Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 32. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

The mainnet is alive so there is no doubt and any kind of confusion on that achievement. I believe token swap will happen smoothly they will bring fantastic solution and it will rise with more power after this event.

How mainnet could be alive without native coins? This looks like for beta-version only, but not for fully-working mainnet exactly! I thought that this could be a first project with sharding, but now I see that this is joke. Seems Pchain will be the first project with sharding and their team looks like solid  in contrast with this.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

Every swap involves some problematic cases. You are responsible, but there is always a chance that you miss out on announcement for a reason. For how long will you be able to swap?

It all depends of team. Every project have some time limits and deadline for swap. But this team is fully unprofessional. They announced mainnet in the end of January. So token swap should had started in January too. But nowdays march and they don't have own coins. So what is this? They don't have mainnet in fact? For example Tomochain announced mainnet and tokens was swappen in same time.

Indeed timing is a bit odd, but it was communicated in advance that mainnet would go live in Jan and token swap will be in June.

The mainnet is alive so there is no doubt and any kind of confusion on that achievement. I believe token swap will happen smoothly they will bring fantastic solution and it will rise with more power after this event.
I think the main net not have much impact to the market for now because the main thing and most awaited by some of individuals specifically the investors is the token swap. If it will have no problem at all a big start for ziliqa to to their work what is being planned and might get more attention in some companies because of its unique solution in blockchain system.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Every swap involves some problematic cases. You are responsible, but there is always a chance that you miss out on announcement for a reason. For how long will you be able to swap?

It all depends of team. Every project have some time limits and deadline for swap. But this team is fully unprofessional. They announced mainnet in the end of January. So token swap should had started in January too. But nowdays march and they don't have own coins. So what is this? They don't have mainnet in fact? For example Tomochain announced mainnet and tokens was swappen in same time.

Indeed timing is a bit odd, but it was communicated in advance that mainnet would go live in Jan and token swap will be in June.

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of known Zilliqa pools (ZIL) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/zilliqa

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Token swap will be in the end of June? Or even approximate date is still unknown?

How much time will be given for it? It will be not good if swap will be done within only two weeks after announcement... many people may miss it in this case...

Seems they dont know this even. They said about start in the end of Q1 and end of june. But who knows... They "launched" maiinet without native coins.

i don't think anyone will miss out on swap zil token to coin because there will certainly be an announcement in this regard once its time, besides if you had your zill in your wallet that you own your private key the swap will automatically take effect i guess, i am sure detailed instructions will be out before that time comes,i trust the zil team will deliver in that aspect.

Activity: 392
Merit: 54
This project has just crashed.   Hope they can recover.  I really liked it
Isn't your statement blowing things out of proportion a little? The project is still very sound.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

How can you say that the project is crashed due to have any evidence about the crash, don't spread the fud here there are many people who are positive about the ZIL coin in the market due to because there is good and active development team behind this project.
The project reallyor the price? Because if we look into it the project isn't crashing or making a problem hence, they are constantly working on it the main net is successfully launched. I think he wanted to say that the price based on his context that he liked it but he needs to clear and more importantly express it particularly if what is he pointing into.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

How can you say that the project is crashed due to have any evidence about the crash, don't spread the fud here there are many people who are positive about the ZIL coin in the market due to because there is good and active development team behind this project.
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024

I've connected one rig to your pool
how long do I have to wait to see my rewards on the pool explorer after my work on *99 block was accepted?

You get accepted that is the reward atm in bootstrap mode, as main page say you will get paid for accepted share 4.5zil, after bootstrap we gona see next move

share atm is fix as its hard to know cost of runing 100+ VPS with god performance, and I have no idea on reward stability I only know I can pay what I put at page

also you can use this topic if you have any question so we don`t spam here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zilminer-mine-pow-coin-in-dual-mine-mode-with-almost-no-power-use-5110786
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

how long do I have to wait to see my rewards on the pool explorer after my work on *99 block was accepted?

Hey! Why don't you table your complaint in the zil official telegram group chat for better assistance from the dev as i noticed they are very active in there, between, it is great to see zil mainnet runing and mining has gradually taking place.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
can someone please tell me how to mine ZILL into HIVEOS step by step please.

Here is a hint how to do it in linux OS, so it will help you out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110786.40
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
can someone please tell me how to mine ZILL into HIVEOS step by step please.

zilliqa pool
http://rudnik.hopto.org:5000/

EU servers, nodes will be put online as more ppl start to mine
- payout start as boot strap end in march...
- use/register 0x address (bittrex, etc), add --ergodicity 2 in zilminer
- miner can be used with any other miner in same time if you have free 1.02GB of GPU memory then you don`t need to use pow-start and pow-end
- if no free GPU memory, you can with zillminer --pow-start stopAE.bat --pow-end startAE.bat --clear-dag

B. (only for dual mine where primary miner use all memory as grin)
1. stopAE.bat put inside:   taskkill /F /IM trex.exe  (miner name you mine primary coin)
2. startAE.bat  your main miner
3. copy main miner to zilminer folder so you don`t have to think about paths
4. use --clear-dag if your GPU does not have enough ram for main miner + 1.02GB zil use

why you will wait for the end of march to send our mining rewards and how will you detect our mining rewards on your node (divided per miner)
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Token swap will be in the end of June? Or even approximate date is still unknown?

How much time will be given for it? It will be not good if swap will be done within only two weeks after announcement... many people may miss it in this case...

Seems they dont know this even. They said about start in the end of Q1 and end of june. But who knows... They "launched" maiinet without native coins.

i don't think anyone will miss out on swap zil token to coin because there will certainly be an announcement in this regard once its time, besides if you had your zill in your wallet that you own your private key the swap will automatically take effect i guess, i am sure detailed instructions will be out before that time comes,i trust the zil team will deliver in that aspect.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
zilliqa pool
http://rudnik.hopto.org:5000/

EU servers, nodes will be put online as more ppl start to mine
- payout start as boot strap end in march...
- use/register 0x address (bittrex, etc), add --ergodicity 2 in zilminer
- miner can be used with any other miner in same time if you have free 1.02GB of GPU memory then you don`t need to use pow-start and pow-end
- if no free GPU memory, you can with zillminer --pow-start stopAE.bat --pow-end startAE.bat --clear-dag

B. (only for dual mine where primary miner use all memory as grin)
1. stopAE.bat put inside:   taskkill /F /IM trex.exe  (miner name you mine primary coin)
2. startAE.bat  your main miner
3. copy main miner to zilminer folder so you don`t have to think about paths
4. use --clear-dag if your GPU does not have enough ram for main miner + 1.02GB zil use

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Pages:
Jump to: