Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 35. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Being little versed in the matter and having some ZIL tokens in my Mew, may I ask what happens when the mainnet Launch is there? I have to move the tokens to another place or I can always keep them on Mew? Thanks to those who will have the patience to answer me.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That will be major milestone once Mainnet is launched successfully at the end of this month. That will take things to whole new level but expecting big changes in price of ZIL immediately in this atmosphere is too much. Mainnet's launch will stamp on the market that in future billions of dollars will be poured but still that is a thing of future and hype isn't good.
legendary
Activity: 1526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2a5qCQQpi8

Zilliqa | BlockchainBrad Exclusive | $ZIL Crypto startup update | Fast Blockchain

BlockchainBrad
Published on 14 Jan 2019

One of the best crypto interviews i have saw in a very long time.

Brad and Xinshu ...thanks guys.

$billions Zilliqa is on the way..

12 days for main net... Grin

Agreed with you that is truly awesome interview with more details about this concept and how this will bring revolution in coming. It will be worth for it to watch and let know what features will make this more useful. I believe current year will be dominated by Zilliqa.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2a5qCQQpi8

Zilliqa | BlockchainBrad Exclusive | $ZIL Crypto startup update | Fast Blockchain

BlockchainBrad
Published on 14 Jan 2019

One of the best crypto interviews i have saw in a very long time.

Brad and Xinshu ...thanks guys.

$billions Zilliqa is on the way..

12 days for main net... Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
The price is made almost 2x already for last month. In December ZIL cost 1 cent and today 2 cent. Seems its ricky to buy now as price growing before mainnet and than may going down like this happens very often  Huh
But it has fallen a lot compared to its ico price.We know that the team has been working hard.But because the price of all the bear markets is so low.People are waiting for the recovery of the market.

Compared with ICO price? Price above ICO in 5x in usd, 18x in ETH and in 21x in BTC. This is still a big profit for investors if compared with their competitors which trading below ICO.

True ...many coins are below ico price...which imo reflects the faith investors have in the dev team they choose...
Zil holding up this good since ico price means people like and trust what Zilliqa is promising to deliver.

I remember when ETH ico launch price was around 30cents....then it went x5 in usd around a year and half later ($1.50)
I wonder how the investors that sold at 1.50 felt 18 months later when ETH went over $200 then an ath of around $1300.

Also i think ZIL will close the gap on both btc and eth very quickly once the tech is being used later this year.
As the crypto industry has grown in size and brains, many times since eth was released...
More users now know how to value a top crypto project...ZIL at minimum will become a top 5 coin..

Not because of this only I think. They was listed to exchanges in bullrun and pumped a lot. And investors which bought ZIl very expansive just want not to sell in big lost.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
When will Zilliqa be minable in dual mining ETH+Zilliqa?
https://blog.zilliqa.com/public-mining-on-zilliqa-testnet-v3-is-now-available-868586f1a8bf
No this won't be dual mining I hope this article will let you know about the features of this mining. Link is given above so you can explore this.

Thank You for the link, I've read that before
I've made the first question, cause the first and the second bullet under "Key Facts" is saying:

"Miners will only need to run the Proof of Work process for the first 5 minutes of every ~1.5 hour cycle, which results in a lower electricity cost. (PoW timing window may change for mainnet)
It is possible to dual-mine Zilliqa and Ethereum, as PoW on Zilliqa is only for 5 minutes of every ~1.5hrs."

The idea that runs out of this new mining solution is that, for example, I'm mining some eth algo coin and every ~1,5 hour the miner disconnect and start mining Zilliqua for 5-6 minutes
This kind of dual mining I thing that can be possible to run
legendary
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Zilliqa is going to surprise us all, huge upturn will come, when mainnet on Zilliqa will be released.

1100% at high w0w. mainnet coming don't forget zilliqa will also be diverging bullish with 1h, 2h, 4h ,6h and 1 week diverging bullish, lots of gains possible!!

Bitcoin is charging back.. Twitter is all around zilliqa, many changes will happen for the price! More bullish to follow next weeks!
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

https://blog.zilliqa.com/public-mining-on-zilliqa-testnet-v3-is-now-available-868586f1a8bf

No this won't be dual mining I hope this article will let you know about the features of this mining. Link is given above so you can explore this.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Zilliqa's Mainnet is scheduled on 31st January and once everything is stable and working flawlessly then mining will be possible. That is what I know so probably it is matter of few weeks. I don't do mining so don't remember if there was something announced in this regard because have no interest. It is available very cheap prices seeing mainnet is this near, that I can speak on.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
legendary
legendary
The price is made almost 2x already for last month. In December ZIL cost 1 cent and today 2 cent. Seems its ricky to buy now as price growing before mainnet and than may going down like this happens very often  Huh
But it has fallen a lot compared to its ico price.We know that the team has been working hard.But because the price of all the bear markets is so low.People are waiting for the recovery of the market.

Compared with ICO price? Price above ICO in 5x in usd, 18x in ETH and in 21x in BTC. This is still a big profit for investors if compared with their competitors which trading below ICO.

True ...many coins are below ico price...which imo reflects the faith investors have in the dev team they choose...
Zil holding up this good since ico price means people like and trust what Zilliqa is promising to deliver.

I remember when ETH ico launch price was around 30cents....then it went x5 in usd around a year and half later ($1.50)
I wonder how the investors that sold at 1.50 felt 18 months later when ETH went over $200 then an ath of around $1300.

Also i think ZIL will close the gap on both btc and eth very quickly once the tech is being used later this year.
As the crypto industry has grown in size and brains, many times since eth was released...
More users now know how to value a top crypto project...ZIL at minimum will become a top 5 coin..
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
Hi, where it is possible to buy some ZIL at the moment?

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
legendary
Activity: 1876
imo, get your ZIL bags filled soon...dont risk trading/selling them this cheap now.
Buy whatever you can afford and risk (usual crypto risks + do your research before you make your decisions).
Try not to chase and buy the mega pumps, get in now while you can.

Very soon, ZIL will go live on Coinbase Pro
https://pro.coinbase.com/trade/ZIL-USDC

2cent Zilliqa is about to be bought up ..... Cool

Alot of fiat is getting ready and coming for ZIL

Mainnet launch is more bigger event than this news Zilliqa is moving forward with nice vision and they have good demand for this project. Once it will go live than so many people who involve in day trading will lose the chance to get on this train.

https://twitter.com/CoinbasePro/status/1075114873636368385
legendary
imo, get your ZIL bags filled soon...dont risk trading/selling them this cheap now.
Buy whatever you can afford and risk (usual crypto risks + do your research before you make your decisions).
Try not to chase and buy the mega pumps, get in now while you can.

Very soon, ZIL will go live on Coinbase Pro
https://pro.coinbase.com/trade/ZIL-USDC

2cent Zilliqa is about to be bought up ..... Cool

Alot of fiat is getting ready and coming for ZIL
Pages:
Jump to: