Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 38. (Read 47253 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Zilliqa....Blockchain 3.0?  Shocked.....seems like it could be.  Grin

Highest txps
Eco gpu pow mining + dual mining
afaik 1st blockchain to use sharding from ground up.
new langauge for Zilliqa
plus much much more.

Ok im on board for the long run.
Its been a very long time since i saw  a coin being made from scratch and working like next gen tech.
ETH team should be watching ZIL very closely imo.
 Extremely excited about everything i have heard about ZIL.
Very excited for the launch of mainnet in 4weeks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EtWzF44YoY
Zilliqa = Scalable Blockchain
 Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Indeed Zilliqa is one of the cryptocurrency with a scalable blockchain that is really making a big impact in the cryptocurrecy space right now. Hopefully Zilliqa will be adopted by big institutions that will make this coin one of the top usecase in the cryptocurrency.
Scalability is one of the most important features of modern, advanced blockchains.
It's really good to see the Zilliqua team built up the project from such original innovative ideas.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Indeed Zilliqa is one of the cryptocurrency with a scalable blockchain that is really making a big impact in the cryptocurrecy space right now. Hopefully Zilliqa will be adopted by big institutions that will make this coin one of the top usecase in the cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Coinbase Pro lists us.
Awesome news  Grin

Okey i assume this is a very good news to zil community but let ask is coinbase and coinbase pro two separate platform? because am mostly familiar with the coinbase exchange though never done any transactions there, so am a bit lost on that,
Well i also hope some day coinbase or coinbasepro can include more other countries to their system so we can also use our local currency directly to transact.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Yep, it is indeed big news came out as gift of Xmas for everyone who believe in the future of Zilliqa. Zilliqa along with other three markets got listed and market is reacting very good generally speaking. Zilliqa is going to wake up once the market will go live and direct impact surely comes on its price. Great things are happening at perfect timing if you connect them all.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Coinbase Pro lists us.
Awesome news  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
We are only six weeks away form the mainnet while because of any reason ZIL tokens are very cheap at this stage. It is not secret anymore that new players are entering in this market so shuffle in positions and usages of the tokens also should be in consideration anticipated. I know few projects are doing hard work in scaling field let's see them competing in coming months.
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
Dear Zilliqa community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://zchats.info/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Zilliqa. We believe that Zilliqa Chats will be a valuable addition to the Zilliqa ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://zchats.info/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Korean or Chinese versions of Zilliqa telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Zilliqa’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Zilliqa is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

This is worth to read this article I also think there is good chance for Zilliqa to take place there. If this will be get succeed than it will be good opportunity for all long term holders to make big profit.
legendary
Today ZIL was integrated in Decentraland as one of the payment option for next auction and so on. As Coinbase is exploring extra other 30+ markets to add them on their trading platform. I see high chances for Zilliqa to meet their criteria and to be picked up as one of those markets. Coinbase has their own formula and basic criteria but let's hope for the best.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
The following is a simple way to store and manage ledger data: some nodes on the network that we can call archive nodes store the entire history of the transaction.
legendary
These release dates of Mainnets for four similar projects are scheduled in same period with little difference of dates. If sentiment under which market is moving continues for few more months these Mainnets releases will go unnoticed. Market is seeking to restore confidence and faith in investors if they returns they will want to pour money. In short term really hard to predict who will play how but it is long term which will be decisive based on support and tech for these competitors. I personally preferred ZIL over others and still believe that I chose most supported project than others. I might be wrong but everyone has own criteria to see potential.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
P.S. Oh and I wrote everything with fact-checking (including TomoChain docs) while you were commenting on Zilliqa's thread with your misinformation even about the basics. You can't point out a single fact that I state is wrong while I proved you are wrong multiple times, lol.

you said wrong information several times! You said that only ZIL will have sharding and Tomochain will dont have! And yes, I know than ZIL will have sharding, thats why Im comparing this similar projects.

This is your quote where is totally wrong every words!

Tomchain doesn't have sharding, they have a plan to implement it in the future (once ethereum have it in 202x, they will copy it too I assume). Tomchain is basically a centralized ethereum (and yes, a fork of ethereum as well), having master-nodes resp. different consensus to speed up transactions.

Tomochain maiinet in December this year and maiinet #2 with sharding enable is in Q2 2019. And this is decentralized coin and this is not a fork of ETH (lol  Grin)

Pchain maiinet (with sharding as well in March 2019).

Quarkchain mainnet version 2 in Q2 2019. And they will have sharding as well in 2nd V. of maiinet.

So all this 4 projects will have sharding: Zilliqa, Tomochain, Pchain, QuarkChain. Not only ZIL as you said.
Activity: 14
... But Zilliqa will implemented sharding not in 1st version of maiinet as well. Right? So they will made this after Tomochain. ...

You wrote that here, on Zilliqa's thread, without even knowing the fact Zilliqa has built-in sharding and will be launched with it.

Founder of NXT - Long Vuong aka utopianfuture (his nickname on this forum) and you can see this from his started topics (he is a founder of NXT, NEM and TOMO). So dont talk about you dont know nothing.

You wrote that, despite I was right. Just check the topics and their timestamps. I didn't say the CEO of the TomoChain is not involved with NXT, I did say he is not the creator/founder of it, which is true.

You are so funny that you accuse me of not informing myself while what I state are all true and verifiable while you have misinformation and ignorance in every one of your messages that. I also didn't dismiss TomoChain but stated the facts about the current situation. You need to improve your reading comprehension. I'm done here. Good luck!

P.S. Oh and I wrote everything with fact-checking (including TomoChain docs) while you were commenting on Zilliqa's thread with your misinformation even about the basics. You can't point out a single fact that I state is wrong while I proved you are wrong multiple times, lol.

I dont know what you talking about. And seems you dont know what you talking about as well. As you dont know nothing about Tomochain, why talking that this is not a competitor of Zil? You must learn info before talk about this.

I just want to compare all promising projects which developing new function (sharding). Pchain also have strong team (his CEo in China blockchain assosiation). but their mainet in March next year only. So among them Tomochain looks like more promising as they are 1st and with experience team. But seems you look at one side only (your invested coin) and dont know nothing about competitors. And you dont talk with facts.

Founder of NXT - Long Vuong aka utopianfuture (his nickname on this forum) and you can see this from his started topics (he is a founder of NXT, NEM and TOMO). So dont talk about you dont know nothing.

Oh boy, from the beginning of our discussion, I'm correcting your mistakes. You came to Zilliqa's topic without even knowing anything about it. Claiming TomoChain will have sharding before Zilliqa and Zilliqa is doomed etc. Meanwhile, TomoChain has nothing to do with sharding, not a single implementation, test, whatsoever, other than a promise that they will research about sharding, lol. What I wrote are facts and you can verify them. You are full of false information, all over.

Founder of NXT a.k.a BCNext, is Sergey Ivancheglo a.k.a Come-from-Beyond. (both nicks are on this forum, you can search for them).

Here is the NxtWiki: https://nxtwiki.org/wiki/BCNext%27s_Plan
Here is wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nxt#History
Here is the final shot: https://twitter.com/c___f___b/status/932561535322468352

Well, good luck. You will need it.

P.S. I'm sure you will have difficulties even for finding a basic info. So, here is the announcement of NXT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898

What you talking about? I said you, tomochain will have sharding in Q2 2019 with maiinet version 2. 1st maiinet in December this year already.

Well, look: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-full-feature-clients-progress-tracking-thread-412138

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nem-4-billions-coins-part-1-this-thread-is-no-longer-used-422129

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tomochain-the-most-efficient-blockchain-for-token-economy-2021785

Im not sure about NXT (may be he was one of the developer, but I know that CEO of Tomochain is a co-founder and the former project lead of NEM (he left NEM in 2016).
Tomochain had tesnet month ago or so.

Unlike you, im learning about among all project interesting for me and compare them. But you dont know nothing about Tomochain, Pchain and said that this is "useless projects with false promising". This looks funny. And I choose most promising for me and which will be first in their product. Thats all.

In any way we will see soon what will be in reality, who will be first and which will be used. The more important thing - is overall market grow...

I dont know what you talking about. And seems you dont know what you talking about as well. As you dont know nothing about Tomochain, why talking that this is not a competitor of Zil? You must learn info before talk about this.

I just want to compare all promising projects which developing new function (sharding). Pchain also have strong team (his CEo in China blockchain assosiation). but their mainet in March next year only. So among them Tomochain looks like more promising as they are 1st and with experience team. But seems you look at one side only (your invested coin) and dont know nothing about competitors. And you dont talk with facts.

Oh boy, from the beginning of our discussion, I'm correcting your mistakes. You came to Zilliqa's topic without even knowing anything about it. Claiming TomoChain will have sharding before Zilliqa and Zilliqa is doomed etc. Meanwhile, TomoChain has nothing to do with sharding, not a single implementation, test, whatsoever, other than a promise that they will research about sharding, lol. What I wrote are facts and you can verify them. You are full of false information, all over.

Founder of NXT a.k.a BCNext, is Sergey Ivancheglo a.k.a Come-from-Beyond. (both nicks are on this forum, you can search for them).

Here is the NxtWiki: https://nxtwiki.org/wiki/BCNext%27s_Plan
Here is wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nxt#History
Here is the final shot: https://twitter.com/c___f___b/status/932561535322468352

Well, good luck. You will need it.

P.S. I'm sure you will have difficulties even for finding a basic info. So, here is the announcement of NXT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Has there ever been any private sale or ICO the Zilliqa? If it happened what was the value of the token in private sale and ICO?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
One of the worthiest projects was and remains today. I believe that the team will cope with the crisis and will go further and take a worthy place among other worthy projects.

Why you think that Zilliqa have more experience in blockchain? Tomochain have a lot of experience (as their CEO made 2 succesfull blockchains (NEM and NXT).

Oh, and the founder of NXT is Sergey Ivancheglo aka Come-from-Beyond. I know that since I'm also interested in IOTA and he is the board member & founder of the IOTA as well.

Why you think that Zilliqa have more experience in blockchain? Tomochain have a lot of experience (as their CEO made 2 succesfull blockchains (NEM and NXT).

Oh, and the founder of NXT is Sergey Ivancheglo aka Come-from-Beyond. I know that since I'm also interested in IOTA and he is the board member & founder of the IOTA as well.
Pages:
Jump to: