Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 749. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Mavericks x64 Build:
Please check it: https://mega.co.nz/#!w9MAzIzQ!9eVdvAf22fIE9UYVODIjn-ZV-Wn_DWCHRUwK9D4fPyQ

Thank you,
Ray

No.  Cry

"LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file /Users/Rocou/Desktop/Zeitcoin-qt.app."
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I'd to get some ZeitCoin too. Please donate  Grin

MekPnxgfoTHchTAQUU7CqR7iztGAfsdTUe

Update: Wink Wink Thanks for the 719 Donation Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Wow! Just got back from the grocery store and had another donation! Thanks so much to the sender!  Cheesy

Holy $hit stains Batman! I just received 400,000 Zeit!  Shocked Whoever did that, thank you so much! That was the most generous thing!  This is really shaping up to be one of the best alt-coin communities out there!

Nice, I just gave up mining on coins4everyone after several days of mining. I got maybe 200 coins but there's not enough power to finish a block. They worked well with Mintcoin...oh well. Sad I'm still going to keep trying to mine the Zeit! Smiley

Zeitcoin: MZXkHXB66H64FukMiTJuMCDLoRK2RHvztx

I feel your pain my man. Generosity shown to me by the members of this community is generosity shown to you. Check your wallet.  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Everyone who doesn't like this coin, please donate me your ZEIT!

MjF7jxoFjvKnzCYh6ReN5CZVmfHNhw3ZMa

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast
I don't understand why people are mining it and then dumping it. There are a tons more profitable coins out there.
I just submitted a Thunderclap campaign for twitter and facebook. It will be on tomorrow.

Big mistake that you Coinex.pw is mining this coin. They are only dumping it. Bad move from the dev of this coin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Got the 50k - Thanks Dev!

I fully support your coin and work!

I have been following the thread, but pardon me if I missed this -

Do i have to unlock the wallet, or is there and update or line of code I can put in so that the POS works? 

Wallet is locked currently.

Thanks!
Activity: 32
I followed you im @loul42_42 u didn't folow me back waiting for my 50k zeitcoin Cheesy

MipJCZnhoCPhk2QMrMBQbGaz4QBTFFfRbo

thx
Activity: 4
It's unfortunate that I don't know how to use twitter and failed for the last 24 hours to connect with them properly for the giveaway :\
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Mavericks x64 Build:
Please check it: https://mega.co.nz/#!w9MAzIzQ!9eVdvAf22fIE9UYVODIjn-ZV-Wn_DWCHRUwK9D4fPyQ

Thank you,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Also received the 50k reward, thank you!

Zeitgeist

MkCenFxpCBpf96eEtW8JH9752enHGkQ7aG
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello,

if there are some coins left in the giveawaypot, i would be happy to get some! Smiley

MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb

Thanks !
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
ow man i hope we are not to late to join this zeitcoin,

we would love to accept this coin on our website : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we have just open the zeitcoin wallet ( the new one )  our adress : zeitcoin : MqPSaLHJq8HhYDkRqa6zUwZSzaoj6HxnhH    / Galgo Support

if there is a logo we could use please provide it il place it on our website to ,

website will be updated on monday with this new adres

edit : Zeitcoin added to our donation page to !

thanks in advanced

*** Your Support Is Highly appriciated to ! ***

Just sent you some Bitcoin to that address. Best of luck to you..

Thank you ! i appreciated alot !! looking forward to the recieved window ;-)

wel............,l no BTC recieved on that adres ........here it is : Bitcoin adress          : 16C83hHvFrbHnvMTCAuxWisNuHFH9zUcxd   /galgo support

Activity: 15
Holy $hit stains Batman! I just received 400,000 Zeit!  Shocked Whoever did that, thank you so much! That was the most generous thing!  This is really shaping up to be one of the best alt-coin communities out there!

Nice, I just gave up mining on coins4everyone after several days of mining. I got maybe 200 coins but there's not enough power to finish a block. They worked well with Mintcoin...oh well. Sad I'm still going to keep trying to mine the Zeit! Smiley

Zeitcoin: MZXkHXB66H64FukMiTJuMCDLoRK2RHvztx
cjc
Activity: 32
If there's any ZEIT left to giveaway please and thanks

Mabc2cKY7zWUmaNm1SXECyxYZVaZvw49jh

I followed on twitter @chriscarley and liked on facebook https://www.facebook.com/chris.carley I also upvoted on reddit carleyc

legendary
legendary
Woo Hoo!! After 2 1/2 days of mining I have finally broken 3,000 Zeit! CPU mining FTL!!  Angry
Activity: 52
I'm sure once we get closer to minting, there will be plenty of discussion on here of what is the safest way to unlock for minting.

There are a lot of smart members here, so Im hoping someone writes us a batch file/config or something for minting, so we can keep our wallets safe at all times. (hint...hint..  Wink )
Activity: 52
do you guys know how to remove the passphrase on the wallet?
No way I know of yet to remove it permanently.
You can remove it temporarily by typing this in the console.
type  walletpassphrase "password" 999999999 true

Where 999999999 = the number of seconds to unlock for minting.

thanks! ill test it

Simply dump private key and import to new wallet.

thanks ill do this if the above post doesnt work. Smiley
Just for clarification..
walletpassphrase = the actual word walletpassphrase exactly as its typed here.
"password" = your personal wallet password.

And the wallet will "re-lock" if its shutdown and restarted regardless of the time you set.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
No way I know of yet to remove it permanently.
You can remove it temporarily by typing this in the console.
type  walletpassphrase "password" 999999999 true

Where 999999999 = the number of seconds to unlock for minting.

thanks! ill test it

thanks ill do this if the above post doesnt work. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Jump to: