Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 85. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
The coin has no innovative technology, and development must do this.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Due to our recent price spike a month or so ago.

Their are many members that feel going to ULI , is unnecessary and want to stay at the 5% forever.

It has come to my attention, that some of those plan a split (like ETH/ETC) once ULI goes into effect , basically causing a civil war in the Zeit community.

I personally feel ULI would have helped ZEIT reach its Destiny sooner than staying at the 5% rate.
However due to my inability to actually get the ULI activated and the possibility of splitting this great community in half.

I have no choice but to withdraw my future efforts to get ULI activated.
From here on out , my only purpose here will be keeping the snapshot updated.

I asked Zeitcoin to remove the ULI from the OP as no one will be attempting it's activation now,
and the 5% rate will be Final and Forever as originally intended.

I still Believe ZEIT will reach it's goals with the help of the Knights, it will just be at a slower pace.

Good Day, everyone.

Cool

I support the ULI.  I have had enough Zeit to become a Knight but have not.  If this is something that the Knights control, then if becoming one I will when the window opens again.

What is a ULI? Would that cut down the total number of coins each person owns? Just curious. If someone owns 500k coins, would it potentially become 250k? Just wondering how this would work. Thanks

Link to your own post answering this question a month ago.  Ultra Low Inflation.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19147771

It would not affect the amount of coins you currently have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Their are many members that feel going to ULI , is unnecessary and want to stay at the 5% forever.

It has come to my attention, that some of those plan a split (like ETH/ETC) once ULI goes into effect , basically causing a civil war in the Zeit community.

I personally feel ULI would have helped ZEIT reach its Destiny sooner than staying at the 5% rate.
However due to my inability to actually get the ULI activated and the possibility of splitting this great community in half.

I asked Zeitcoin to remove the ULI from the OP as no one will be attempting it's activation now,

I still Believe ZEIT will reach it's goals with the help of the Knights, it will just be at a slower pace.

Good Day, everyone.

Cool

I support the ULI.  I have had enough Zeit to become a Knight but have not.  If this is something that the Knights control, then if becoming one I will when the window opens again.

What is a ULI? Would that cut down the total number of coins each person owns? Just curious. If someone owns 500k coins, would it potentially become 250k? Just wondering how this would work. Thanks
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Good Day, everyone.

Cool

I support the ULI.  I have had enough Zeit to become a Knight but have not.  If this is something that the Knights control, then if becoming one I will when the window opens again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Well that seems a shame as I think we do need a cut to new supply to stabilize Zeitcoin's exchange rates. Even if that means a simple interest rate cut to say 1% or .5% and staking parameters remain the same, it should be undertaken imo.

To that end I'd be willing to contribute to a fund to get this accomplished. ULI was voted upon and seemed to be overwhelmingly supported, it's a shame to let it go after some have cited this initiative specifically as a primary incentive for increasing their stack of Zeit.

What say other knights and holders of Zeitcoin on this?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Good Day, everyone.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
doenst matter if it is undervalued it and its crashing again we will see what happens will it reach havens or will it go straight to hell

we are into this for the long haul my friend. if you have enough pls fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride, otherwise it is time to buy ...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
doenst matter if it is undervalued it and its crashing again we will see what happens will it reach havens or will it go straight to hell

Everyone knows you are a fud account.

Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Zeitcoin is unbelievably undervalued. 
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm nowhere near becoming a Knight here but I know that holding Zeit for the long term will pay off one day. I'm only a small fish so I'm not able to buy a lot of Zeit coins but I do buy some every week from my signature campaign earnings along with some other funds I can come up with.
Activity: 89
Went to tradsatoshi to see if their wallet is synced yet and got nothing but cloudfare. Anyone been in contact with them recently?

It seems like having issue with their hosting provider for a while.  They just posted the site should be back by Sunday a bit ago.  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Went to tradsatoshi to see if their wallet is synced yet and got nothing but cloudfare. Anyone been in contact with them recently?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
I want to keep my zeit in my wallet for 5 years Cool
What price do you think will come in 5 years?

Do you mean the ZEIT/FIAT market?
ZEIT (and others) could become a good investment while FIAT crashes (again).
It's not the question of if but when...
HODL!  Smiley

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 95
I want to keep my zeit in my wallet for 5 years Cool
What price do you think will come in 5 years?
Activity: 119
Back to the original, the coinexchange market is gone Cry

It is on it.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Back to the original, the coinexchange market is gone Cry
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
*what is it that makes this coin special and worth more than it is now?

*how do people think that zeitcoin can reach 0.01$?

*what are the main goals as what I checkt i don't think that with this goals we will reach any popularity and we wont even reach 0.01$ not trying to bash or anything but iam curious what makes it worth for example 0.01$ in the future

1st.
The Knights that each hold 100 million coins, act as a stabilizing influence on ZEIT ,
no other coin has that.
Once the Knights reach 300 , the world will finally understand the power of global cooperation.

2nd.
The move to ULI , will greatly enhance the stabilizing influence of the Knights.

In Math Terms,
300 knights holding 100 million coins = 30 Billion   
Leaving less than 7 Billion for currency use.

Now imagine that many of the Knight enjoy trading ZEIT like everyone else
and only hold 25 million extra to sell when the price is higher
Then we have
300 knights holding 125 million coins =  37.5 Billion
FYI:  Total Supply of ZEIT is less than 37 billion

Just to compare history  when their were no knights,
ZEIT's Marketcap was only ~$22,000 , less than 3 years ago,

as of today , ZEIT's Marketcap is  ~$5 Million Dollars and only 14 official Knights.

That is an increase in Market cap of ~227 X in less than 3 years.

If what we are doing seem unlikely to you.
Then observe how I give you an answer different from every other coin community.
If what I said makes sense then you want to become a Knight as it is apparent , it is only a matter of time til our price is hitting $1 and you can be one of the few to make it happen.
or
If the above makes no sense to you, then don't buy ZEIT , and good luck in whatever other ventures you choose.

** Just to be clear the path to success is not a straight line, there will be many storms that curve our path ,
however the destination is fixed and certain, the only variable is time of arrival.  Smiley    **

Cool

FYI:
Like it says on the Website, The Will to make a Difference.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the confirmations from all the knights. I know we all are millionaires now just have to have the right pair of FIAT.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
*what is it that makes this coin special and worth more than it is now?

*how do people think that zeitcoin can reach 0.01$?

*what are the main goals as what I checkt i don't think that with this goals we will reach any popularity and we wont even reach 0.01$ not trying to bash or anything but iam curious what makes it worth for example 0.01$ in the future

Short Term Goals: Within 2 years
Beginning of the Zeit Game Division
Android wallet (Target date mid 2018)
Growth & Development of the ZeitKnights
Growth & Development of ZCM (Zeit Coin Movement)

Medium Term Goals: 2 to 5 years
Location Listings for the Zeit Barter System
A Directory of Services/Items for sale using Zeitcoins
Direct Trading Pairs for ZEIT/US$ & ZEIT/Euro & ZEIT/Yuan

Long Term Goals: 5 to 10 years
Crowdfunding Projects
Exchange Zeit for Preloaded Gift Cards
Location Listings for Zeitcoin Friendly Tourist Sites

Pages:
Jump to: