Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 31. (Read 47253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Zilliqa doesn't have native wallet for the moment as this is still ERC-20 and those available wallet are working fine. They have to announce swap very soon according to previous updates and with those wallet will be released logically. Mainnet is live since end of January and now with days next step will start. I also have stored my Zilliqa in MEW and waiting for swap announcement to see what is more convenient way to swap the token.
How about if I mine this coin with GPU what coin do I receive is it the ERC-20 token or real zil coin?

I just found their online wallet with faucet but it seems the wallet is in testnet. Do you think I can use it to receive this ziliqa coin?
Sorry I was looking for the answer yesterday but I'm honestly, confused. It looks the same as aeternity from token to coin? (token while developing to release it in mainet)?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Zilliqa doesn't have native wallet for the moment as this is still ERC-20 and those available wallet are working fine. They have to announce swap very soon according to previous updates and with those wallet will be released logically. Mainnet is live since end of January and now with days next step will start. I also have stored my Zilliqa in MEW and waiting for swap announcement to see what is more convenient way to swap the token.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Do you guys recommend any supported wallet for zilliqa? Android or for windows?

I can't find any from google it seems it's not yet released and the wallet for android still under develop according to play store.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Hi, Is it ok to keep my Zil on Binance? Or should i transfer them?
If yes, what is the best place?

Binance is one of the big exchange so they care about the security of their platform I don't think there is something wrong to keep tokens there. But personally I like to keep them hold into my personal wallet when I don't have any plan to trade them.

Yeah it's just because the token swap is coming up, so I would like to know if binance supports?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Binance is one of the big exchange so they care about the security of their platform I don't think there is something wrong to keep tokens there. But personally I like to keep them hold into my personal wallet when I don't have any plan to trade them.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
still watching/waiting..........................
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
https://twitter.com/zilliqa/status/1107920475038994432
https://medium.com/@brad_90448/the-zilliqa-naming-service-is-on-testnet-7a03d1b326bb

That's awesome news from the dev they are moving forward towards wonderful destination and bringing fun and useful features on this blockchain surely it will boost the adoption and growth of this ecosystem. Zilliqa is sleeping giant of the year at the moment but it won't remain like this for long time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Zilliqa is just keep expanding its area of future services now .zil domains is something very very exciting. That unstoppable partnership to work on various things beyond current typical kind of approach to introduce other things. I also am waiting for most awaited news on token swap. That will be real beginning for the whole project. I expect user friendly swap process for mew and other wallet holders.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
There will be more than enough time for everyone to be able to swap ZIL erc-20 token by ZIL native tokens. It didn't start yet according to available information in should start by late Q1 and should be completed by the end of June. So at least one whole quarter will be available for everyone. When you invest in something to follow the development is also necessary.

I will send my ZIL to some exchange that will support the swap
Cause it's user friendly and simple to do it like that

If this is possible I think that is a good idea for those who don't know too much about swaps. Although I think a simple explanation should do.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
There will be more than enough time for everyone to be able to swap ZIL erc-20 token by ZIL native tokens. It didn't start yet according to available information in should start by late Q1 and should be completed by the end of June. So at least one whole quarter will be available for everyone. When you invest in something to follow the development is also necessary.

I will send my ZIL to some exchange that will support the swap
Cause it's user friendly and simple to do it like that
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Every swap involves some problematic cases. You are responsible, but there is always a chance that you miss out on announcement for a reason. For how long will you be able to swap?

It all depends of team. Every project have some time limits and deadline for swap. But this team is fully unprofessional. They announced mainnet in the end of January. So token swap should had started in January too. But nowdays march and they don't have own coins. So what is this? They don't have mainnet in fact? For example Tomochain announced mainnet and tokens was swappen in same time.

Swaps are bad anyway. You should always be able to swap your token. There is no point for misappropriation only because you miss a deadline for a swap.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Can anyone explaine me how this possible? I saw that Bitmax had IEO 2 days ago and as ICOdrops said this project (BOLD as I remember) built on Zil blockchain.... But they don't have native coins right now. So how this possible to create tokens while blockchain don't have own native coins? Or this is wrong info?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
There is nothing to be contrary whatever is being said in that shared story. Zilliqa indeed is big deal and lot of people still are not aware of it or are not paying attention which is should have been given. Mainnet is live and token swap is around the corner with real solution for existing problems. Those missed lot of trains this can be great recovery.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Every swap involves some problematic cases. You are responsible, but there is always a chance that you miss out on announcement for a reason. For how long will you be able to swap?

It all depends of team. Every project have some time limits and deadline for swap. But this team is fully unprofessional. They announced mainnet in the end of January. So token swap should had started in January too. But nowdays march and they don't have own coins. So what is this? They don't have mainnet in fact? For example Tomochain announced mainnet and tokens was swappen in same time.

Indeed timing is a bit odd, but it was communicated in advance that mainnet would go live in Jan and token swap will be in June.

The mainnet is alive so there is no doubt and any kind of confusion on that achievement. I believe token swap will happen smoothly they will bring fantastic solution and it will rise with more power after this event.

Don't worry we need to wait until we get some major update from the team due to because they have a very good active development team which will help them to achieve their own blockchain in the coming days, this will help the holders and investors to get benefits from this coin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Time to buy Zilliqa. 430sat order. Pretty sure it gonna start to rise. Maybe in a few months but I can wait for it!
Pages:
Jump to: