Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 89. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Wow lookit that volume!!! Zeitcoin is #16 on the weekly gainers chart.  Cool

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
POLONIEX ( U.S.A )

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

===> $zeitcoin

Cool

BUSCONI WILL ADD ZEIT !!!!
Activity: 39

currently we are in 2nd place and they take dogecoin for paid voting or free voting of 1 per day.
So if anyone would like to have 3 new markets added, vote away ~5 days left.

1st now  Grin
FYI:
Hmm, just became aware of ZEIT being listed in the voting section on
https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote    
currently we are in 2nd place and they take dogecoin for paid voting or free voting of 1 per day.
Voted! New markets are always good and I kinda like their layout.

Good to see you in these parts, sir kiklo.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
When will ultra low inflation start?

And what it will give us?

A Stable Inflation rate, that stabilizes the price and then allows it to rise with growth of usage.

Minting phase already ended ? i cant make mine coins to stack anyomore.

Mining coins with PoW ended over 3 years ago,
Currently you can stake/mint coins at a 5% yearly rate.

After we switch to ULI in the next 3 to 6 months ,
the stake/mint rate will drop to .0005% and you can actually earn more per block when you process transaction fees than staking.
We change to a Proof of Stake Transactions coin as you could earn more from transaction fees, than the staking.  Staking will mainly be just a way to process transactions and run the network security.

Cool

FYI:
Hmm, just became aware of ZEIT being listed in the voting section on
https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote    
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Minting phase already ended ? i cant make mine coins to stack anyomore.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

And what it will give us?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
WAITING FOR ADDING COINS ON POLONIX AND BITTREX NEED GROWTH COINS. We are already at the same place for 3 years!

How long will the coins be added to the new exchanges? On which exchanges will the coin be in the near future?

Here's a list: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#markets

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Time is fluid , current timeline to change over will be 3 to 6 months.
3 months at the earliest and 6 months at the latest.

Rent_A_Ray real world environment is consuming his time at the moment,
so I am contacting a programmer to check his schedule to write the code,
once written, I am hoping Ray will have time to merge it into the github code and
we run it thru some offchain compliance testing  before release.
At that time , we will be able to give a block # where the change over will occur and their will be a mandatory update for everyone.

Cool    

FYI:
WAITING FOR ADDING COINS ON POLONIX AND BITTREX NEED GROWTH COINS. We are already at the same place for 3 years!

@oleksii777 , guy are you even looking at the markets , if you think we been in the same place for 3 years,
then you are really not paying attention at all. I have seen many people answer your question about Polonix and Bittrex repeatedly. So if you can not control the urge to ask the same stupid question over and over again about those 2 exchanges , just sell your ZEIT and move on , I can only take so much stupid and you are already in the red line with me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 39
24h volume is growing
Waiting for the hit in "Biggest Gainers" with record % growth after Ultra Low Inflation  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Activity: 58
explain how your theory works? no downward pressure?
also how do I stake my coins? is there a max amount i can stake? and how often are the 5% returns given out?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
For those of you buying Zeitcoin in BTC, you will be able to find better prices in terms of LTC. Right now, it seems we are trading between 4 and 5 satoshi, which amounts to between 400 and 500 litoshis.

You can buy a decent amount of zeitcoin at, like, 4.8 satoshi instead of 5 on the LTC markets, so don't overlook those if you are looking to buy.

Cryptopia has the best LTC market right now.

But zeitcoin price is still extremely low. Once ultra low inflation kicks in, the downward pressure on this coin will disappear and we will have nowhere but up to go IMO. Smiley

Remember, we got more going for this coin than DOGE, which is little more than a coin based on a meme. Smiley

Activity: 56
Ultra LOW Inflation? Cool

I like it, and think it'll help continue with adoption of Zeitcoin. What are your own thoughts?

ZEIT will go like DGB and EMC2 prolly 200-1337 range imo Cool

Ultra LOW Inflation? Cool

I like it, and think it'll help continue with adoption of Zeitcoin. What are your own thoughts?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Great to see ZEIT is now getting some attention on the exchanges and I believe this is only the start to bigger and better things to come from this coin. As I have all my ZEIT coins on the exchange I'm in the process of downloading the ZEIT coin wallet to start staking my coins.
Activity: 33
so is there any news on the low inflation?
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Something is wrong because the wallet client appears white and is unresponsive even if I delete all the blockchain and let it sync from scratch, basically as soon as it starts, it becomes unresponsive.

EDIT: something was wrong with my PC, restarted, used the snapshot and it synced up fine.
I downloaded a bootstrap and using the latest wallet but it's not responding for hours. Is there something wrong with the latest wallet ? Meanwhile it's using 1.3GB ram and 25% CPU, I got SSD, quadcore, should I just wait more or why it's not responding ?
Also keep in mind that coins that have been around awhile take some time to sync up and they use a lot of resources while doing so. The load will drop off dramatically once you're all synced up.
Pages:
Jump to: