Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 30. (Read 47253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Someone bought a whole lot of btc and plans to change it to ZILLLIQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  Grin

Sharding a Blockchain has been claimed to be impossible by many...but no more...IT IS HERE NOW.

Zilliqa has manged to create ,a decentralized Blockchain, that is secure and now possible to scale magnitudes higher than any Blockchain in the WORLD.

#1  in Crypto tech ...Zilliqa has done it....CONGRATULATIONS.

Soon the price will reflect all the hard work to create such awesome tech.

Cool

Who is that person and how you know that information someone is going to change this huge amount into this token. I am also big fan of this project this will become next big thing in future. I would like to know about this inside info.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

VPS Linux server 16 public IP addresses
13 Zilliqa nodes on virtual machine + individual proxy
administration + monitoring 24/7 + automatic registration of all nodes and workers for free
contact us for more details  [email protected]
Telegram : https://t.me/zilvpshosting
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Someone bought a whole lot of btc and plans to change it to ZILLLIQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  Grin

Sharding a Blockchain has been claimed to be impossible by many...but no more...IT IS HERE NOW.

Zilliqa has manged to create ,a decentralized Blockchain, that is secure and now possible to scale magnitudes higher than any Blockchain in the WORLD.

#1  in Crypto tech ...Zilliqa has done it....CONGRATULATIONS.

Soon the price will reflect all the hard work to create such awesome tech.

Cool

legendary
Zilliqa Main net is LIVE

https://viewblock.io/zilliqa

TRANSACTIONS 1,094

BLOCK HEIGHT 60,083

DS HEIGHT 601

NODES 2,400

legendary
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi, Is it ok to keep my Zil on Binance? Or should i transfer them?
If yes, what is the best place?

Binance is pretty safe and I think that even if they get hacked they would be able to reimburse everyone, since they are sitting on tons of money.
Lol how safe binance as wallet? if you don't have control over your private key for me it is not safe and anytime soon if binance get hacked in the future there are no guaranteed promises that they can refund us if our wallet's get hack.
using the official wallet is always the best practice to keep your asset safe.

Come on that's like saying there are no differences between all the exchanges, but there are certainly differences. I consider Binance the safest of the exchanges and also the one with the deepest pockets. If something happens I think they will reimburse people.
Activity: 547
I'm really looking forward to starting a mainnet. I hope this project will bring me a good profit! By the way, I'll start mine this coin right away!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Binance is one of the big exchange so they care about the security of their platform I don't think there is something wrong to keep tokens there. But personally I like to keep them hold into my personal wallet when I don't have any plan to trade them.

Binance one of the biggest exchange mainly focuses on security because a lot of people behind the company are working tirelessly to build a secure platform for the community. Of course, if we don't have any intention towards trading it is better to move those coins to your wallet instead of holding in Binance exchange.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is what I was looking for to see few words on token swap as well. Even it is obvious that more than enough time will be given to people to be able to swap tokens but till you don't swap it is always stressful thing as holder. Security and stability of network is more important and support from exchanges to facilitate swap process also necessary before starting it.
legendary
https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/end-of-bootstrap-phase/553

End of Bootstrap Phase
Announcement

snowsledge - Zilliqa Core

Dear all,

We are approaching the end of the bootstrap phase, which is scheduled once the network mines the 600th DS epoch (estimated to be on April 2nd, 2019). The Zilliqa network has processed over 55k transaction blocks during this bootstrap phase and over 1,200 community nodes have joined our network. The mining difficulty level for the DS committee has reached 44, while for the shards, it is at 37. This is a strong indicator of Zilliqa being increasingly adopted by the mining community. We are very thankful for their support.

As is the case with any initial networks, the Zilliqa network has also seen some glitches during the bootstrap phase due to the heterogeneity of the network, mismatch between some of the time windows in the protocol and real-world compute, and network delays among community nodes. However, the network has not witnessed any serious attacks, which can largely be attributed to the high PoW difficulty-level in the network.

As promised, we will allow processing of transactions following the end of the bootstrap phase. Miners can start to transfer their tokens to other accounts and community developers can begin trying out payment services. To ensure smooth transitions for all, we will reserve a few hours to test token transfer and other payment transaction services before opening it to the public. Once the testing is done, we will inform everyone on Slack and Telegram.

To secure the success of token swap (scheduled to start in late April), and better support exchanges and wallets, we would like to open the network to only allow payment transactions, i.e., the smart contract feature of the network will be temporarily disabled.

We assure you that the smart contract layer is fully implemented and being used by the community members to test their applications on the developer testnet. We will enable smart contracts on the mainnet via a network upgrade following the token swap, and share updates on the official date during the latter half of May 2019.

As always, thank you for your support and understanding.

Thank you Team Zilliqa and everyone else  Smiley Kiss Grin
Merit: 102

Binance is one of the big exchange so they care about the security of their platform I don't think there is something wrong to keep tokens there. But personally I like to keep them hold into my personal wallet when I don't have any plan to trade them.

Yeah it's just because the token swap is coming up, so I would like to know if binance supports?

Yes, Binance exchange will definitely support the Mainnet because of one of the best exchange where Zilliqa coin is listed. So definitely Binance exchange will support both the Mainnet and Token swap in the coming days.
legendary

4DAYS till LIVE MAIN NET 

https://viewblock.io/zilliqa
NODES - 1,780  Shocked

Network is in bootstrap mode in which no transactions are processed to help secure the network.
560 / 600
DS epochs before end of bootstrap mode.
Estimated on:
02/04/2019 (4 days)
Based on last 6 days of data.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Unpack claymore-eth-v12.0 into /home/miner/
archive can be found in /root/miner_org/ directory.
Unpack zilminer-v0.2.20-cuda10.0 to /home/miner/zilminer-v0.2.20-cuda10.0
archive can be found in /root/miner_org/ directory.

Create and Put into : stop.sh    

#!/bin/bash
pkill -o $(pgrep 'ethdcrminer64')

make that file executable: chmod 755 stop.sh

Create and put into: start.sh

/home/miner/claymore-eth-v12.0/ethdcrminer64 -wd 1 -r 1 -epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal ........
Make it executable too chmod 755 start.sh

Copy stop.sh and start.sh to /home/miner/zilminer-v0.2.20-cuda10.0 folder
crontab -e

* * * * *  rsync -a /home/miner/zilminer-v0.2.20-cuda10.0 /root/miner_org/

Save and exit from crontab .

chown miner:miner -R /home/miner/

Put following config in SMOS Admin web pannel
--pow-start ./stop.sh --pow-end ./start.sh --pow-end-at-startup -P zil://[email protected]:4202/api

https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/simple-mining-os-eth-grin-zil-integration/544

Limited time offer!
VPS Linux 16 IP addresses
13 Zilliqa nodes on virtual machine + individual proxy
administration + monitoring + automatic registration of all nodes and workers for free

contact us for more details on: [email protected]

legendary
https://blog.zilliqa.com/announcing-the-third-wave-of-zilliqa-ecosystem-grant-awardees-f9d6578edfa3
Great work, we need more of this ...

I have an idea for Zilliqa...nothing revolutionary but something i feel is required asap...

After speaking to many people all over the world and telling them all about Zilliqa, they are keen to participate...
they want to mine Zil, they want to help grow the network, most already have the hardware and use Windows.

Will someone create a Windows based, ONE CLICK MINER for Zilliqa?  ( There is wave 4 of grants that could be applied for.)

One click miners have been around for years on many coins.
Due to the design of  the Zilliqa network, more miners = better scalabilty , Zil would gain alot from something as simple as this.
Merit: 102

See Binance exchange is one of the very good exchange and they will give much preference to security but it is always good to keep our coins in our wallets in order to be safe from the exchange. Most of the people are holding the coin exchanges due to because they kept very good on the Binance exchange.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Binance is pretty safe and I think that even if they get hacked they would be able to reimburse everyone, since they are sitting on tons of money.
Lol how safe binance as wallet? if you don't have control over your private key for me it is not safe and anytime soon if binance get hacked in the future there are no guaranteed promises that they can refund us if our wallet's get hack.

They dont have native wallet as they still dont have native coins. This is just ERC tokens right now. They postponed token swap
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Activity: 756

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Zilliqa's mainnet is live and mining is going already which means people are mining this coin. There are updates specially covering this topic of miners and reward but you need to go through some research to find the instructions. They are real coin and can be stored in their online wallet. You will be able to trade them once ZIL coin will be swapped in near future on exchanges as well.
Pages:
Jump to: