Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 86. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Same here:
MovementCF84kn1mnRg3Sto7vci4Nuhd6x

still alive as a Knight.  Wink

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I'm just curious to see how many Zeitnights have fallen is this recent 5 sats battle. Is there an occasionally head count check?

I'm still alive and kicking too, though I haven't been able to sync my wallet in quite some time or even download kiklo's snapshot since I have been on deployment since January. But I am number 44 on the blockchain rich list (wallet address starts with MtaYD) if anyone needs confirmation.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Thanks for the heads up kiklo. Here's to things going well on the coding side of things and getting this thing done.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm just curious to see how many Zeitnights have fallen is this recent 5 sats battle. Is there an occasionally head count check?

At the moment , only Lion has been confirmed fallen,
and it was from a hack attack and that was in Dec 2016 , months before the price increase.

We only do a head check the same month as the registrations to verify Knight Status.
Everyone else Knight's status was intact in March 2017.

Knights are only required to keep 100 million coins to maintain their knight status.
Any amount over that , they are free to trade however they see fit.

Next Knight Status check and Next Knight Registration won't be until March 2018.

Cool

FYI:
My Address is still the same as when I became a knight ,  Smiley
if you want to check my status with the block explorer.      MgUFJ2AJvhaWsW4kkfwoDuzy2pZSQLJB63

FYI2:
Probably unwise to release a timetable for ULI implementation that wasn't achievable.  

I worked with Ray in April on the ULI, lowering the interest rate itself was easily accomplished.

The problem was and still is ,  
changing from the current 20 day min stake age & 40 days max stake age
to the more secure 24 hours min stake age & 20 days Max stage age.
It was what block completion of the ULI update, and Ray ran out of time before we could figure it out.

At the moment,  Pollforall runs a programming service, he started work on it Monday.
So that is where we stand on the ULI, I am hopeful we can activate it within 6 months, but since I am not a programmer, there are no guarantees.

Cool
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
nice time to buy  Smiley

kel-alt -
Hi - I only started buying alts early this year. I just added ZEIT to my small group of 'start-up'
coins. I want to eventually have about 10 coins that cost only about $1-200 for 1 million or so
coins. I can't find them easily or they don't come to my attention when they are cheaper - too bad!
But I am learning and it is some work. Of the coins I looked at today ZEIT looked the best,
good website and lots of announcements. Go ZEIT!
Not I. I've been buying at 5 and have been stacking moar at 4 when people dump.

Probably unwise to release a timetable for ULI implementation that wasn't achievable. 
legendary
Activity: 1404
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
hi

it´s normal my wallet stop minting 8 days ago ?
i keep it always open 24/7 but the leaf stays gray " no blocks ready for minting"

ty in advance
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Change alcurex.ORG -> alcurex.com

legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I see a lot of wise people here? Throw your ponents in another place. Treat your nervous system and then go to the forum. Something does not suit you from here. Less people more oxygen! Especially for you bold type! Enjoy!
----------------------
He's probably selling to himself and eats the fees  Cheesy
-----------------------
Maybe you should read some before you speak? ...in your nasty bold font.
Voted and approved ULI initiative = nearly zero new supply going forward. .0005% interest will do that.
-----------------------

No doubt that was very insulting in English. lol

I can translate some of it. He said "I see there are a lot of smart-asses here. *not sure about this one*. Get your minds right before you post in the forum. This might not be the place for you. The fewer people we have talking, the more oxygen we save! Especially for you, solarian  Cheesy! Have a nice day!
I see a lot of wise people here? Throw your ponents in another place. Treat your nervous system and then go to the forum. Something does not suit you from here. Less people more oxygen! Especially for you bold type! Enjoy!
----------------------
-----------------------
Voted and approved ULI initiative = nearly zero new supply going forward. .0005% interest will do that.
-----------------------

No doubt that was very insulting in English. lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------
legendary
Activity: 1404
lol Not exactly a value shopper there...

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Maybe the developers will make sure that there is a limited number of coins. This would be a big plus in the growth of the coin!
Activity: 61
It doesn't particularly matter which currency you use, Zeitcoin has many different currency pairings. However if you want the best values then you have to do some maths.

Ask at this time is generally 6 satoshis with the occasional 5 satoshi bundle to be had. Right at this second:

.00000006 BTC = 0.00000399 LTC
.00000005 BTC = 0.00000332 LTC

Though obviously these fluctuate and you have to do the work if you want the best deals. This handy dandy converter can help. There are alternative converter options listed on the last page I believe.

https://www.cryptonator.com/converter/?utm_referrer=https%3a%2f%2fwww.cryptonator.com%2f
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Looks like someone's accumulating or a fake buy to push up the volume, regardless it's a 150+ LTC volume in a few minutes.

It would be better to buy with LTC or btc?

What formula should i calculate in order to know if buying in LTC/BTC would be better

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: