Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 40. (Read 47253 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Last week there was some speaking on sharding, smart contracts and security by Zilliqa. I have tried to find some link to that presentation in video if that was possible or in written but didn't reach to anything yet. Those kind of presentations's availability as covering story can help many new people to come closer to project and explore potential here as well.

Have you tried requesting such information from their telegram official chat? I think that is the best place to get the information that you seek this thread is not mostly updated with such data, if there is the team will surely provide them in tele.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Last week there was some speaking on sharding, smart contracts and security by Zilliqa. I have tried to find some link to that presentation in video if that was possible or in written but didn't reach to anything yet. Those kind of presentations's availability as covering story can help many new people to come closer to project and explore potential here as well.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Before this RPC testnet for Dapps two days hackathon in kings college London was great move to let the educational institutes to come closer to smart contracts and blockchain.  Such events are opening ways for blockchain is well known full of influence universities to produce experts in future's most wanted industry. They way Zilliqa is being moved it is highly appreciative.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Learn about the various development tools we have available for developing dApps on Zilliqa and specifically Kaya #RPC — our client for testing and development.
https://blog.zilliqa.com/test-and-develop-dapps-on-zilliqa-with-kaya-rpc-3ab8b413e0b4
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The technical capabilities of the Zilliqa project team are excellent, and the development prospects for the project in the next few years are good. The ZIL coin is worth holding patiently for investors in the medium and long term.

Absolutely true with this project, the zil team have very capable and outstanding team with such dedication, one of the reason am very confident with zil project, they say nothing good comes easy, so anyone that believe in the tech of this project will surely learn to be patient to see good growth long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
A new academic research center from the laboratory that created Zilliqa and Kyber Network looks to solve big issues in blockchain
https://www.chipin.com/national-university-of-singapore-forms-academic-blockchain-think-tank/
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The technical capabilities of the Zilliqa project team are excellent, and the development prospects for the project in the next few years are good. The ZIL coin is worth holding patiently for investors in the medium and long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I see many Zilliqa road maps on the Internet that I can not verify. Can you pass me to right place please?

Kind regards
copper member
Activity: 64
Still No date for the mainnet launch
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can anyone point me in the direction of the latesting mining informtation for Zilliqa. I know it is still in testnet but I want to preprared for what I will need when mainnet goes live.
Activity: 98
Zilliqa is the only blockchain with a working implementation of sharding which allows the platform to achieve TPS in the thousands.  It has a stacked team and advisors working on the project, which gives me confidence that the team can achieve its vision.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

No doubt Zilliqa has more advanced technology it will solve the scability issue by implementing this tech on their network. I believe this will be among top markets in upcoming days so this could be great investment if follow them and keep faith in this project.
Activity: 658
Zilliqa allows you to create new decentralized business models that eliminate intermediaries and inefficiencies.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This is first time I have read such detailed article on Sharded protocol and its difference from non sharded. It is excellent approach where smart contracts performance in presence of sharded how will be boosted. All this explanation is wonderful now it will remain to see how the implementation takes place. The more you read about the plans the more you become fan of Zilliqa.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Investors can configure a certain position of Zilliqa coins, Zilliqa project team's technical ability is very good, worthy of investor trust.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Now we can say Zilliqa has entered in the final phase as most critical and important events are approaching ahead. Support for shardind smart contract in full functionalities on the way as most appropriate. Large scale transaction and security audit which is back bone of the project will be shortly after first testing. I think we should have eyes on spring/summer of 2019 for best results by investing point of view to expect the gains.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Zilliqa Project Update #15 — Updated Roadmap, Ramping Up Marketing, Zilliqa Infrastructure

Q3 2018: Support for sharding-friendly smart contracts
Q4 2018: Large-scale tests and security auditing
Dec 2018/Jan 2019: Mainnet launch

https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-project-update-15-updated-roadmap-ramping-up-marketing-zilliqa-infrastructure-335818c7060

I like the professional approach of the dev and they are expanding the team. They have wonderful vision and communicating with the community I believe this project will be next big thing in future. I am accumulating in the meantime before the mainnet launch.
Activity: 728
I have seen this roadmap for next few months till the launch of Main Net. It clears many things especially now we have estimated period when to expect main net. On social media I have seen some comments where people showed concern over time but all is fine. I will say Zilliqa team has more interest than anyone to bring this project to success. If current trend keeps on going means chances to load up with more ZIL using less money.
Pages:
Jump to: