Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 41. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Zilliqa Project Update #15 — Updated Roadmap, Ramping Up Marketing, Zilliqa Infrastructure

Q3 2018: Support for sharding-friendly smart contracts
Q4 2018: Large-scale tests and security auditing
Dec 2018/Jan 2019: Mainnet launch

https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-project-update-15-updated-roadmap-ramping-up-marketing-zilliqa-infrastructure-335818c7060
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Remember when Zil seemed so expensive and you wished you had gotten in sooner when it was so cheap? Now, is like that time all over again. This is when risk must be taken. This is what separates the wheat from the chaff.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Zilliqa's price has fallen considerably recently, and the ZIL coin should be one of the criteria investors choose to build positions at the end of this bear market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Im hodler of ZILs for sure. It doesnt matter at all, mainnet one month before or one month later. Transparency is much more important. And my personal opinion, ZIL is a much better investment than, for example, Dxchain at the moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
zil is not left out on this red days in the market, am just waiting on to see how low zil could go to get back in again, i sold all my zil to re-buy back to accumulate more zil, hopefully make some more $$ in the upcoming bull which nobody knows when it will happen Grin, i have a feeling the team will deliver, the delay of mainnet is a blessing in-disguise to accumulate more zil Cool
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Why we can't use current price to judge the project because it is underdevelopment. All transactions are being done in this market are trading or based on expectations form the technology and solutions for scaling and other thing which everyone thinks will be amazing. Upgraded version of testnet according to social media message went well.
Activity: 183
It is possible to improve this architecture by leveraging Bluzelle/Genaro’s decentralized storage infrastructure.  So, at any time, the Zilliqa network is only going to store the 10 latest blocks, while, old blocks can be outsourced to Bluzelle/Genaro’s network. The decentralization provided by these networks  can help eliminate centralization that can happen with archival nodes.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
i just read about the mainnet possible delay to 2019 from the zil telegram announcement and personally i was not too happy Sad about it because mainnet lunch was suppose to bring a spike in price and other exposure to some extent but now it seems the reverse is the case, well i guess this is a good or bad news for some, for those that want to buy in cheap this could be the perfect time to do so, others waiting for a rise in eoy, well, will just have to wait, but you never know with crypto Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Although the fragmentation technology of Zilliqa project is excellent, the current price of ZIL basically follows the overall trend of the encrypted money market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Since Testnet 2.0, Zilliqa is successfully migrated their public testnet to Kubernetes. Every component of the testnet, including testnet nodes, Zilliqa Explorer, and Zilliqa Wallet, is now running on Kubernetes clusters that Zilliqa maintain on AWS cloud.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
As far as I know and understood from available updates and materials that Zilliqa has its own scaling solution. They also have introduced Scilla the language of smart contract with different approach. Scaling is the hot cake among projects to compete on by coming out with more viable solution alongwith other issues and development seems in right direction.
Many docs solutions.bad signal.
More codes and creative dev welcomed.
legendary
Activity: 1610
As far as I know and understood from available updates and materials that Zilliqa has its own scaling solution. They also have introduced Scilla the language of smart contract with different approach. Scaling is the hot cake among projects to compete on by coming out with more viable solution alongwith other issues and development seems in right direction.
Activity: 350
Zilliqa is one of the most valuable coins in current market value management, and the technology of the project team is trustworthy. I believe this is a good choice for medium and long term holders of this coin.
Activity: 111
So, at any point in time, the Zilliqa network will only store the 10 most recent blocks, while, older obstructs can be outsourced to Bluzelle/Genaro’s network. The decentralization offered by these networks  will help eliminate centralization that may appear with archival nodes.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The sharding solution of Zilliqa will follow the ETH's Sharding,or research a new method?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
TestNet v2.0 may bring new growth in value to ZILLIQA, and project technology is good
Activity: 111
So, at any point in time, the Zilliqa network will only store the 10 most recent blocks, while, older obstructs can be outsourced to Bluzelle/Genaro’s network. The decentralization offered by these networks  will help eliminate centralization that may appear with archival nodes.
Activity: 183
The key feature of EOS is scalability and hence we compare ZILLIQA and EOS wrt the scalability aspect. The high throughput of EOS comes from its consensus protocol called dPoS (delegated PoS). ZILLIQA uses a different consensus process called pBFT. The benefit of pBFT is that it gives the finality to us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Zilliqa ICO has got niche in high blockchain TPS space, and this space is getting more and more interested. If the team achieves the goal of the roadmap, they will probably be the leading high traffic blockchain in the market. I think it is definitely Zilliqa that will have its own market as long as it is secure enough to interact.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
ZIL this coin can be held for a long time with high technical content. Marketing has done a good job, and the recent market value management has also done very well.

Yeah i absolutely agree on that, zil is a long term hold token without any fear because the team behind it are absolutely solid and has the potential to make notable in the near future, what is most paramount at this stage is to build a better technology in the zil network that can stand in comparison with the ethereum network, then not much marketing is required before everyone will start recognizing the beast zilqa Wink price of zil will surely turn around at the appropriate time, still very undervalued.
Pages:
Jump to: