Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 90. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I downloaded a bootstrap and using the latest wallet but it's not responding for hours. Is there something wrong with the latest wallet ? Meanwhile it's using 1.3GB ram and 25% CPU, I got SSD, quadcore, should I just wait more or why it's not responding ?
Be sure to follow the instruction in the OP which point to this https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831
Also, sometimes, if the snapshot is not all that current, after syncing a while, closing the wallet and reopening it will help.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
How long will the coins be added to the new exchanges? On which exchanges will the coin be in the near future?
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I downloaded a bootstrap and using the latest wallet but it's not responding for hours. Is there something wrong with the latest wallet ? Meanwhile it's using 1.3GB ram and 25% CPU, I got SSD, quadcore, should I just wait more or why it's not responding ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
hey guys what is special about this coin? just bought a bag

Well price is going up because we are very close to converting to ultra low inflation, vs the 5% interest rate where we currently are. And instead of having to leave zeitcoin untouched for 20 days, the interest would compound daily (albeit at a .00001% rate or whatever it is).

The net effect is that the coin no longer has any kind of significant downward pressure on it, which means the price can more easily increase.

As a result of this new development, the coin will be significantly undervalued given how we have an active dev, a small but active community and we have so much more going for us than other shitcoins that have come and gone.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
hey guys what is special about this coin? just bought a bag
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
This was just posted at Novaexchange:

We want to thank you all for your patience during these last 24 hours. We are temporary lowering the trading fee by half to 0.1% for the next 48 hours as a thank you! The lowered trading fee will stay until 11th June 2017 23:00 GMT+2. (Our normal fee is 0.2%)

We are very sorry for the inconvinience and hopes for your understanding.
You cannot send or receive zeitcoin to yobit. Therefore there is no new supply there and their price is in a bubble.

You'd have to check back numerous pages to find out when this problem began, but it isn't recent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Yobit is in it's own bubble because there hasn't been new supply on their exchange forever since they seemingly refuse to fix their wallet.

Also Novaexchange seems to be experiencing trading issues. Deposits/withdrawals seem fine though.

Update: Wait wait, there is hope! Finally got a trade through on Novaexchange.

Since when do they have this problem? I am currently holding not a lot but a bit of BTC on Yobit and would like to get some ZEIT there. Don't their ups and dows work together with other exchanges then?
Yobit is in it's own bubble because there hasn't been new supply on their exchange forever since they seemingly refuse to fix their wallet.

Also Novaexchange seems to be experiencing trading issues. Deposits/withdrawals seem fine though.

Update: Wait wait, there is hope! Finally got a trade through on Novaexchange.
And so the dumping begins. The weak hands have managed to drop us from $0.000135 down to $0.000097 in a matter of a couple of hours. That's fine. I'm sure those weak hands are doing us a favor by allowing new investors, and maybe old investors too, a chance to scoop up some Zeit for cheap. 
i think the crash wil go till 2satosi by night. buth we will survive and go to 10 satosi after this crash:)
i see it as an opurtunity to buy more,so good luck all
It's at 8/6 sat on Yobit btw and a lot of buying traders. I think the 'crash' is over or didn't even pull trough on Yobit Smiley. Or well, it could still happen but there are more orders in green then red.
Why Not using yobit anymore?

Yobit won't fix their wallet. Can't deposit or withdraw.

Well, you could just hold on to your Zeit's and trade them to BTC if you want it out? The only thing is you don't have them stored in a wallet elsewhere but it has no danger of keeping it in the wallet on Yobit, right?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
And so the dumping begins. The weak hands have managed to drop us from $0.000135 down to $0.000097 in a matter of a couple of hours. That's fine. I'm sure those weak hands are doing us a favor by allowing new investors, and maybe old investors too, a chance to scoop up some Zeit for cheap. 
i think the crash wil go till 2satosi by night. buth we will survive and go to 10 satosi after this crash:)
i see it as an opurtunity to buy more,so good luck all
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I have a question. My Zeitcoin wallet (v2.0.1.7 on Ubuntu) is consuming a lot of CPU (fluctuates between 50% and 100%) without staking (it is locked). I have tried other coins and they consume much less. For instance, Bitcoin consumes 1-2% and Ethereum 5-15%. Can this be a problem with my configuration?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
website is down?
Hack  Shocked

Yes, DOS on forum.zeit-coin.net. Fixed for the moment.

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Exciting times for our coin! I hate it that I'm deployed right now and can't sync up my wallet. I am missing out on a lot of minting.  Angry
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Secondary Wallets Download Site ,
if you have any trouble accessing the website.

Windows 2.0.1.7 Alternate Download

Macintosh 2.0.1.7 Alternate Download

3rd Wallet Download Site is on Zeit-Knights.slack.com
Auto Invite=> https://zeitcoin.herokuapp.com
Under the Announcements Section.

After downloading the Wallet,   Use the BlockChain Snapshot ,
it is faster than a bootstrap or syncing over 3 years from the network.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Is there another place where i can download the zeitcoin wallet, because the website is down?

The links on the OP still work.
Windows 2.0.1.7
http://zeit-coin.net/beta/zeitcoin-qt.exe

MacOS 2.0.1.7
http://zeit-coin.net/beta/zeitcoin-2017-gauntlet.dmg

Linux 2.0.1.7 
https://github.com/zeitcoin/zeitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: