truly appreciate it. For a minnow like me this is wonderful. It will take many weeks to reach a million at my rate and I'm hoping the difficulty doesn't jump so much that it becomes impossible. Thank you. I really mean it.
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Mavericks x64 Build:
Please check it: https://mega.co.nz/#!w9MAzIzQ!9eVdvAf22fIE9UYVODIjn-ZV-Wn_DWCHRUwK9D4fPyQ

Thank you,
Ray

Not Work, this error:

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libboost_system-mt.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/dt/Zeitcoin-qt.app/Contents/Libs/libboost_filesystem-mt.dylib
  Reason: image not found

OS X 10.9.2
java version "1.6.0_65"

Thank you..

Very good, thanks man. That could help me.. Seems that we need more libs from boost in the package... Thanks for your posting. I will check it. Your Java is @ 1.6. We are at 1.7 Oracle actually - but i think that's not the problem...

It seems, that the boost lib itself is searching connected files in the standard directory. That is bad. But i have an idea.... yeah...

i've found the problem... new wallet tomorrow... thanks again....

Greetinx,
Ray
Activity: 462
I am mining at Zeit.imine.at for 9.5 hours most of them with 10000 Kh/s.
Now I have about 5000 there, no found block for 9.5 hours....
The pool earlier had total hashrate with which the expected time for find a block was 30 min (maybe even less).
Miners have left the pool and now the estimated time is 1 hour and 40 min.
From 30 min to 9.5 hours is Way too much for just bad luck.
Something is wrong there...
Or I am wrong?

I would switch to a more popular pool.
Activity: 112
is there a way to prevent zeit from making its way onto coinwarz for awhile? that dam site messing things up for coins that get on too early!
Activity: 20
I am mining at Zeit.imine.at for 9.5 hours most of them with 10000 Kh/s.
Now I have about 5000 there, no found block for 9.5 hours....
The pool earlier had total hashrate with which the expected time for find a block was 30 min (maybe even less).
Miners have left the pool and now the estimated time is 1 hour and 40 min.
From 30 min to 9.5 hours is Way too much for just bad luck.
Something is wrong there...
Or I am wrong?
Activity: 27
Mavericks x64 Build:
Please check it: https://mega.co.nz/#!w9MAzIzQ!9eVdvAf22fIE9UYVODIjn-ZV-Wn_DWCHRUwK9D4fPyQ

Thank you,
Ray

Not Work, this error:

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libboost_system-mt.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/dt/Zeitcoin-qt.app/Contents/Libs/libboost_filesystem-mt.dylib
  Reason: image not found

OS X 10.9.2
java version "1.6.0_65"

Thank you..
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Please have some patience. We are working on it. I would say the Wallet runs on ~60% of all Macs out there. I released source. All (or most of) 10.8, a bunch of 10.9.2. It has something to do with a Framework - my opinion. New Macs seems to have it. Dev-Macs, (of course) too. But all others should help us.. @moment we have no idea what is missing on those macs...

Thanks in advice for your help.

Ray
Activity: 114
Im still having OSX wallet issues - Ive tried every wallet here and they all quit before loading. Im on Mav 10.9.2 - to be fair I should be abandoning all Apple products - perhaps Ill build a new machine with the proceeds from Zeit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I've been following since prelaunch and am a poor miner Zeitist. I entered the giveaway via twitter, etc. , yet I see others receiving hundreds of thousands while I just have what I mined. Was it a contest? I guess I misunderstood how it worked.  I just mine a few hundred in a day. Since launch I've made less than 100k.

Throwing out my pride and begging.  I want to be a substantial player when this takes off.

Thanks anyway!

Hey!

I believe you are getting the giveaway coins as everyone will. You must understand that the payouts take time and dev's got a lot of work in they're hands. Allow them a couple of days Wink
Activity: 462
This is a great coin to mine and hold. Whatever you mine will be worth atleast double within a week or two.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Which color you think is best?

Blue Definitely Smiley

Zeit   Mm7EGTXB6UnaaHZCcEt3AvBv619kw5kJ9F
Jep, the Blue one is epic Smiley
Activity: 98
... wish i'd been solo mining this whole time!

i'd have almost 4 million zeit instead of 2.5, i got really lucky finding way more blocks than i  should have LOL

same here
mined 760k and if solo 1.2mil Tongue
Activity: 7
I've been following since prelaunch and am a poor miner Zeitist. I entered the giveaway via twitter, etc. , yet I see others receiving hundreds of thousands while I just have what I mined. Was it a contest? I guess I misunderstood how it worked.  I just mine a few hundred in a day. Since launch I've made less than 100k.

Throwing out my pride and begging.  I want to be a substantial player when this takes off.

Thanks anyway!

I'll throw you 20k just because.  Here's to making this coin the best!

I've just been mining on my little 2MH/s rig but I know how giving makes me feel.

Cheers
Activity: 37
Mac .dmg on first page is damaged, so no wallet for mac atm.
Jump to: