Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 88. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
CAN AND 1 $ WILL BE WISHED!
 Wink Wink Wink
----------
Has the 4-7 sats value been more than a week now? Wonder when will Cryptopia add the BTC pair.

Apparently it has:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ZEIT_BTC

We got our bitcoin pairing back at cryptopia!

Good news tho

I am still holding zeit

33B

Is hitting 100 Satoshi per zeit possible ?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Has the 4-7 sats value been more than a week now? Wonder when will Cryptopia add the BTC pair.

Apparently it has:

Good news tho

I am still holding zeit

33B

Is hitting 100 Satoshi per zeit possible ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
To The moon ZEIT
 Cool

We're already at moon bruh...

0.01309000 ZEIT = 0.01309000 MOON

Apparently it has:

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Zeitcoin wallets allow you to earn interest and transaction fees, the PoW wallets do not.
Zeitcoin Proof of Stake wallets keep the network running , as the ASICS keep the PoW network running ,
except zeitcoin is energy efficient /sustainable and PoW is energy wasteful / unsustainable.
Does this happen even the wallet is locket? I'm getting high CPU usage even with a locked wallet.

Decreasing the # of blocks decreases the CPU to the lower % range.
What do you mean by "Decreasing the # of blocks"? How do I do that?

Thanks for your help!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Website is going to stay as-is for the foreseeable future.   Smiley
Rent_A_Ray did a great job on it, and no reason to fix what is not broken.

Just be glad Ray did the website instead of me,

Are you serious? That website, with no offence, is looking like the early days websites of the internet. That can also be said about the logo. The project is exciting but I agree with the people saying the website is out-dated. There are so many people who can change the website for way better. This looks so unprofessional and not up to date, that it will definitely scare off people. Same goes for the logo and the ANN-page.

You don't have to fix what is not broken? Come on. This is not broken but this is not pretty neither and more important: not professional neither. I would gladly spent a couple of days to change: logo, ANN-page and website. I guarantee you it will cause a huge positive impact on the community and the price of the coin as well.

Agree with that. Website is old and scare a lot of potential newcomers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Are you serious? That website, with no offence, is looking like the early days websites of the internet. That can also be said about the logo. The project is exciting but I agree with the people saying the website is out-dated. There are so many people who can change the website for way better. This looks so unprofessional and not up to date, that it will definitely scare off people. Same goes for the logo and the ANN-page.

You don't have to fix what is not broken? Come on. This is not broken but this is not pretty neither and more important: not professional neither. I would gladly spent a couple of days to change: logo, ANN-page and website. I guarantee you it will cause a huge positive impact on the community and the price of the coin as well.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Good news!! Keep it up.
It would be cool if you updated the website to make it look more modern.

I only use HTML and text links.  Cheesy

It would be like

Cool
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Good News

AztekPhoenix sent me a message that

TradeSatoshi.com will be adding ZEIT to their exchange in a few days, no further voting is necessary.
Smiley

Cool

Good news!! Keep it up.
It would be cool if you updated the website to make it look more modern.
legendary
Good News

AztekPhoenix sent me a message that

TradeSatoshi.com will be adding ZEIT to their exchange in a few days, no further voting is necessary.
Smiley

Cool

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote - WE ARE ALREADY IN 3 PLACE! VOICE TO RETURN POSITIONS!

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote - Come in and vote for zeitcoin - we were bypassed! Were in the first place in the 2 nd place. We vote urgently!
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
When will ultra low inflation start?

Time is fluid , current timeline to change over will be 3 to 6 months.
3 months at the earliest and 6 months at the latest.

Rent_A_Ray real world environment is consuming his time at the moment,
so I am contacting a programmer to check his schedule to write the code,
once written, I am hoping Ray will have time to merge it into the github code and
we run it thru some offchain compliance testing  before release.
At that time , we will be able to give a block # where the change over will occur and their will be a mandatory update for everyone.

Cool    

FYI:
WAITING FOR ADDING COINS ON POLONIX AND BITTREX NEED GROWTH COINS. We are already at the same place for 3 years!

@oleksii777 , guy are you even looking at the markets , if you think we been in the same place for 3 years,
then you are really not paying attention at all. I have seen many people answer your question about Polonix and Bittrex repeatedly. So if you can not control the urge to ask the same stupid question over and over again about those 2 exchanges , just sell your ZEIT and move on , I can only take so much stupid and you are already in the red line with me.

Looool, I'm glad you said that, he gets on my nerves.
The fees paid when you send cryptos are called transaction fees.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Interest is currently 5% simply calculated...so that's 5/365(days) = 0.0137%/day With compounding that's a bit higher.

ULI will be about transaction fees as incentive.
when you say transaction fee... what is the meaning of it?
Interest is currently 5% simply calculated...so that's 5/365(days) = 0.0137%/day With compounding that's a bit higher.

ULI will be about transaction fees as incentive.
Activity: 33
hello i got a question howmuch a day does one get if you stake for example 100.000.000 zeitcoin

and howmuch will you get if the low inflation hits?
legendary
Good to be back , Sir Solarion.  Smiley

In the Only Keep What you are willing to lose on a Exchange News.
Poloniex has killed their trollbox.
The Story is they can't spare the support for the trollbox,
however the other possibility is they don't want the users to inform other users during times of
shenanigans.  The word scam is being whispered on the wind.

http://www.bitsonline.com/poloniex-trollbox-dead/
Claims of Support Shutting Down and Accounts Suspended

Cool
Activity: 56
Wow lookit that volume!!! Zeitcoin is #16 on the weekly gainers chart.  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/YesEIRJ.png

ZEIT is still low in market cap * soon 100 satoshi Cool
Pages:
Jump to: