Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 750. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
how can i send direct msg to someone via twitter?
Find them under your followers list, then click the * looking symbol next to their name to bring up a drop-down list and select Send A Direct Message.

do you guys know how to remove the passphrase on the wallet?
No way I know of yet to remove it permanently.
You can remove it temporarily by typing this in the console.
type  walletpassphrase "password" 999999999 true

Where 999999999 = the number of seconds to unlock for minting.

Activity: 4
I suddenly hate twitter and think it is the most poorly constructed piece of social media in existence.
Activity: 34
how can i send direct msg to someone via twitter?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
do you guys know how to remove the passphrase on the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Short Update on Mavericks
Ok, compiled 64Bit-Mavericks-Version is running now. Now i have a lot of work to include all the dylibs manualy. I will create a bash for that, so we have no trouble with further versions and we don't need the xcode project files...

This will take some hours.

And if we get everything running, i would upload on github.

Greets, Ray
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
50k from Giveaway received.
Thank you!
I am also in waiting list already like on facebook and following on twitter but have not in my wallet
If they followed you back on twitter and then you PM'ed them your wallet address on twitter, then don't worry, just be patient it will come.  Wink

Yes I have message they are following me and I send them my address by PM on twitter
Thank you!
I am also in waiting list already like on facebook and following on twitter but have not in my wallet
If they followed you back on twitter and then you PM'ed them your wallet address on twitter, then don't worry, just be patient it will come.  Wink

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I agree with using HashStrike.  I don't have experience with very many pools, but the uptime has been near perfect and payments with no issues or lags.  Can't say it will always be that way, but they've got themselves a loyal miner (me).
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Thank you!
Thank you!
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I've followed on twitter but it won't let me pm. No idea how to get the 50k I've been trying since sunday afternoon Sad @Theoryturtle

If relevant my ID is

Ma4QpBJrHaRNRZvNQtjTGDCo6Fjdho9mou
dear mate Zeitcoin,
I've followed on twitter (@gapollon22), liked on facebook (Güneş Varel), retweeted, tweeted my wallet id, msged on facebook, mined etc...
here is my id:
Mnjk19jzShYsTYJ3f9Qit5zAgLcACBYFqM
posting here addresses not allowed any mod can lock this thread for this becareful as OP posts you can send him pm on twitter then do this
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
dear mate Zeitcoin,
I've followed on twitter (@gapollon22), liked on facebook (Güneş Varel), retweeted, tweeted my wallet id, msged on facebook, mined etc...
here is my id:

Did you do the one thing that is posted everywhere which is what we ask? Please send us a direct message on Twitter!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
ATTENTION!!!

POOL 7 zeit.coins4everyone.com seems to be a scam, I mined ZEIT there for 8 hours, with about 1M/s, but got no coin at all! Stay away!

Listen guys if this stuff happens please pm me so i can make changes in the main thread i put a line through their name and referenced there is issues
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
dear mate Zeitcoin,
here is my id:

Be patient, dev doing it manually.
Activity: 34
dear mate Zeitcoin,
here is my id:
Activity: 4
I've followed on twitter but it won't let me pm. No idea how to get the 50k I've been trying since sunday afternoon Sad @Theoryturtle

If relevant my ID is

Ma4QpBJrHaRNRZvNQtjTGDCo6Fjdho9mou
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ATTENTION!!!

POOL 7 zeit.coins4everyone.com seems to be a scam, I mined ZEIT there for 8 hours, with about 1M/s, but got no coin at all! Stay away!

Use hashstrike pool, this pool is awesome one since launch.

hashstrike has been really good
no downtime at all instant auto payments
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
ATTENTION!!!

Use hashstrike pool, this pool is awesome one since launch.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast
What to do to receive some free Zeit?
Jump to: