Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 42. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ZIL this coin can be held for a long time with high technical content. Marketing has done a good job, and the recent market value management has also done very well.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
There is now a vote going on within Waves comunity on which ERC20 token will be listed on the Waves DEX (the largest and fastest decentralized exchange currently available). Zilliqa is one of the options and I will use my WCT voting power for Zilliqa.

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/1022475345797292032

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Every exchange added is another part of the right path. However, if ZIL is trading lower on all of these these new exchanges, it generates arbitrage openings between exchanges like Binance and OkEX that will closed up one of the ways or the other; they are closed in their favour before, but we'll have to observe how long that can last.
Activity: 183
it will require time until we defeat Ethereum which is merely huge ATM. 90% of most altcoins are manufactured on Ethereum. It could definitely happen in the foreseeable future since Zilliqa is scaling amazing in comparison to Ethereum and it's really a huge question if Ethereum will ever solve their scalability problems with casper and sharding.
Activity: 304
The Zilliqa technology is excellent, and ZIL has a good space for development. Investors are now buying better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
what can stop others from adopting sharding? What edge then do we really have over them?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Zilliqa has two new trading platforms starting from tomorrow after winning the votes. This addition has importance specially seeing it solely in the context of development. Development update #13 shows that Zilliqa team is very excited for recent events and working on external teams to make highly scalable and dapp's platform in coming months. This excitement just make excited to holders at the same time knowing what's is happening.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
What is the difference between the two technologies Zilliqa and Quarchain I would like a scientific and academic answer
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
ETH's chip technology is still very early. Zilliqa is still the best coin technology in the field. I plan to hold ZIL coins for 2 years.

We need that approach in community member the long term holders are the real asset of any project and these people always share wonderful stories how they got succeed to change their life by showing faith into any project. I also believe in future demand for this platform will increase and this the right to buy more.
ETH's chip technology is still very early. Zilliqa is still the best coin technology in the field. I plan to hold ZIL coins for 2 years.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I have a question related to transaction calling a smart contract. Support two transactions T1 and T2 calling a smart contract A, and assume that T1 and T2 are sharded into shard 1 and shard 2 for processing. After microblocks created by each shard containing T1 and T2, respectively, the state of the the smart contract A is updated concurrently by both shards (following both transactions), how the final block aggregation steps resolves the two concurrently updated states of the same smart contract A in this case?
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
What happened to the trade volume of this coin? Also why is there no marketing being done?
Activity: 350
Zilliqa block chain project is worthy of investors' expectation and patience. ZIL project team has done very well in the management of coin market value.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This project is backed by hedge funds and private investors at the same time. Project is moving really fast to launch the mainnet very soon. Market has provided more sustainable floor for the price as bottom. Development and partnerships are being singed time to time. Now look at all these factors separately and connected to understand what is coming out of all this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
At present, the price of ZIL has been adjusted with the overall market of encrypted money market. Buying on the cheap is a good choice, because the fragmentation technology of the Zilliqa public chain project is excellent.

Zilliqa is hot project in current situation because of their development progress and very professional how they will bring useful features in future. I am also agreed with you that is very cheap as compare with the potential of growth.
At present, the price of ZIL has been adjusted with the overall market of encrypted money market. Buying on the cheap is a good choice, because the fragmentation technology of the Zilliqa public chain project is excellent.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Zilliqa before its launching has been recognized as one of the best alternatives of Ethereum. We will see lot of projects moving on its chain once it is completed and that isn't very far from now. It is scalability which is effecting many projects and who will be first mover to have solid and long lasting solution will lead others in this space. Zilliqa's progress has been very significant already with all the advancement.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The Ethereum-based game ‘Etheremon’ is moving from Ethereum to Zilliqa. This is largely due to the high gas prices that have recently been experienced on the Ethereum network, which is limiting the gaming experience. The high gas prices are a consequence of the Ethereum scalability issues. The move is currently partial.

well this sounds like a developing step in the part of zil network, in any case, i hope this transition to zil will not also constitute network congestion as well, ethereum really need to provide a solution to this network congestion and high gas price.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
The Ethereum-based game ‘Etheremon’ is moving from Ethereum to Zilliqa. This is largely due to the high gas prices that have recently been experienced on the Ethereum network, which is limiting the gaming experience. The high gas prices are a consequence of the Ethereum scalability issues. The move is currently partial.

That is good news for this project but they have to wait till they launch mainnet and in near future it is not possible to migrate. I hope in future we will see more big project will jump towards this.
Pages:
Jump to: