Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 751. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ATTENTION!!!

POOL 7 zeit.coins4everyone.com seems to be a scam, I mined ZEIT there for 8 hours, with about 1M/s, but got no coin at all! Stay away!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Hi, Zeitcoin,

I followed the twitter @miramare1314  and I translated the thread into Chinese with account Miramare.

This is my Zeit acc:

MjPeW67o1cjzo4Ahf2p775FA97uNEXEtTo

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
No complaining today.  Just continued mining.  This is the first coin where I've gotten a lot (for me, considering a lack of a powerful setup).  Hoping just to make it to 6-figures! Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
GJ using the premine the proper way! I only see up for this coin, lets see what happens when we half blocks a few times Tongue.
Activity: 12
Don t understand what I did wrong followed on twitter pm'ed 2 times and still nothing I m sad
Activity: 9
Hi, ZEITCOIN!
I followed on Twitter (@suroegin) and Liked on Facebook..
MaFzZSRF6VmSxN7fGLAyBggiHvef3wFJBh

Thank you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
received my 60k, cheers Zeit. hoping the 250k for my blog post turns up at some point in the next couple of days  Smiley

We are just doing giveaway then bounties Smiley 2 diff lists Smiley

ah right, thanks for letting me know Smiley good luck getting all the giveaways done mate
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
received my 60k, cheers Zeit. hoping the 250k for my blog post turns up at some point in the next couple of days  Smiley

We are just doing giveaway then bounties Smiley 2 diff lists Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
any errors on command line?
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Hey everyone in case your wondering this is all im doing today to see if i can get through a bunch more dont forget to direct message us on twitter your address

legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Please check that new Version on OSX Mavericks and below:
https://mega.co.nz/#!5h1UFYRK!dSMfTyQFo5G0bO9tVPD340OM4F_jHZGQTAY5YzAqsVY

No. Does not work...
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Please check that new Version on OSX Mavericks and below:
https://mega.co.nz/#!5h1UFYRK!dSMfTyQFo5G0bO9tVPD340OM4F_jHZGQTAY5YzAqsVY
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Whats also interesting is MAX keiser is in the videos, so he has offiliation with ZEITGIEST and cryptos.

It wouldnt suprise me to see him buying and pumpin this with wolong and others

Zeitcoin should renounce from ZG scam movement... It's all about Time, much more cool concept.
got my 50k already.  thanks dev!

now i have 6 digits worth of ZEITs.
Activity: 85
Come mine with us at http://zeit.cloudapp.net . We are almost at 30 MH and would love more company  Smiley
Activity: 52
it's wired that i cant sync my wallet, even after i made my zeitcoin.conf files with all the nodes i can find. i've wasted more than two days to do the synchronization. any information? thanks
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
Dear Zeitcoin,  Wink

I am watching the strategy of auroracoin for a while.. They said that, they will give free 31.8 AUR per iceland citizens and they will able to spend free..
The idea was interesting and now we see that it works. The price of 1 coin is ~$46.1.. They even did not gave the giveaways. It will be given on 25th of March 2014..

So, giving 100.000.000 Zeit to TZM is a good idea.. I think you all have to do it quickly.. The wind of auroracoin can be used for zeitcoin also. You have to annonce it every where. Nobody will say NO for free money.. It is important for TZM also.. but first of all they have to hear it from some different places.. E-mailing and waiting their answers is not enough.

non of aururacoin devs asked the citizens of Iceland.. so we must know that, TZM has 2 options. 1st, they can say, NO we do not want to be a part of this coin.. 2nd is YES.......

But if the dev. of Zeitcoin says that; "I will give xxxx Zeitcoin to each TZM member who can prove it " that could be diffrent. (Id card or something else...) This is the same way of the start up giveaways on tweeter and facebook members..Smiley

I think we must stop waiting them to hear us and start up shouting.. We are not "evils".. ( ı hope so Smiley) Much of the comunnity wants to see Zeitcoin and The Zeitgeist Movement every where.. good luck..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
well... i dont have twitter.. or facebook... LOL as i will remain private for the rest of my life.. lol

so pls... i want some free zeit.. lol

Mu4m7x6EdYYCHzx4KP5wbBUTUjNFmkjCcg
Jump to: